DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Zzzzzz Rkelly still way ahead of your memes. He’s in First by a mile. Your meme game has really gone downhill. Not as bad as Russian Roy stock predictions though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Trump's been in office for 1 year and 4 months. Say he added 1.5 trillion to the debt so far, if he continues with this trend and serves two terms , he would have added 9 trillion when it's all said and done. I didn't make the statement I did to compare him to Obama, I am just calling out Bone-Spur Donald for the con he is.
    He said he won't pass another budget deal like that.. Like I said Trump wasn't happy.. Doesn't want to add more debt... Dems love to spend our tax dollars on stupid programs and other Countries...

The hurricane relief spending was legit spending so I don't have problem with that.. Houston flood, etc... That all cost alot of money.. Not Trumps fault...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He said he won't pass another budget deal like that.. Like I said Trump wasn't happy.. Doesn't want to add more debt... Dems love to spend our tax dollars on stupid programs and other Countries...

The hurricane relief spending was legit spending so I don't have problem with that.. Houston flood, etc... That all cost alot of money.. Not Trumps fault...
    isn't it kind of silly to blame spending on democrats when republicans control the house and senate they can pass whatever spending bill they want

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    isn't it kind of silly to blame spending on democrats when republicans control the house and senate they can pass whatever spending bill they want
    They needed more then all the Republican votes to pass the budget bill and also to fund the wall.. Learn Government buddy and how many votes it takes to pass spending like that.. Control of House and Senate doesn't mean crap when passing these budget bills..

Democrats need to agree.. They want things to agree.. Concessions are made and agreed upon. Spending gets out of control then... National Debt balloons further ...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Not how it works. Need 60 votes in the senate so repubs need 9 dems.

The repubs squealed a little but Trump reallllly wanted the military rebuilt and was willing to give Dems billions on their tax & spend projects. Kind of how it works.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm seeing more and more Democrats starting to like Trump.

Understandably.

The next six years are looking great for this country. Hopefully Ivanka takes the baton in 2024.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    He's spending a shit ton of . Whatever happened to securing our borders and being fiscally responsible? We are going to owe a shit ton when he gets out of office
    Trump's much more concerned about things like Military Parades than being fiscally responsible. Trump could feed every homeless Veteran for the cost of his parade. But doing something like that isn't about him and his power so he's not interested.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They needed more then all the Republican votes to pass the budget bill and also to fund the wall.. Learn Government buddy and how many votes it takes to pass spending like that.. Control of House and Senate doesn't mean crap when passing these budget bills..

Democrats need to agree.. They want things to agree.. Concessions are made and agreed upon. Spending gets out of control then... National Debt balloons further ...
    they could just change the rules and make it majority vote mitch has the ability to do it go nuclear

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Love how Trump called Kim Jong un Very Honorable today, i'm sure you have a way of supporting Trump on that statement

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Understandably.

The next six years are looking great for this country. Hopefully Ivanka takes the baton in 2024.
    More black folks are starting to wake up and come around, probably will vote for Trump next election.. Trump is bringing in more jobs to black communities now even though the illegal immigrants are taking most of them.. Open border policy and Sanctuary State policy with Democrats are killing the public schools, taking up the housing, jobs, etc.. Blacks are getting squeezed and screwed over by Democratic policy for years now especially in the Western States and in the hoods..

I believe they are starting to wake up now.. Dems lose those black votes and the party is done and gone.. Maxine Waters, Chuck and Nancy knows this too.. Hoping to get millions of more Mexican illegals in fast and voting quickly to off set the black votes they probably will lose..

Courageous Black Women like Candace Owens speaking up now and making sense.. Left freaking out...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-24-18 at 07:03 PM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Candace Owens is super cool.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Great interview.

Hard to not respect a woman like Candace Owens.

DwightShrute

Love how Trump called Kim Jong un Very Honorable today, i'm sure you have a way of supporting Trump on that statement

Some people refuse to accept the fact that Trump is several steps ahead when he says things, does something or tweets.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Understandably.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Some people refuse to accept the fact that Trump is several steps ahead when he says things, does something or tweets.
    you mean he is a bullpooper

HockeyRocks

The 1-5 Trillion Dollar Budget bill was passed by both Dems and Pubs. However, the 1.5 Trillion dollar deficit is solely the responsibility of the Republicans and here's why..

Between the House and the Senate:

306 Republicans voted for the bill..

35 Democrats voted for the bill...

The 1.5 Trillion again is solely the responsibility of the PHONY fiscal Conservative Republicans....To thin k other wise you would be delusional...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    The 1-5 Trillion Dollar Budget bill was passed by both Dems and Pubs. However, the 1.5 Trillion dollar deficit is solely the responsibility of the Republicans and here's why..

Between the House and the Senate:

306 Republicans voted for the bill..

35 Democrats voted for the bill...

The 1.5 Trillion again is solely the responsibility of the PHONY fiscal Conservative Republicans....To thin k other wise you would be delusional...
    Ya and I remember your outrage during the Obama presidency as he added 10 trillion to the debt.

HockeyRocks

Ya and I remember your outrage during the Obama presidency as he added 10 trillion to the debt.
    Thanks DS for confirming my comment was factual....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Great interview.

Hard to not respect a woman like Candace Owens.
    She's sharp no dummy... I like her....

HockeyRocks

Wrong, it wasn't me, just started commenting within the last 6 months on PT, never during the Obama admin istration..

First 123