Fukk

KD really fukkin good

whole game observation

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Just got back to the house to see the end of this shit.

Nothing to say. This team is led by a horrible head coach. He is really fukking horrible. Very easy to see what GS is doing but he's a dumb ass. Nothing more to say.
    Congratulations Warriors. Fukk
    how about a team full of avg guys would fire the general manager

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

mac got a question why isnt a 6x all defensive player guarding durant. Id guess this is Lue's decision to rest James on defense but you would think James would say screw that Im guarding Durant, this is one of the reasons they are losing, James does nothing on the defensive end, if he guarded KD he wouldnt have had 43 and Cavs win its just that simple.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

KD 2nd best player in the world

still a total bitch tho

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

lebum playin for warriors next season. you can look in his face he has enough with the warriors dominance!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If Lebron were the GOAT, he would have stopped switching the pick n roll and kept guarding Durant every possession. Horrible defensive game for the Cavs.
    Warriors probably blow off game 4 so they can win it in front of their home fans in Game 5.
    I can't disagree with this. Lebron didn't want any part of Durant tonight. Fukking Sad.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

still a total bitch tho
    He's been the best player in the world since '16

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

You can't spell clueless without L-u-e
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave unlearn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

the Cavs are so bad

they either were content to let the one man who was on fire beat them

or when they finally decided half way thru the 4th q to get the ball out of KD's hands with a double they have no clue how to play defense to prevent layups and dunks...

this team being in the finals proves how much of a loser league the NBA is

Durant is a b i t c h... he hit the dagger and didn't even smile like last year... he looked kind of bored... tired of the easy cruising to another title snake? (with all that game 7 3rd Q help from the refs vs Houston of course)

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Just got back to the house to see the end of this shit.

Nothing to say. This team is led by a horrible head coach. He is really fukking horrible. Very easy to see what GS is doing but he's a dumb ass. Nothing more to say.
    Congratulations Warriors. Fukk
    Sorry man,I know that's you're home town Club.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-06-18 at 10:41 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    mac got a question why isnt a 6x all defensive player guarding durant. Id guess this is Lue's decision to rest James on defense but you would think James would say screw that Im guarding Durant, this is one of the reasons they are losing, James does nothing on the defensive end, if he guarded KD he wouldnt have had 43 and Cavs win its just that simple.
    Lebron starts out on Durant and they do that soft high pick n roll with Love/Iguodala, and Lebron always switches it to pick up Iggy and Love gets stuck on Durant.

Lebron is basically a bitch when it comes to defense. If my team was getting roasted, I'd make sure to take Durant and put out the fire.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

still a total bitch tho
    who's the best then? lebum? lol curry? lmao
    just stop the hate. you watch to much espn and fox sports.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Lebron starts out on Durant and they do that soft high pick n roll with Love/Iguodala, and Lebron always switches it to pick up Iggy and Love gets stuck on Durant.

Lebron is basically a bitch when it comes to defense. If my team was getting roasted, I'd make sure to take Durant and put out the fire.
    so would I, I dont get it.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

I'm so tired of winning. I think I'll take Cavs next game.

Mac4Lyfe

That's James decision, not Lue's. At some point, you have to say move the fukk out the way, I'm guarding Durant 90 feet from the basket. Lebron has taken the bitch move for years now, dating back to when he guarded Jason Terry. Turrible.

But, if I'm Lue, I'm doubling Durant every time he touches the ball. Unfortunately, Lue is a dumb ass Affirmative Action head coach. J/K but not by much.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    I'm so tired of winning. I think I'll take Cavs next game.
    i can see cavs 1st qtr cavs 1st half again, then take warriors for 2nd half and 3rd qtr

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Yeah it sucks when macs not participating, my punches feel empty tonight pack
    I hear you mate.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-06-18 at 10:59 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

GS is unstoppable, you cant double them or guard kd 1v1

jtoler

That's James decision, not Lue's. At some point, you have to say move the fukk out the way, I'm guarding Durant 90 feet from the basket. Lebron has taken the bitch move for years now, dating back to when he guarded Jason Terry. Turrible.

