457 white people shot and killed by police in 2017

223 Black people

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

223 Black people
    Numbers don't matter and either do facts and stats when it comes to these racial issues in America.. BLACK LIVES MATTER more, black voices are louder, media sucks it all up to!!!

White people don't matter much anymore.. We are expendable and gonna be the minority soon... Kiss my white ass goodbye ..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    You didn’t click the link and read anything did you?

And to make it worse you just call me dumb.

Why?

Are you, and this may be beyond your brain capacity, taking into account how many more white people there are than black people? Maybe proportially blacks are getting killed at a much higher rate than whites?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Of right, of course, you’ve never ever disobeyed a law before. Get real.
    I think we’re done here.

I said I wouldn’t have double parked in a handicap spot and then you made the jump to me implying I’ve never disobeyed a law in my entire life (which of course I have).

We really won’t see eye to eye on this so it’s a wrap.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No I see wrong when wrong happens.. I know if you are cool and cooperate with cops that's the best angle to take always.. They are usually cool back to you..

You show tude and get loud and in their face, don't obey orders then bad things can and probably will happen.. It's not rocket science.. Cops not pigs are doing their job Mac..

Too bad you call them pigs.. With out pigs we would have civil unrest and crime spewing out of every city in America in no time.. We need law enforcement to keep the peace.. I don't expect you to understand that because you are a cop hater.. ..
    I call bad cops pigs... I can see you now, clenching your ass cheeks as the rooster is ripping your asshole apart and another cops nuts in your mouth and you are trying your best to not get loud and obey orders. Keep the peace, yep.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Are you, and this may be beyond your brain capacity, taking into account how many more white people there are than black people? Maybe proportially blacks are getting killed at a much higher rate than whites?
    Maybe blacks are committing more crimes proportionately AND have a weapon during confrontations more often with police?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I call bad cops pigs... I can see you now, clenching your ass cheeks as the rooster is ripping your asshole apart and another cops nuts in your mouth and you are trying your best to not get loud and obey orders. Keep the peace, yep.
    Mac you are out of control today on this forum.. You need to chill pal.. I don't remember you ever posting like this.. I'm disappointed... I like you Mac...

TheLock

What’s always fun in debates like this is when the person you’re attempting to have a conversation with calls you names and tells you things they are saying are beyond your brain capacity.

SBR is way more fun for sports betting talk.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just look at the black incarceration rate. Jails are filled with Blacks and that's a fact.. It's higher in proportion then any other race and by far, that's not the white mans fault either..

If I was a cop working the ghetto's Id be nervous when pulling over any black dude in a fancy car wearing a hoodie.. Just put it that way.. Black murder deaths are caused by other blacks and not white cops by the way and it's not even close going by the numbers... Blacks make up for the most violent crimes in America also.. Google it!!!

White cops aren't the biggest problem for the black communities in America that's for sure..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-24-18 at 09:48 PM.

TheLock

White cops aren't the biggest problem for the black communities in America that's for sure..

And Black Lives Matter and kneeling NFL players want you to believe that only police are to blame for black men being murdered. There is no doubt in my mind that there have been a handful of police shootings over the last 24 months that were flat out bad shootings. And those cops need to get indicted. But all this nonsense that there is an epidemic of white cops murdering unarmed black men makes me want to vomit.

BLM and some pro athletes are in denial that black men are murdering other black men at historic levels.
    Last edited by TheLock; 05-24-18 at 09:56 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What’s always fun in debates like this is when the person you’re attempting to have a conversation with calls you names and tells you things they are saying are beyond your brain capacity.

SBR is way more fun for sports betting talk.
    That happens when you know you won the conversation.. I hammer libs with numbers and facts based on race and they can only answer back by calling me racist in the end..

Mac4Lyfe

Just look at the black incarceration rate. Jails are filled with Blacks and that's a fact.. It's higher in proportion then any other race and by far, that's not the white mans fault either..

If I was a cop working the ghetto's Id be nervous when pulling over any black dude in a fancy car wearing a hoodie.. Just put it that way.. Black murder deaths are caused by other blacks and not white cops by the way and it's not even close going by the numbers... Blacks make up for the most violent crimes in America also.. Google it!!!

Which is why you should never, ever be a cop. You are too prejudice over blacks and Hispanics. You would be a terrible cop and the subject of several lawsuits, no doubt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And Black Lives Matter and kneeling NFL players want you to believe that police are to blame for black men being murdered.

BLM and some pro athletes are in denial that black men are murdering other black men at historic levels.
    Yup all you have to do is watch the crime shows on tv.. Like the first 48.. It's always black people shooting up or robing other black people.. Kids in the hoods are interviews and they even say it always black people shooting up and killing others.. Kids have eyes and know...

It's not white cops that is the problem.. Never was.. Maybe back in the 40's and 50's but not today...

