amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Schedule alert NBA by Espn -tired teams system

Don’t post much, but am a regular nba bettor for the past 5 seasons. Have been using this article on Espn and made a good amount of money so far on the system provided by Espn. How do you all feel about it? Anybody else been using this all season like I have?

Atlanta hawks +6 qualifies for the system tonight.

http://kwese.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22607733/nba-schedule-alert-20-games-tired-teams-lose-march

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

They're a TV network... they can't pick winners. If you think they can do so merely by projecting fatigue based on schedule then you deserve to be poor.

amolg24

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    They're a TV network... they can't pick winners. If you think they can do so merely by projecting fatigue based on schedule then you deserve to be poor.
    While I agree they are a tv network, the system is based on data and a structure and thus far it has been profitable. While I don’t have the exact record for ATS (at least up 20 units in last 4 months with limited plays) I can go back and figure out straight up record which Included a lot of dogs.

Anyways today’s play is lakers +7
    Last edited by amolg24; 03-14-18 at 01:02 PM.

amolg24

While I agree they are a tv network, the system is based on data and a structure and thus far it has been profitable. While I don’t have the exact record for ATS (at least up 20 units in last 4 months with limited plays) I can go back and figure out straight up record which Included a lot of dogs.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

March 14: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State | MahScore 8
    As if the Warriors needed any more of an edge in this game -- on national television (ESPN), no less. Poor Lakers. You'll be playing your fifth game in eight days, your third game in four days and the second of a back-to-back set here. So after hosting the Nuggets on March 13, you'll head up to the Bay immediately after and face the defending champions the next night. The Warriors will enter this game with a two-day rest advantage, not that they'll need it

How do you conclude Lakers plus points is the play based on this elementary writeup?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    March 14: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State | MahScore 8
    As if the Warriors needed any more of an edge in this game -- on national television (ESPN), no less. Poor Lakers. You'll be playing your fifth game in eight days, your third game in four days and the second of a back-to-back set here. So after hosting the Nuggets on March 13, you'll head up to the Bay immediately after and face the defending champions the next night. The Warriors will enter this game with a two-day rest advantage, not that they'll need it

How do you conclude Lakers plus points is the play based on this elementary writeup?

Very elementary write up.. Warriors are riddled with injuries right now.. Curry, Green and Clay (thumb injury questionable) are all out... That's 3 starting players.. Warriors have lost 2 games in a row and they looked horrible in those 2 losses..

Lakers have also have won 2 games in a row and are finding ways to win.. This game is no gimmie for the Warriors..

Wouldn't be shocked to see the Lakers win this game actually...

amolg24

Sorry the play should be warriors -7, but yes the injuries does worry me but a system is a system

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by amolg24 View Post

Small sample size. Get back to me when they're picked 1,000 games. As an aside, I reckon if you put all the best minds from all the TV networks in 1 room, former coaches & GMs included, and told them to pick winners they wouldn't be able to do it.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Any proof this works ATS.

Its baked into the spread.

IBetYou

Essentially, a person that wins betting on the NBA would put a good team together. A person has put a good team together wouldn't be able to win betting on the NBA. One is more complex than the other.

amolg24

Would take some time to go back and get ats data, but there has been very few games that the favorite wins and didn’t cover the spread. I have noticed the books are taking into account the fact that teams are traveling and will face fatigue, and the lines move quickly for these games as well. For the most part the games have been double digit wins and that’s a big reason I wanted to bring it to light and share with SBR Incase anyone else has noticed this system.

amolg24

Small sample size. Get back to me when they're picked 1,000 games. As an aside, I reckon if you put all the best minds from all the TV networks in 1 room, former coaches & GMs included, and told them to pick winners they wouldn't be able to do it.
    Agreed it is a small sample size but it’s a stricter system than most you might have 10 qualifying games one month and 15 in another and a handful in another, so the selectivity alone is unique.

Take February results for example
    http://kwese.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-lose-february

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This strength of schedule based on fatigue is less than a coin flip

IBetYou

Agreed it is a small sample size but it’s a stricter system than most you might have 10 qualifying games one month and 15 in another and a handful in another, so the selectivity alone is unique.
    Take February results for example
    http://kwese.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-lose-february

Why didn't you say that in the first place? If these TV guys are doing just 10 games a month they must be the sharpest bettors in the business. Time to mortgage the house!

amolg24

Why didn't you say that in the first place? If these TV guys are doing just 10 games a month they must be the sharpest bettors in the business. Time to mortgage the house!
    If you clicked on the article you would’ve found that out on your own with a quick scan, but you’re just here to add a sarcastic comment with no value.

This month so far the system is 5-2 ATS, and 5-1 SU if you remove the one qualifying dog (hawks against OKC)

Will do some research to get numbers from previous month but am confident it’s +units for each.

Next game on the list is tomorrow, Utah is the play against the Kings.

amolg24

January:
    5–4 ATS, 5-1 SU (not including dogs)

February
    6-4 ATS, 6-2 SU (not including dogs)

amolg24

It does factor in whether the game is home or away, the time elapsed between tipoffs, how many days of rest one team has versus its opponent in that matchup, the amount of travel involved for a game, and whether that game is part of a longer run, such as a back-to-back or a five-in-seven stretch.

It does not factor in the quality of the teams, which players might be injured, or suspended, or ejected, or sat to rest -- or any other factors that are unrelated to the schedule.

amolg24

Last play Utah was a heavy 14 point favorite. That’s the largest spread that I’ve seen thus far using the tired teams report as guidance. Shows the books are catching on whenever they possibly can. Tonight is a different story, reasonable favorites for a rare two qualifying plays in one day.

Cavs ML
    Bucks -5

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Everything is factored into the line all ready. Even fatigue.

It's up to you... to figure out which line gives you an edge.

IBetYou

Last play Utah was a heavy 14 point favorite. That’s the largest spread that I’ve seen thus far using the tired teams report as guidance. Shows the books are catching on whenever they possibly can. Tonight is a different story, reasonable favorites for a rare two qualifying plays in one day.

Cavs ML
    Bucks -5
    Books are catching on? Give me a phukin break kid. Books have been doing NBA games for decades. ESPN aren't some gambling trailblazer. Good grief!