rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Bluejays @ Angels |Marcus Stroman v Jaime Barria.. 6:05 local time start... shadows?

Party cloudy forecast....... As we know shadows that form like the pic below gives the batters substantial disadvantage trying to pick up a baseball

This was in Seattle last weekend vs boston... 2-1 final score

_

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Shit I hope not, didn’t even consider when I played over. Lol..

I been fading this kid for halos either on side or over the total his last few starts. He started off really well in his career but he doesn’t really have any plus stuff and his surface stats all better than peripherals.

Honestly I went in looking to back jays and while I do lean that way I’m not real comfortable w stromen who sporting worst walk rate of his career before being dl’ed, didn’t look much better in his rehab start either walking bunch of minor leaguers. Maybe if there shadows it helps them both early but I don’t see either pitching past the 5th and both pens shakey as hell., I’m on over 9 +125. Gl

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

think it will be the case early

I'm on the Under once again, had it both of the past two nights with these teams

Look at the lineups and who scares you, other than Trout?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    think it will be the case early

I'm on the Under once again, had it both of the past two nights with these teams

Look at the lineups and who scares you, other than Trout?
    I don’t disagree I just honestly pay very little attention to lineups a lot of the time. More concerned w capping pitchers and pens with the thought any mlb hitters should be able to produce runs vs suspect pitching. Obviously that not always the case but going about it this way serves me well., I’ll use overall team numbers for certain periods of time and against whatever handed pitcher they facing but rarely break down individual bats outside numbers against the particular pitcher they facing. at least one of us will cash, gl buddy.

2daBank

Lot of bsserunners in the early going, nobody has managed to get any of them home tho: halos had 1st and 3rd 1 out and no runs in 1st inning (I really hate that!). At least both pitchers having to work, usually bodes well for runs at some point. We shall see.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

punchless lineups, especially tonight

No Pujols (who's been in decent form), No Smoak, and Trout did not have a hit in the first 2 games of the series

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

On Toronto