Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 530

Parrot Will Announce Buccaneers 4th Round Pick

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will have an actual parrot deliver the pick to an announcer at the pirate ship in Raymond James Stadium. I believe we can all agree that having actual mascots deliver picks would be outstanding theater. Imagine a dolphin delivering Miami’s pick, or a raven delivering Baltimore’s. The possibilities are endless, unless you’re Washington.

• The Minnesota Vikings will have the gold medal-winning U.S. men’s curling team announce their picks from the St. Paul Curling Club. Hope it’s not league night.

• The Buffalo Bills will bring back Thurman Thomas and some local Buffalo-area flag football players. Nobody make a lost-helmet joke about Thomas’s pick, please.

• The aforementioned Miami Dolphins will have members of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School’s football team, as well as family members of coach Aaron Reis, who died in the Parkland shooting, announce their picks.

• The Oakland Raiders will have youth football players from Las Vegas announce their picks from Nevada’s Nellis Air Force Base, which seems an unnecessarily cruel jab at the Raiders’ Oakland fans.

• The San Francisco 49ers will have Chewbacca, stormtroopers, and R2D2 announce picks; by that point, Chewbacca himself ought to be a decent late-round pickup.

If you’re still watching Day 3 of the NFL Draft, we salute you, hardcore fan. And the NFL is going to make sure you’re rewarded for your efforts by giving you aliens and parrots to watch. That’s about as good a deal as you’re going to find on Day 3.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I think it would be cool if they brought in Colin Kaepernick to announce Mr. Irrelevant.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I think it would be cool if they brought in Colin Kaepernick to announce Mr. Irrelevant.

Ha

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24993

KLC...u getting revved up for NFL? Can u smell it in the air?

I think it will be nice to see Gruden back in Oakland. If you're Oakland brass, tho...what do u do if Raiders go 4-12 first year? Can't just tear up the $100Mill contract.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Biggest bust of the draft. The parrot got stage fright.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

49ers suppose to have a robot? Lol

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's some Buccaneers history instead. Their first franchise win after 26 losses.