jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: phinfan27615

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

He has little chance...why would he need to bring it to a game 7 to win. Cavs cant beat celtics at boston...look..anything is possible.. I give cavs 20 percent chance.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Have you ever had your shit pushed in.

The scheme hot, today we are the weather man. A boy shoota drop but the barreta jam

Last edited by biggie12; 05-27-18 at 11:53 AM.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Booya ....you throw that paper down yet?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Booya ....you throw that paper down yet?
    Had mystics 1st half and now need lynx to cover the 5

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Now lets go ahead and get this out of the way, since I feel that it needs addressing. I don't care what anyone says nor do I need to prove a single thing to a bunch of broke dick hating ass losers. Like all previous bets, this bet is 100% REAL. There is no ticket available since I am going through a bookie in Atlanta at the moment. I also am not a pro because as I've said countless times in the past, I see absolutely no reason to go pro. Why would I be interested in free pizza when I eat top of the line steak, lobster, king crab, shrimp etc. all of the time? I just feel that $100 would be better used on other things.

I also need to address this post from a member here named "bhoor" that I found in another thread.

"I think he is loaded, too. Coming to gambling forum and telling all the strangers about the big bet won't help him at all. Throwing money on women and parties will only eventually drain his money and life. Sadly, this is the story of many ghetto black and Hispanic men, who became rich quickly by short routes, in US."

That's not going to happen. I may be 30 years old, black and wealthy, but I'll never be broke. I am very smart with my money and sometimes I like having fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Now that that's out of the way......... Lets get down to business. Over the past 3-4 days, I have lost $30,000. 20 stacks of that was from game 5 of the Cleveland game. Unfortunately, Cleveland didn't show up that game, but you'd be a damn fool to believe that they wont show up for game 7. This is Lebron's legacy on the line. It's now or never and he knows that. Win or lose, this game will go down in the history books and never to be forgotton. I'm dropping $50,000 on this game because it's special. I've been watching Lebron since he first came into the league as a kid. I've watched his triumphs and struggles. I was there the entire time. Now that he is older, he knows there isn't much time left to catch up to Jordan as his window is closing.

I'm dropping $50,000 on this game not for just the money, but because I want to feel the joy in winning a big bet just like Lebron will feel the joy of making it back to the finals and if he loses, I want to feel the pain and sorrow just like he's feeling.

Now don't get it twisted. I am a very wealthy individual. Just turned 30 years old and live the life that the vast majority of these broke dick losers can only dream of living. It is what it is.

But with that being said, 50 grand is still 50 grand and you feel the loss no matter how much cash you have, so that is why I am laying so much on this game. I'm a Lebron fan the entire way and I don't care what anyone says, he's better than Jordan as a basketball player AND much better as a person.

So $50,000 on Lebron. This is it. They lay it all on the line. Win or lose, this is going to be a hell of a game. All of the Lebron fans will be on Cleveland and all of the the Lebron haters will be on Boston. I heard last night from my bookie that the old ass hating pimp that was talking shyt the entire time about Lebron that I saw at strokers strip club wearing the purple suit and the flashy white snakeskin shoes had also dropped $50,000 on Boston and the dude doesn't even like Boston, he just hates Lebron.

So there you have it. Everyone is dropping big money tonight. I will be there every step of the way, win or lose.

IT'S TIME TO SOLIDIFY YOUR LEGACY, KING JAMES! LETS GET BACK TO THE FINALS, BABY!!!!!!
    How much time do you waste in your life?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lol, the clown is back with his air betting balloons again I see. Up to 50 gees now!!! ... LOL.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

On Cleveland myself, entire write up came across as doochy and try-hard. Just my opinion. GL to us both.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I'm on the CAVS as well. Hope this clown wins!!!

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Forum to forum, there is always one guy who insists that he is actually betting 50 large on a single basketball game.

I don't care if you post on SBR, Rx, Peeps, or EOG, there is one truth. No one betting 50 large is posting about it on any forum.

And besides that, the right side tonight is Boston.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol you dont even have 50k. just another broke dik poster degenerate chasing the money.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

What???? I just said to show me a post where I said I don't keep any money in any bank accounts that was less than a year old.

The only one that is being showed is a post from 7-25-16. I said a lot has changed since then. Why are you showing that same post?

