El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Soft guys can’t take a BAD LOST- should never gamble in the first place
    He might be betting too much... If youre contantly putting 25% or 50% of your bankroll in jeapordy- You're betting too much. If you can't watch the game, youre betting too much, if it cause you stress, you're betting too much, if you bet any amount on parlays, you're just stupid.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    He might be betting too much... If youre contantly putting 25% or 50% of your bankroll in jeapordy- You're betting too much. If you can't watch the game, youre betting too much, if it cause you stress, you're betting too much, if you bet any amount on parlays, you're just stupid.
    LIONS can take a lost and still move on fella- this guy is definitely a SHEEP

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    LIONS can take a lost and still move on fella- this guy is definitely a SHEEP
    You're right, he might not be cut out for this... He might want to become one of those anal rententive workoutaholics, you know, the kind of guy that wears the full Lance Armstrong costume when he rides his bike on weekends

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    disagree on any amount on parlays. I have made small fortunes parlaying the right moneyline juiced faves. especially in sports like soccer and tennis which i follow very closely.

and who cares about throwing 10$ on a 15 teamer to win like 100k. if you are betting hundreds or thousands a day. entertainment value worth it alone.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    disagree on any amount on parlays. I have made small fortunes parlaying the right moneyline juiced faves. especially in sports like soccer and tennis which i follow very closely.

and who cares about throwing 10$ on a 15 teamer to win like 100k. if you are betting hundreds or thousands a day. entertainment value worth it alone.
    I must tell you..The bookmaker considers it to be "dead money"

First 12