LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Unders are USUALLY the play on props but I don’t think you going to get there blinding betting all of them. Juice is high and they are also fairly strongly correlated - for example I got buried one week on a NE game (conference championship week?) in the NFL playoffs last fall.

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Unders are USUALLY the play on props but I don’t think you going to get there blinding betting all of them. Juice is high and they are also fairly strongly correlated - for example I got buried one week on a NE game (conference championship week?) in the NFL playoffs last fall.
    Like I said...Its worked in the 5 or 6 games I bet like that- I bet a dozen props OVER in a few games and was losing like 8 outta 10 of them...So I went the other way after noticing that nobodys going over this year

THESE PARTICULAR PLAYOFFS PLAYER PROPS HAVE GONE UNDER MORE OFTEN THAN NOT

Its nothing your gonna blindly play the rest of your life- Im not touting a simple system or anything

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

ikid2groove415?

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    ikid2groove415?
    Ah.....what?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

trust me, the board knows of your "secret" activity..... just put down the jar of vaseline and take your greazed-up hand and wave to that little camera at the top of your laptop screen.....

and then go read the site rules contained in your "User Agreement" that gives them the rights to watch you by having provided them with your ip address.....

you can also wave to the fbi and homeland security, and probably the cia as well, and they will certainly appreciate the shout out.....

my wife loves performing for them in the bedroom, being the exhibitionist that she is.... often waves to the tv and her laptop she sets up at the end of the bed while riding me reverse cowgirl.....

they love that shit....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-29-18 at 06:58 PM.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

I always loved player prop UNDERs for 2 reasons

1. Injuries/ejections/penalties/benchings
    2. Blowout games

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    ikid2groove415?
    Very possible