jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ricky Williams just launched his own marijuana brand

Ricky Williams is no longer just a Heisman Trophy winner, a former Miami Dolphinsrunning back, and a 10-year veteran of the NFL. Now he’s also the purveyor of his own brand of marijuana products.
    According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Real Wellness by Ricky Williams products went on sale on Tuesday in California. As you probably guessed by the name, the products are health-focused. They’ll won’t be available recreationally (which is now legal in California), but will be sold in medical marijuana dispensaries. Real Wellness is starting with six different products: a salve, two tonics, and three types of vape cartridges.
    Real Wellness is a reflection of Williams’ worldview. He’s studied herbalism and has been a strong advocate for the legalization of marijuana. He also supports use for athletes as a way of managing pain. Williams also suspended twice during his playing career for using weed, so it shouldn’t surprise anyone that he now has his own marijuana brand.
    Williams is obviously serious about marijuana’s medical advantages, but of course he knows how to have fun with it. In February, he hosted a weed-friendly Super Bowl party that was so popular, Williams had to triple the number of available spots from 50 to 150.
    ew image on Twitter

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

He might actually hit it big with this.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

good for him, may try some

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ricky Williams is no longer just a Heisman Trophy winner, a former Miami Dolphinsrunning back, and a 10-year veteran of the NFL. Now he’s also the purveyor of his own brand of marijuana products.
    According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Real Wellness by Ricky Williams products went on sale on Tuesday in California. As you probably guessed by the name, the products are health-focused. They’ll won’t be available recreationally (which is now legal in California), but will be sold in medical marijuana dispensaries. Real Wellness is starting with six different products: a salve, two tonics, and three types of vape cartridges.
    Real Wellness is a reflection of Williams’ worldview. He’s studied herbalism and has been a strong advocate for the legalization of marijuana. He also supports use for athletes as a way of managing pain. Williams also suspended twice during his playing career for using weed, so it shouldn’t surprise anyone that he now has his own marijuana brand.
    Williams is obviously serious about marijuana’s medical advantages, but of course he knows how to have fun with it. In February, he hosted a weed-friendly Super Bowl party that was so popular, Williams had to triple the number of available spots from 50 to 150.
    ew image on Twitter

You bet your ass he has

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good man

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20361

Gateway drug. Stay away.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Gateway drug. Stay away.
    No offense Veggie, but I think I’ll take my chances
    and listen to someone who is under 75 years old
    a lot of fresh minds have been scientifically learning about marijuana
    from a new perspective for a while now .

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Gateway drug. Stay away.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 182

Sticky Ricky inc.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28595

Williams most likely a front man with some stock .... there are some big players in that game...
    Last edited by Philmill; 03-21-18 at 01:59 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Run Ricky Run.. Talented running back when he was focused..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25388

Garbage

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2250

Ricky is my favorite player all time. Have home and away of his jersey (which are worth all of $5 now) and life size poster which I had to take down after the cat destroyed part of it. My favorite quote is "I got high and forgot I wasn't supposed to get high"