Mac4Lyfe

And Black Lives Matter and kneeling NFL players want you to believe that police are to blame for black men being murdered.

and white men are killing white men at historic levels as well. Hispanics are killing Hispanics at record levels too. Military vets are killing themselves every other hour as well? What's your fukkking point?

Black men are 3 times as likely to be killed by PIGS than white men. They are 10x more likely to be stopped and harassed by piglets too. Now, that is the fukking point but it's gone completely over your head.
    Points Awarded:

Venom72 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Which is why you should never, ever be a cop. You are too prejudice over blacks and Hispanics. You would be a terrible cop and the subject of several lawsuits, no doubt.
    Maybe, I'm not a cop and never will be as I'm retired and living the good life now.. I just observe now and involve myself in politics more...

There you go calling me racist which I am not.. Have black friends.. They tend to agree with me, they aren't ghetto though.. I never have a problem with the black people I meet either.. I'm cool like that.. I just keep it real Mac...

Mac4Lyfe

Yup all you have to do is watch the crime shows on tv.. Like the first 48.. It's always black people shooting up or robing other black people.. Kids in the hoods are interviews and they even say it always black people shooting up and killing others.. Kids have eyes and know...

It's not white cops that is the problem.. Never was.. Maybe back in the 40's and 50's but not today...
    Which is the basis of your prejudice. You watch too much TV. First 48... Damn.

Mac4Lyfe

Maybe, I'm not a cop and never will be as I'm retired and living the good life now.. I just observe now and involve myself in politics more...

There you calling me racist which I am not.. Have black friends.. They tend to agree with me, they aren't ghetto though.. I never have a problem with the black people I meet either.. I'm cool like that.. I just keep it real Mac...
    How many black or Hispanic friends could you get to vouch for you? I'd be surprised if it was more than 1.

TheLock

and white men are killing white men at historic levels as well. Hispanics are killing Hispanics at record levels too. Military vets are killing themselves every other hour as well? What's your fukkking point?

Black men are 3 times as likely to be killed by PIGS than white men. They are 10x more likely to be stopped and harassed by piglets too. Now, that is the fukking point but it's gone completely over your head.

You said a bunch of things that I believe you just made up. Post some links. I posted a link that completely debunks the BLM core statement (that there is an epidemic of white cops killing unarmed black men).

Actually, don’t bother.

There’s no way you or I will change each other’s mind on this matter.

Have a great night. Let’s go pick some winners for tommorow night.

Last edited by TheLock; 05-24-18 at 10:08 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How many black or Hispanic friends could you get to vouch for you? I'd be surprised if it was more than 1.
    Many.. They know I'm a nice guy and not prejudice.. You'd be surprised.. I don't hate ghetto blacks and I don't hate illegal Mexicans either if they are cool.. People are just people.. I don't like criminals or abusers of our system and tax dollars.. I don't like open borders..

Remember I ran a construction business for years, hired legal Mexicans and Blacks and didn't discriminate ever.. I rent to Asians now and don't have a problem with that either.. My best friend in life is a Jew also.. Don't have a problem with that either..

I know that's all hard for you to believe but it's true.. Skin color isn't a problem for me..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

223 Black people
    Yeah because there are only twice as many white people as there are black people.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

When you guys are arguing politically charged events, have you ever changed someone else's mind?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    When you guys are arguing politically charged events, have you ever changed someone else's mind?
    Never ... Lol...

Mac4Lyfe

You said a bunch of things that I believe you just made up. Post some links. I posted a link that completely debunks the BLM core statement (that there is an epidemic of white cops killing unarmed black men).

Actually, don’t bother.

There’s no way you or I will change each other’s mind on this matter.

Have a great night. Let’s go pick some winners for tommorow night.

Blacks kill blacks, white's kill whites, reds kill reds. It's always been that way. You are much more likely to be killed by a white man (if you're white) than any other color. I don't believe there's an epidemic of cops killing blacks but I do believe too many UNARMED people of all colors are killed by the police. One, is too many. I also know that minorities are targeted by cops at a much higher level. Bad pigs are bad, no matter who they target and the amount of pigs are growing exponentially. Our best students and brightest DO NOT become police officers. The guys who were bullied, poor performers, are the ones that want a badge and a gun now a days. It's sad that most of our cops became cops because they didn't have any other options. Why do you think they do so much dumb shit?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Blacks kill blacks, white's kill whites, reds kill reds. It's always been that way. You are much more likely to be killed by a white man (if you're white) than any other color. I don't believe there's an epidemic of cops killing blacks but I do believe too many UNARMED people of all colors are killed by the police. One, is too many. I also know that minorities are targeted by cops at a much higher level. Bad pigs are bad, no matter who they target and the amount of pigs are growing exponentially. Our best students and brightest DO NOT become police officers. The guys who were bullied, poor performers, are the ones that want a badge and a gun now a days. It's sad that most of our cops became cops because they didn't have any other options. Why do you think they do so much dumb shit?
    Nope Mac you wrong look at the violent crime numbers.. Whites are killed more by blacks. Blacks commit the most violent crimes in America today..Google it..

