MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Im quite sure , Gortat will be even worse next season. It could be his last one.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gortat is a solid player and big man in the league.. Great pick up for the Clippers now that I think about it.. I think it's a great trade for the Clips as long as they didn't have to give up a bunch of draft picks... I don't know the details involved.. Clippers just got alot better..

Gortat was a player for the Wiz last year.. Solid defender and could score a bit too.. Interesting how he will fit in with DeAndre Jordan down low though?
    Gortat sucks. He has zero use in today’s NBA aside from having 6 fouls to give. He has no offensive game and cannot play defense. The trade was made to clear backcourt space for the 2 rookies. Neither player involved in deal has a contract after this coming season.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Gortat is softer than a marshmallow.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Gortat sucks. He has zero use in today’s NBA aside from having 6 fouls to give. He has no offensive game and cannot play defense. The trade was made to clear backcourt space for the 2 rookies. Neither player involved in deal has a contract after this coming season.
    Gortat won't even be starting next year. Clips love Harrell.

First 12