stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Chad Curtis too.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I can't believe Antoine Dodson already has a cover dude working his material...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don’t know anything about the kid but I do know our ignorant fukked up legal system has a habit of putting guys on the list that absolutely are not sex offenders so until I hear what someone did I won’t judge for being on a list made up by our crooked and unjust legal system.

On the other hand I bet he wouldn’t steal money from his mother to gamble, now that is fukkin low down straight scumbag shit. You know anyone who would be such a miserable sack of trash op?
    Points Awarded:

mrpapageorgio gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

What's the story with this kid? Does anyone know what type of sex offense he committed and at what age?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What's the story with this kid? Does anyone know what type of sex offense he committed and at what age?
    That what I’m wondering. I had a friend that had to go thru all kinds of bs to stay off that list for taking a piss!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Pleaded guilty to molesting a 6 year old (niece) when he was a teenager.

Says he's innocent and got bad legal advice.

Advice said it was best for the girl and to avoid jail time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Pleaded guilty to molesting a 6 year old when he was a teenager.

Says he's innocent and got bad legal advice.

Said it wasa best for the girl and to avoid jail time.
    Well that changes things, apparently he is a piece of shit if he plead guilty to that.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, the mother of the girl, I think, was pretty convinced he did it.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.co...h-oregon-state

So from this article, he’s a 1st round talent. Just went undrafted again.

He plead guilty to fingering his niece when he was ages 13-15 and she was ages 4-6. His brother initiated the charges and still believes he did it. His parents deny he did it. He denies he did it now although he signed a confession at 15.

The niece is now 13 and her mother claims she has had no ill effects and doesn’t remember the abuse.

Heimlich has completed his sentence and no longer has to register as a sex offender and his record is clean.

Given these facts, I think an MLB team will sign him. It will need to be a big market “we want to win and we don’t care what the media says ” type of team. To me that’s the Yankees. If this guy is good enough, then fans won’t care about what he did as a 15 year old. There are so many other big stars on the Yankees that Heimlich’s story will blow over quick. The Royals would be a bad situation for him because they are a small market team that can’t risk pissing their fans off. A big market team like the Yankees wouldn’t care.

The other thing he could do, which would make his life easier, would be to reconcile with his niece and brother, and have her recant her account so that it’ll be easier for him to be signed by any team. Then when he makes his millions he can pay them back.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Chad Curtis too.
    Curtis is in prison for giving massages to HS girls he coached and turning those sessions into sexual encounters.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yeah, the mother of the girl, I think, was pretty convinced he did it.
    Unreal me and my friends all did real time for having or conspiring to traffic a smidge of weed but this pos fingers a little kid and gets a plea deal that keeps him from doing any fukkin time? Back to what I was saying bout the unjust legal system!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Well I read the case.. I'll say though teens can get funky coming out of puberty at that age.. This case is disturbing though..

Perhaps the kid now knows that stuff is wrong and won't ever do that again.. He should be on the sex offender list though.. Can't finger a 5 year old when you are are in high school.. That's bad...

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t know anything about the kid but I do know our ignorant fukked up legal system has a habit of putting guys on the list that absolutely are not sex offenders so until I hear what someone did I won’t judge for being on a list made up by our crooked and unjust legal system.
    I know of someone who has to register for public urination.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 06-27-18 at 02:35 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I know of someone who has to register for public urination.
    Yea, it fukkked up. Really screws up the whole point of the damn thing when these pos prosecutors look to pad their stats by screwing over guys who didn’t do shit wrong. Then they turn around and let a sack of trash like this off the hook w some plea deal that keeps him from doing time like he should be.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea, it fukkked up. Really screws up the whole point of the damn thing when these pos prosecutors look to pad their stats by screwing over guys who didn’t do shit wrong. Then they turn around and let a sack of trash like this off the hook w some plea deal that keeps him from doing time like he should be.
    There are some sick f***s that should be on it forever (or just be locked up instead). With that said, the current system casts too wide of a net and puts people on there that do not need to be on there (let alone for life). It's too "one size fits all" and makes people register who either don't really need to be watched beyond their probation or should only have to register for a short time to make sure it was an isolated incident.

For example, there's plenty of Romeo and Juliet cases where a 20 y/o has to register because he was thinking with his d*** and fooled around with his 17 y/o gf, but at the same time isn't one that stands outside of parks flashing kids in his free time. Most of the first time statutory cases (it was consensual, but he/she was 16/17) should be "register until you complete your probation" as long as they're not an ongoing danger, but the state is incentivzed to keep them on the registry because of the federal funding and the local politicians can claim they're "tough on crime" and "protecting the children".
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 06-27-18 at 02:40 AM.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave mrpapageorgio 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    There are some sick f***s that should be on it forever (or just be locked up instead). With that said, the current system casts too wide of a net and puts people on there that do not need to be on there (let alone for life). It's too "one size fits all" and makes people register who either don't really need to be watched beyond their probation or should only have to register for a short time to make sure it was an isolated incident.

For example, there's plenty of Romeo and Juliet cases where a 20 y/o has to register because he was thinking with his d*** and fooled around with his 17 y/o gf, but at the same time isn't one that stands outside of parks flashing kids in his free time. Most of the first time statutory cases (it was consensual, but he/she was 16/17) should be "register until you complete your probation" as long as they're not an ongoing danger, but the state is incentivzed to keep them on the registry because of the federal funding and the local politicians can claim they're "tough on crime" and "protecting the children".
    Yea I agree man, all spot on.