nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

News flash....baseball team that's good is equivalent to a football team that is 9 and 7...teams lose often

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    not sure what the purpose of your post was. the correct play, win or lose, is SEA
    The purpose of my post was to save you money in the future.

When the Bad News Bears Orioles are minus anything (in this case -105), Play the Orioles or stay away.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

When the Bad News Bears Orioles are minus anything (in this case -105), Play the Orioles or stay away.
    Seemed to have worked out

Not a bad night after all. Giants and indians saved me.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I played over 7.5

chasing after tailing twister and buried

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I took Giants live in the 7th

Good night as well with the 2 last wins overriding the losses
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

Respect your capping but I could never play in this manner, totally disagree. I’m down for betting bad teams, I play primarily dogs and totals but I prefer my capping to find me “value” on a game, ie has a better chance to win than odds suggest. No way in hell can you convince me that O’s had a slightly better than 50% chance to win that game. I mean the reds were +130 today while sporting best obp in the league vs lefties and been playing good ball since their abysmal start. They had the kind of chance to win today that the odds said Balty did, now that my kind of bet. Imo you either fade O’s or stay away until lines start reflecting how big of losers they truely are.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Respect your capping but I could never play in this manner, totally disagree. I’m down for betting bad teams, I play primarily dogs and totals but I prefer my capping to find me “value” on a game, ie has a better chance to win than odds suggest. No way in hell can you convince me that O’s had a slightly better than 50% chance to win that game. I mean the reds were +130 today while sporting best obp in the league vs lefties and been playing good ball since their abysmal start. They had the kind of chance to win today that the odds said Balty did, now that my kind of bet. Imo you either fade O’s or stay away until lines start reflecting how big of losers they truely are.

If Britton holds on to a 2-run lead in the 9th, O’s win. Sounds like they had at least a 50% chance to win to me.

First 12