Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Who still has money in action ?

Sammy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Waiting on cards to cash. What you have left Sammy? We will root it in together!!

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Waiting on cards to cash.

$$$

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have had action 365 days a year for over 20 years.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Yep...Let's get it SAMMY!!

Pending 6/26/18 10:10pm MLB Baseball 957 Chicago Cubs +148*
    vs Los Angeles Dodgers (J Lester - L must Start R Stripling - R must Start)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Gambling night over for this guy.. Just posting for fun now and buying time.. About to call it a night and read a book.. Watching TV and posting on SBR now... Multitasking...

This is what I enjoy.. Not sure it's healthy though.. Can't spend all night on SBR and post to myself.. I'm starting to feel like a loser degen..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Nice. Looking strong for both of us!!

Sammy the under in stl 2marro night a really strong bet. Sold the under down to u7 +157 in game 1.. went w cards tonight cause odds were just too good and honestly been on Martinez last 2 starts as he has been getting good odds as he struggled since returning from dl, believed it was only a matter of time till he figured it back out as he was pitching incredibly well before getting hurt!! Not gonna lie I was thinking he was gonna put up another stinker after that 1st inning. Only bright side I saw was he at least appeared to have more control than his 1st 4 games back where he was all over the place..

Far as 2marro is concerned flarherty is in really good form (last 3 games 26 k’s and only 2 runs allowed!), kid has excellent stuff and cards clearly have a good scouting report on these tribe bats as they among the leaders in extra base hits and don’t think they have had any in these 1st 2 games. Cards pen is finally starting to come together, I been talking them up last few weeks. I was a little nervous holland coming back was gonna hurt but he must have really figured something out as he been fantastic since returning. Hicks and Norris both got the day off tonight and Norris only thru 7 pitches for the save on Monday. So both their stud pen guys fresh, for awhile I would only play under or cards in games I knew they were available but now they getting good efforts from a number of other guys, shouldn’t need many of them 2marro as should go flarherty handing directly off to hicks (maybe a lefty comes in for few outs if needed). Don’t think tribe will get more than 3 in this one.

Other side tribe throwing that kid Bieber who appears to have some pretty good stuff judging by solid k/bb ratio throughout minors and actually striking out guys at a even higher clip in early going of his mlb career. More importantly is there just not a lot of film on him yet and cards havnt seen him, our offense is starting to heat up but cards have historically been bad vs pitchers they haven’t seen and there not much of a book on. Even tho the offense appears to be getting into a good place w carpenter leading the charge this just has makings of a guy they will struggle against. I believe 4 runs will take this one home so imo lot of value in anything above 7.,

Sam Odom

2da... helluva write-up

thanks

2daBank

I think it will cash bro, been running pretty good w cards totals.

Kinda kicking myself for not playing scrubbies, good bet. Really couldn’t figure out why that price was so generous??

2daBank

Cards offense is starting to finally look respectable. Besides the runs it been impressive how they finally looking to make contact instead of swinging for fences on every pitch (hopefully they take notice that the home runs still come when you take this approach!). I don’t think there any doubt the lengthy rain delay kinda had kluber off his game, lot of pitches up in the zone. I’m more impressed w fact they didn’t strike out a whole lot either of these games, actually thought clevinger was gonna mow cards down like crazy on Monday but it wasn’t the case.

Sam Odom

Good nite gents

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sammy small

$1-$5 per game

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

$1 parlays

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

The League of Layups always keeps me in the game!!

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Sammy small

$1-$5 per game

Sam Odom

NO money riding in late games

feels good... am relaxed