Read this Channel 4 liberal news link.. Even they can't hide the truth... https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...s-commit-crime

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Fukking nailed it, ignorant ass cacs always love to use "black on black crime" to try and validate there stupid ass argument, when other races are killing each as well all the time, that whole argument is dumb as hell

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Do you think maybe, that this has to do with the highly disproportionate amount of violent crime that they commit?

Black people are committing 52% of the murders in this country, but only make up 13% of the population. So if you have 10 black people in a room and 10 white people, which race is more likely to commit murder?

The only way black people are going to stop being stereotyped and profiled is when the violent crime numbers start to match the rest of the races.

If you want to be mad, be mad at the crime stats.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Fukking nailed it, ignorant ass cacs always love to use "black on black crime" to try and validate there stupid ass argument, when other races are killing each as well all the time, that whole argument is dumb as hell
    No it's not. When you factor in the population numbers, the numbers are completely out of whack.

52% of the murders are by 13% of the population? <--That is insane.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No it's not. When you factor in the population numbers, the numbers are completely out of whack.

52% of the murders are by 13% of the population? <--That is insane.
    Kermy understands numbers..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cop was a dickhead and all of these cops for this is not necessary at all

Then they tase him and slam him on the ground lol

I call it like I see it and this one I don’t blame Sterling Brown at all here...if the cop really has nothing better to do, then fine give him a parking ticket and get on your way

Seems like this cop wanted to start something and he did

Mac4Lyfe

Do you think maybe, that this has to do with the highly disproportionate amount of violent crime that they commit?

Black people are committing 52% of the murders in this country, but only make up 13% of the population. So if you have 10 black people in a room and 10 white people, which race is more likely to commit murder?

The only way black people are going to stop being stereotyped and profiled is when the violent crime numbers start to match the rest of the races.

If you want to be mad, be mad at the crime stats.
    Black gang bangers are killing black gang bangers. They are not killing white people. If you had 10 black gang bangers in a room 5 of them would kill the other 5 and the white people would go home if they are not caught in the cross fire. You are distorting the numbers. It's not black PEOPLE... It's black gang bangers that are killing each other. It's not black women or ordinary back citizens but you are painting all black people with a broad brush.

More military vets are killing themselves than black gang bangers are killing each other. Should we profile all military vets as suicidal maniacs? Should we do something about both issues?? Yes, we should but blaming stereotyping people is not the solution.

Kermit

Kermy understands numbers..
    The last 10+ murdered victims in my small town have all been black, and the people responsible have all been black.

So yes, blacks mostly kill blacks and whites are in fact mostly killed by whites, but the overall amount of a specific race being killed is absolutely crazy considering 85% of my town is not black.

So if you have this small amount of people being responsible for the large majority of the murder, how can you not be suspicious of them over another race?

Kermit

Black gang bangers are killing black gang bangers. They are not killing white people. If you had 10 black gang bangers in a room 5 of them would kill the other 5 and the white people would go home if they are not caught in the cross fire. You are distorting the numbers. It's not black PEOPLE... It's black gang bangers that are killing each other. It's not black women or ordinary back citizens but you are painting all black people with a broad brush.

More military vets are killing themselves than black gang bangers are killing each other. Should we profile all military vets as suicidal maniacs? Should we do something about both issues?? Yes, we should but blaming stereotyping people is not the solution.
    I am not talking about what race would kill what race. I am talking about who is more likely to kill in general.

You cannot deny the numbers, which is why profiling happens.

Venom72

The last 10+ murdered victims in my small town have all been black, and the people responsible have all been black.

So yes, blacks mostly kill blacks and whites are in fact mostly killed by whites, but the overall amount of a specific race being killed is absolutely crazy considering 85% of my town is not black.

So if you have this small amount of people being responsible for the large majority of the murder, how can you not be suspicious of them over another race?
    Hmm maybe the police should start using your logic on white people as well, because yall love doing mass shootings..think it would help?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Hmm maybe the police should start using your logic on white people as well, because yall love doing mass shootings..think it would help?
    Those stats are factored into the yearly murder rate as well. 4 people getting shot qualifies as a mass shooting, so I think that you might be looking for another term.

Venom72

Those stats are factored into the yearly murder rate as well. 4 people getting shot qualifies as a mass shooting, so I think that you might be looking for another term.
    Ok..yall usually kill 4 or more when you do it yes, so can we start sterotyping white ppl? They seem to the only ones doing it..is it ok for me to call the police if i see a suspicious white dude with a backpack in public?

First 123 Last