bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Is Croatia -115 that easy?

I know they didn't look good against Iceland but clearly a better team than Denmark.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

I'll be on it.

Croatia have looked good but def being overrated by the media they weren't flash in their first game but got the job done, 3-0 against Argentina looks better on paper than it was although a fantastic performance, then the Iceland game you can't read into because of the rested guys and situation, possibly should of lost even.

Denmark haven't looked good against anyone I saw (didn't bother with the French game). Peru should of beat them and Australia were all over them the second half.

Danes D is legit though and a big concern, only 1 goal against in their last seven games which was from the spot and shouldn't of been given imo.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

They are disrespecting Croatia.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

This could just as easily be a draw. Once the knockout phase starts, teams are much more cautious. Denmark had only 1 goal scored against them in the group phase and Croatia will be playing more defensive considering 1 fast counter could ruin their tournament.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    This could just as easily be a draw. Once the knockout phase starts, teams are much more cautious. Denmark had only 1 goal scored against them in the group phase and Croatia will be playing more defensive considering 1 fast counter could ruin their tournament.
    Apart from Sisto (who has been one of the players of the tournament for me) they don't offer that much of a counter threat. Remember this is UEFA v UEFA it's nothing either don't know, there will be two centre backs defending and a bunch of back passes to the GK from both. Bit of Eriksen dead ball heroics the only way I see the Danes scoring.

Probably be a dull game. Fun to watch though, I love those games at crunch time.