Reading comprehension much?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    One more question, is Strokers your strip club of choice? And if so, why? I used to live in Atlanta. I've been to just about all of the strip clubs in Atlanta and there are many. I would go to Strokers because I didn't have a lot of money and although the girls weren't the hottest they were sleazier(more contact on lap dances). If I would have been wealthy I doubt I would have ever went to Strokers. Granted, this was many years ago and I'm sure it's changed quite a bit since then and I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm not doubting you... I'm just curious. Best of luck to you.
    I don't know how it was back in the day, dawg since I'm only 30 years old, but what I can say now is that it is a very good strip club.

jts1207

You really are that ignorant aren't you lol

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Forum to forum, there is always one guy who insists that he is actually betting 50 large on a single basketball game.

I don't care if you post on SBR, Rx, Peeps, or EOG, there is one truth. No one betting 50 large is posting about it on any forum.

And besides that, the right side tonight is Boston.
    I don't doubt there are posters that bet big money. They just don't advertise it with clown write ups about strip clubs, gangsters, and bullshit stories trying to receive attention for others. You also don't tell someone in the same thread, in a rebuttal to their post about your play, that it isn't a smart play. No one puts out that kind of cheddar if you don't have all bases covered and think it is a lock. Guy has so many bullshit posts its hard to understand how he keeps coming back with dumb ass threads. I honestly think it is goatmilk with a second account. You ever notice that they never post at the same time but have the same dumbass logic?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

LETS GO KING JAMES!!!!!

jts1207

Self burial lol

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Exactly, if he actually had any money he would realize that bragging about how much you SPEND isn't indicative of being smart or wealthy...especially when its on losing bets, strip clubs and fancy food

What? Dude, I'm 30 years old and have tons of money to my name.

I'm not some broke dikk middle aged, balding overweight loser like the vast majority here.

I'm young, in shape, and have my entire life ahead of me. Life is what it is and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Why are you posting videos of the past?

THIS IS THE PRESENT.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

3 pages of comments. He got exactly what he was looking for with this thread

biggie12

your such a goof

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    3 pages of comments. He got exactly what he was looking for with this thread
    how many times you think he has refreshed this page over under 175? over -190

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    how many times you think he has refreshed this page over under 175? over -190

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

What? Dude, I'm 30 years old and have a little bit of money to my name.

I'm am some broke dikk middle aged brother, living in the projects with debt up my ass, im balding, overweight, lucky to afford a 2 dollar hooker unlike the vast majority here.

I'm getting old, with a dad bod and have my entire life ahead of me to get fatter and lose money. Life is what it is and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

fixed it again for you

unde0087
    Did we win?

You guys better hope he wins. Projected air quality, if this loses, will go down by 20%. PSI levels will be dangerously low in the U.S.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

celtics going to win tonight, sorry bb better load up on the warriors monday

coinairmachines_air_machine_standard_ped  estal_200

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Op has more than $100 cash to his name -110

Op live in moms remodeled garage -500

by the way, I'm a billionare. I just can't post pics because I'm established in the real word and uh there's no reason to because you should take my word for it. $100 million on Cavs tonight. Ship it.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    Op has more than $100 cash to his name -110

Op live in moms remodeled garage -500

by the way, I'm a billionare. I just can't post pics because I'm established in the real word and uh there's no reason to because you should take my word for it. $100 million on Cavs tonight. Ship it.
    As previously stated, I don't have a single thing to prove to a bunch of broke dikk fukks.

Moving on.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    celtics going to win tonight, sorry bb better load up on the warriors monday

coinairmachines_air_machine_standard_ped  estal_200
    Cincy, he is well established.

He is covered.............where ever PSI's are accepted

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

You know we live in a fukked up world when ***** is bleeped out

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2310

As previously stated, I don't have a single thing to prove to a bunch of broke dikk fukks.

Moving on.
    Then why did you even post this thread in the first place?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave phinfan27615 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Moving on.
    Oh yeah, did I mention I am super wealthy. I am so wealthy I spend my days on an internet forum telling everyone just how wealthy I really am. I have nothing to prove to you, just know that I have a ton of money to my name okay? Now let me write a mile long post about just how wealthy I am and why my fake bet should matter so much to you just so you know how much money I have and that I have nothing to prove.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    Oh yeah, did I mention I am super wealthy. I am so wealthy I spend my days on an internet forum telling everyone just how wealthy I really am. I have nothing to prove to you, just know that I have a ton of money to my name okay? Now let me write a mile long post about just how wealthy I am and why my fake bet should matter so much to you just so you know how much money I have and that I have nothing to prove.
    Yes, but are all your investments in video games lol
    Points Awarded:

phinfan27615 gave jts1207 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Then why did you even post this thread in the first place?
    Because it's a free country and I can do whatever I feel like doing.

That's why.

First 123456 ... Last