But, if I'm Lue, I'm doubling Durant every time he touches the ball. Unfortunately, Lue is a dumb ass Affirmative Action head coach. J/K but not by much.
    that would be hard too because you got Curry and Klay and they did a good job I guess of keeping them low in scoring but KD killed them and those easy layups killed them. They were 26th in the league in defense this year so I guess they just arnt really good in that department anyway. Well last year Dubs went up 3-0 and Cavs won game 4, I might ride em again.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    GS is unstoppable, you cant double them or guard kd 1v1
    why can't you double durant and leave a man off green or ai , would much rather make green or ai hit shots than durant who's on fire

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Cavs are done.. Lebron leaving.. Sweep pending.. WOW..

Cavs gave up at the end there.. Lebron was tired and defeated.. Next..

It's done.. Too bad..

Congrats Warriors backers and the points.. They probably get swept now... Lebron moving on...... If he was man enough he would stay in Cleveland and retire his jersey there.. He won't though, it's a business decision... Gotta get the green and the rings while you can still play..

Fine line there between loyalty and respect, or greed and gold rings...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    why can't you double durant and leave a man off green or ai , would much rather make green or ai hit shots than durant who's on fire
    This makes too much sense. cLue is a dumb ass that had zero adjustments.

This is the same guy who waited until game 7 to play TT versus a physical Indiana team. He waits until game 3 to play Rodney Hood. This is the same coach that shouldn't give any halftime speeches because the Cav's have lost like 20 of the last 22 3rd quarters. Awful coach.

jtoler

so many options though, they could cut to the basket, get the pass fake shot and drive, rotate ball around until an open man is found. the passing is too good in nba I rarely see teams even try to double. they should double more in college just to create turnovers

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Yeah it sucks when macs not participating, my punches feel empty tonight pack
    I'm not fukkking quitting now Shady. It ain't over until it's over. The Cav's in 7 dammit. Just got to win 1 game at a time. No quit in Cleveland baby. I'll be locked in on Friday.

Mac4Lyfe

so many options though, they could cut to the basket, get the pass fake shot and drive, rotate ball around until an open man is found. the passing is too good in nba I rarely see teams even try to double. they should double more in college just to create turnovers
    Cleveland's bigs are playing defense on the perimeter. It's stupid. Camp your ass in the paint and stop layups. Unfortunately, Tristan and Love are soft like cotton and can't block or alter shots in the paint.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

[/QUOTE]

Next game

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

its so easy for them to create offense, if lebron is guarding u pass it until you get to the post or to someone that has love or jr guarding you, the double wont come ever... the worst thing u can do is double someone on that team

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Yeah, they shouldn't even guard Green on the perimeter. I'd make him shoot 20 threes next game

jtoler

Cleveland's bigs are playing defense on the perimeter. It's stupid. Camp your ass in the paint and stop layups. Unfortunately, Tristan and Love are soft like cotton and can't block or alter shots in the paint.
    yeah I noticed the bigs up top quite a bit

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    its so easy for them to create offense, if lebron is guarding u pass it until you get to the post or to someone that has love or jr guarding you, the double wont come ever... the worst thing u can do is double someone on that team
    I dont know why some teams dont try a zone every now and then lol. its like there's some unwritten rule where coaches just say well if you beat us you beat us we arnt doing that. when Doc was at boston when opponents got the ball on the wing or corner the backside guys would rotate over some it almost looked like you had the whole team in your vision, they need to do something lol.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Didn't James lobby for Love instead of Wiggins?

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

I don't get why people still believes LeBron is the best in the world. Imo its KD.
    LeBron chase stats too much and KD's game is more refined

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

As hot as KD was and as porous as the Cavs Dee was, Clev was still covering for the first 47:11 of the game! Hate when that crap happens... Brutal non-cover!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    I don't get why people still believes LeBron is the best in the world. Imo its KD.
    LeBron chase stats too much and KD's game is more refined
    chase stats is the most ignorant argument ever. If you tell me who the other playmaker is on the team it can make sense. TT is not a consistent rebounder or player for that matter. Lebron doesn't have to chase stats. he could get a triple double in his sleep. And the novice doesn't realize the better your teammates, the easier it is. Durant plays with 3 all stars and never has to run the offense.

First 1234