IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Pippen has been maligned in rap songs for years and it has filtered through to the younger generation that knew nothing of the era.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    it was against shaq and orlando. my bad
    all good brother

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I put Westbrook in the Stevie Francis- Stephon mauberry- category- he’s a step up from those BUMS - but still losing basketball
    Just proving how retarded you are once again. If you wanna say iverson I'd listen but AI was far more slight. Those dudes you mentioning can't hold Westbrook's jock. But again we already knew you were a fuckin idiot.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    KD might be the best.. He can do it all.. Right up there with Lebron.. Curry best shooter to ever live...

My take.. KD no joke can't write him off as not one of the best in the league.. Carried this team so far in the playoffs.. He's a player..
    Right now with way they playing certainly can't argue, he a thin little bitch that outta get a gym membership or something but in today's game being soft isn't much a detriment. While he no doubt a great of this generation I'll never include him in my all time cause if he played in the grown man era I just don't think he much more than a softer, better handled Robert horry!! Lol, before anyone goes nuts of course I'm joking, to a extent.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just proving how retarded you are once again. If you wanna say iverson I'd listen but AI was far more slight. Those dudes you mentioning can't hold Westbrook's jock. But again we already knew you were a fuckin idiot.
    Roid rage?

2daBank

Roid rage?
    Me or Westbrook? Those dudes you mentioned could have used a cycle (or some supliments at least!) and why Westbrook a far better player than those guys

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Lol

ikid2groove415

Me or Westbrook? Those dudes you mentioned could have used a cycle (or some supliments at least!) and why Westbrook a far better player than those guys
    We’re they not scorers? Yes I said Westbrook was a level up from them

ikid2groove415

Westbrook is foos gold man - Utah game plan was to make westbrook chuck up all those SHOTS- you can’t win 5v1 iso ball

2daBank

We’re they not scorers? Yes I said Westbrook was a level up from them
    He several levels up, those ball hogs you mentioned rarely passed and damn sure couldn't go get a rebound to save their lives. Westbrook would pass, problem is he knows he making a mistake giving it to these other dudes. He should take it to rack every damn play for real, it when he settles for jumpers is when it a bad look. Better yet he should just fix his shot and be unstoppable. Those other dudes you mentioned could get their shots but could be and were defended when it counted.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Right now with way they playing certainly can't argue, he a thin little bitch that outta get a gym membership or something but in today's game being soft isn't much a detriment. While he no doubt a great of this generation I'll never include him in my all time cause if he played in the grown man era I just don't think he much more than a softer, better handled Robert horry!! Lol, before anyone goes nuts of course I'm joking, to a extent.
    You're being racist..

Just trying the race card for once to see how it fits. ..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jordan was never surrounded by a team as bad as this years OKC team

OKC had Westbrook who is a top 5 player, Paul George who wasn't even a star in the league this year, and that's it.

The better team wins, not the team with the best player.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Jordan was never surrounded by a team as bad as this years OKC team

OKC had Westbrook who is a top 5 player, Paul George who wasn't even a star in the league this year, and that's it.

The better team wins, not the team with the best player.
    Westbrook once had- harden/Durant/ibaka/Reggie Jackson
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ikid2groove415 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You're being racist..

Just trying the race card for once to see how it fits. ..
    Lmao.,That would be your racist ass assuming I meant the "grown man era" was before they allowed blacks, you know what your kind calls the glory days. Lmao.

Iittle advance from one white boy to another my dude, saying it bout race only works when you talking to a racist, not actually the racist yourself

ikid2groove415

Let’s face it fellas - Westbrook will never be a champion - his game won’t age well either- weak jump SHOT-

2daBank

Let’s face it fellas - Westbrook will never be a champion - his game won’t age well either- weak jump SHOT-
    He has gotten way closer than the scrubs you trying to compare him to. Dunno how many times I gotta tell you jump shot easiest thing to improve, just a matter of putting the time in. Jordan wasn't a great shooter in his early years either and took him what 7-8 seasons to break thru to the ship? Him and Westbrook have similar driving style and these days you don't get put on your ass the way you did back then, just ignorant to think Westbrook can't go balls to wall for a long time and develop a shot that would make him unstoppable. No matter what it comical a loser like you who has never achieved anything and can't even pick a -200 MLB winner got the nerve to act as if you somehow have any busines judging what he is or could be. He a bad ass and his iq way higher than your painfully obviously low one

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

1. Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I literally laughed out loud when he mentioned those two losers. Terrible comparisons

ikid2groove415

He has gotten way closer than the scrubs you trying to compare him to. Dunno how many times I gotta tell you jump shot easiest thing to improve, just a matter of putting the time in. Jordan wasn't a great shooter in his early years either and took him what 7-8 seasons to break thru to the ship? Him and Westbrook have similar driving style and these days you don't get put on your ass the way you did back then, just ignorant to think Westbrook can't go balls to wall for a long time and develop a shot that would make him unstoppable. No matter what it comical a loser like you who has never achieved anything and can't even pick a -200 MLB winner got the nerve to act as if you somehow have any busines judging what he is or could be. He a bad ass and his iq way higher than your painfully obviously low one
    He’s 30 next year? When will it develop
    Just quit watching basketball if you going compare Jordan to Westbrook

