jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

we do know Lebron a queer that clown loves sausage

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    MLB Moderator
    I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect.

Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them.

One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy.

The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs.

Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys .

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it.

I love educating you guys on the tough subjects.
    I guess he must get his sausage at the gambling breakfasts, if you know what I mean. Bahahaha

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Whats a belly noggle???

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

(Triangular Penetration)