pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

It’s Thursday and we are very close to the All Star Break

Just want you punters to be careful during the last week before All Star break and a week AFTER. Dangerous times boys.. just trying to give some historical advise.

I will be taking a break from posting everyday plays. I will post occasionally to provide what I think may be a solid play. However very limited if any till break. Right now we are sitting at 20-5 in posted Plays through out the forum where I did post a Baseball play.

Today very short card, silly to force a play for action. I decided also to leave you with a Thursday song. Since we have a lot people acting childish I felt it only appropriate to give you a kids song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGENkpaPkgw

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Mike.. Take a good hard look at Cardinals tonight..

That doggie be CASHIN.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Great advice guys....we all need a cool down time to prepare for the 2nd half of MLB...THEN FOOTBALL!

Go Cardinals tonight!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

That doggie be CASHIN.
    I saw Cueto’s back. Who knows how far he will go or how well he will do? He is 2-0 against Cards since being with the Giants. Not a big fan of Weaver. Hope you hit it bud.

Drew!!

Thanks for stopping by.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Great advice guys....we all need a cool down time to prepare for the 2nd half of MLB...THEN FOOTBALL!

Go Cardinals tonight!!
    Giants are good at home -
    i hate Ozzie Smith- what a coward

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by bigday View Post
    mike.. Take a good hard look at cardinals tonight..

That doggie be cashin.
    elk always has information

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

That doggie be CASHIN.
    Be carfeful here. If the numbers are your friend than Cueto gets the win tonight (not saying it's guaranteed). Giants' offense though was louzy against Colorado to be honest.
    The stat that I am referring to is:
    Cueto has never lost to St.Louis since joining the Giants in 2016, going 2-0 with a 1.77 ERA in three starts.
    And I think hitter vs pitcher matchups favor Cueto here but again everything can be thrown over board since he is coming back from injury.

Trusting the Giants looks rather risky given the odds are not that lucrative considering Cueto is coming back from injury and the Giants' offensive performance against COL, I mean they sweep the D'Backs and then get swept by the Rockies in 3

The total maybe the alternative bet in this game.

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I saw Cueto’s back. Who knows how far he will go or how well he will do? He is 2-0 against Cards since being with the Giants. Not a big fan of Weaver. Hope you hit it bud.

Drew!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Can we trust the Giants' bullpen in case he isn't pitching deep into the game? If Giants offense perform like in the last 3 games than I might consider the under play here.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Can we trust the Giants' bullpen in case he isn't pitching deep into the game? If Giants offense perform like in the last 3 games than I might consider the under play here.
    Their pen is there downfall, no I don’t trust their pen so Bigday May be right.

Blackballer

Their pen is there downfall, no I don’t trust their pen so Bigday May be right.
    I went with the public on the total over here. I think the over is now at 8.0 with most books.
    Hope Giants' offense performs better tonight than in their last 3 games.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Great thing to bring up mike!!

Personally I’ve never really noticed it before the break but those 1st 2 weeks after the ASB are a fukkin nightmare to cap, honestly I find it basically pointless to even cap them cause that the only time all year I don’t think the numbers mean jack shit, as in teams rarely perform at the same level.

Most years I’m pretty much done with bases after ASB, always chill for those 1st couple series after break then we getting into the dog days of August and I feel there is far less value to be found,, don’t see nearly as many coin flip or better teams being dogged, favs go thru the roof but you can’t count on most the big dogs as they have mostly packed it in by that point. Other than occasional spot play I’m bout finished w sides, still play some totals and with this new strategy I’m doing selling runs to get plus money on all my totals this year I will prob keep that going until it starts going bad anyways! Lol. Kinda time for much needed break (usually go on a vacation sometime round then, going to gulf shores this year ) to recharge batteries and start prepping for ncaa and nfl plus putting in the work for my upcoming fantasy seasons!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Imo you can’t play a cards under when weaver on the bump, he in predictably bad form, can almost pencil him in for 5ish innings 4 runs allowed. Not saying that will kill the under, cards pen is rounding into a strength and their offense pretty crappy. I really like San Fran 1st 5 inning rl at +110. I expect giants to be up 4-2 by that point in game.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Great thing to bring up mike!!

Personally I’ve never really noticed it before the break but those 1st 2 weeks after the ASB are a fukkin nightmare to cap, honestly I find it basically pointless to even cap them cause that the only time all year I don’t think the numbers mean jack shit, as in teams rarely perform at the same level.

Most years I’m pretty much done with bases after ASB, always chill for those 1st couple series after break then we getting into the dog days of August and I feel there is far less value to be found,, don’t see nearly as many coin flip or better teams being dogged, favs go thru the roof but you can’t count on most the big dogs as they have mostly packed it in by that point. Other than occasional spot play I’m bout finished w sides, still play some totals and with this new strategy I’m doing selling runs to get plus money on all my totals this year I will prob keep that going until it starts going bad anyways! Lol. Kinda time for much needed break (usually go on a vacation sometime round then, going to gulf shores this year ) to recharge batteries and start prepping for ncaa and nfl plus putting in the work for my upcoming fantasy seasons!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Seriously guys be careful this time picking plays . Bigday looks like you nailed that sucker, good job my friend, good job more money for mama!!!

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Fukk, missed it.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Bad night 2 past up on the Padres

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Seriously guys be careful this time picking plays . Bigday looks like you nailed that sucker, good job my friend, good job more money for mama!!!

#PoundTheWinnerz

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

#PoundTheWinnerz

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

#PoundTheWinnerz

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Nice job Bigday...was strongly considering Cards myself, but their starter's numbers scared me off. Easy wins are the best ones, no doubt!

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

That doggie be CASHIN.

boom! good call BIGDAY!