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post

I literally laughed out loud when he mentioned those two losers. Terrible comparisons
    No surprise, kid a fukkin moron.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

RW, can't fit in with other players. He has to score 40-50 a night to win. KD is a team mate. If Kd does what Russel does in GS. GSW would be just like the the Thunders. RW teammates gave up on him. Carmelo doesn't shoot comfortably, and PG does not play comfortably. Poison player.

ikid2groove415

No surprise, kid a fukkin moron.
    Like I said - enough with your roid rage

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    RW, can't fit in with other players. He has to score 40-50 a night to win. KD is a team mate. If Kd does what Russel does in GS. GSW would be just like the the Thunders. RW teammates gave up on him. Carmelo doesn't shoot comfortably, and PG does not play comfortably. Poison player.
    This guy definitely watches basketball- embarrassing thread BIG

2daBank

Like I said - enough with your roid rage
    Enough with your dumb ass worthless post. Well I do miss when you tried to pretend you had a clue about bases. Never seen anyone incapable of hitting a -200 fav despite trying 2-3 times w day. Call it whatever you want but fact is you either 17 years old (maybe 20) or your iq is seriously below 100 which in that case I'm sorry cause that a real bummer. Hopefully you just young dumb and can't find a girl to make you ***.

ikid2groove415

Enough with your dumb ass worthless post. Well I do miss when you tried to pretend you had a clue about bases. Never seen anyone incapable of hitting a -200 fav despite trying 2-3 times w day. Call it whatever you want but fact is you either 17 years old (maybe 20) or your iq is seriously below 100 which in that case I'm sorry cause that a real bummer. Hopefully you just young dumb and can't find a girl to make you ***.
    Stop embarrassing yourself simp? Any reason why Harden/Durant/oladipo/ibaka/Reggie Jackson game all got better after leaving Westbrook? Goodnight TKO !!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Westbrook once had- harden/Durant/ibaka/Reggie Jackson
    OKC management fukked up the team. They didn't want to resign Harden because they were trying to save a couple million. What a bunch of dumb shits. Harden basically held the team together. He was the only guy that could keep Westbrook and Durant together. OKC would have a title by now had they resigned Harden. OKC was the team to beat when they had GSW on the ropes but Durant choked in 2 close out games. More blame should be put on Durant, who couldn't be the closer that we all expected him to be. So he joins GSW and the only reason GSW won was because of him. The sad truth is that if he had the same killer attitude in OKC as he got in GSW, him and Westbrook would have won a title. Same shit with Lebron. If Lebron would have stayed in Cleveland the first time, he would have eventually won a title as they were the team to beat once Boston went down. Lebron and Durant both needed to leave their teams to learn how to believe in themselves.

2daBank

Stop embarrassing yourself simp? Any reason why Harden/Durant/oladipo/ibaka/Reggie Jackson game all got better after leaving Westbrook? Goodnight TKO !!
    Answer the question pussy. How old are you or what your real iq? (Don't lie). Your so stupid it more sad than funny. And chill w the simp, you would never talk disrespectfully to a real man face to face, so don't do it here kid.

ikid2groove415

Answer the question pussy. How old are you or what your real iq? (Don't lie). Your so stupid it more sad than funny. And chill w the simp, you would never talk disrespectfully to a real man face to face, so don't do it here kid.
    This guy is melting down after this burial - someone call the dam ambulance

2daBank

This guy is melting down after this burial - someone call the dam ambulance
    You are so stupid you now just stealing phrases you have heard on here. Lmfao. I am trueky sorry if you not just a dumb ass kid, if you really retarded I don't want to insult ya too much.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    melo russ harden hall of famers stat guys never win a title style they play
    No wonder you suck at betting.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Okc should've won it all against Miami in the finals, Scott brooks is an incompetent lame duck coach

Someone said Westbrook top 5 PLAYER in the league. LOL. Best ATHLETE for sure but equally DUMBEST player as well

Durant
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    Harden
    Curry
    Davis
    Cpaul
    Giannis
    Derozan
    Cousins

All easily better PLAYERS, that's 10

I'd put

Draymond
    Dame Lillard
    Kyrie
    Jokic
    Wall

Ahead of him as well

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    No wonder you suck at betting.
    Is cincy kid wrong? How many titles melo/Russ/harden got? ZERO

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Okc should've won it all against Miami in the finals, Scott brooks is an incompetent lame duck coach

Someone said Westbrook top 5 PLAYER in the league. LOL. Best ATHLETE for sure but equally DUMBEST player as well

Durant
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    Harden
    Curry
    Davis
    Cpaul
    Giannis
    Derozan
    Cousins

All easily better PLAYERS, that's 10

I'd put