1. #1
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    2018 - Soccer / NCAA - Mar 2

    Soccer : 92 - 95 ( + .23 unit )
    NCAA : 0 - 1 ( - 3 units )



    China : 6:35am est

    Shanghai / Changchen Yatai Over 2.5 @ 1.88 ( 3 units )

  2. #2
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,456
    Betpoints: 1161

    GL today franz

  3. #3
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    GL today franz
    Thank you Sir


  4. #4
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    Eng Ch: 2:45pm est

    Middlesboro / Leeds Over 2.5 @ 23 ( 2 units )



    France 2 : 2pm est

    Chateroux @ 2.59 ( 2 units )

  5. #5
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    Germany 2 : Live 32nd min

    Dresden / Darmstadt over 2.5 @ 2.00 ( 3 units )

  6. #6
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 25,622
    Betpoints: 4402

    Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Germany 2 : Live 32nd min

    Dresden / Darmstadt over 2.5 @ 2.00 ( 3 units )
    Give me 1 reason why?

  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Give me 1 reason why?
    because dresden will score 2 2nd half goals
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  8. #8
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 25,622
    Betpoints: 4402

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    because dresden will score 2 2nd half goals
    Why do you say that? Are you even watching?

  9. #9
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Why do you say that? Are you even watching?
    i had a vision and no
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  10. #10
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    2-0 darmstadt
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Give me 1 reason why?
    Actually , i could give you many reasons why i bet the over. The kid was right in saying that i anticipated 2 from Dresden at that point. I follow German Football very closely, both as a fan and as an opportunity to make some extra cash. When i capped the game this morning i had Dresden on my short list . As i was sitting in my buddy's waiting room of his garage ( having my Mustang GT tuned for the spring ), i went on Flashscore and saw that Dresden were pressing the game with 63% possession. When Darmstadt scored against the run of play , i checked my 3 books and saw that Bet365 had the over 2.5 @ 2.00. I saw value in that line so i placed a $300 wager that i hope will cover part of my buddies bill for servicing my Stang.

    Thanks for dropping by , hope to see more of your support in the future




    Kid Thank you for filling in the blanks

    Cheers

  12. #12
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    im surprised at this result thought dresden would do more in 2nd half
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  13. #13
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    im surprised at this result thought dresden would do more in 2nd half
    Yup. Me too. 13 shots at goal 2nd half and Zip


    Next......

  14. #14
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    NCAA : 6pm est

    E. Michigan / Toledo Over 67 1st half @ 1.95 / -.05 ( 2 units )

    Over 143 game @ 1.90 ( 3 units )

  15. #15
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    Chile : Live 60th min

    Palestino @ 2.40 ( 2 units )

  16. #16
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 4,817
    Betpoints: 5008

    Mexico : 10pm est


    Monarcas @ 2.15 ( 2 units )

    Cl Tijuana / Lobos Over 2.5 @ 2.09 ( 2 units )

Top