opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Anyone who goes to Vegas to “hit the hash oil in the vape, attend a pool party, and get fukkin bottle service at a club is the definition of a douche.

Seriously.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    The new guy certainly came in swinging, eh? Joined yesterday but already has a scouting report on JJ? He's got ripped abs and losing $30K is a drop in the bucket. Hmmmmm?
    Been a long time lurker on sbr for over 5 years just never created an account till now

bracephilosophyy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Anyone who goes to Vegas to “hit the hash oil in the vape, attend a pool party, and get fukkin bottle service at a club is the definition of a douche.

Seriously.
    Opie your a boring old timer degen who bets bases and watches a 4 hour game by yourself with a h

bracephilosophyy

Seriously.
    Opie your a boring old timer degen who bets bases and watches a 4 hour game by yourself with a bottle of scotch.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    Opie your a boring old timer degen who bets bases and watches a 4 hour game by yourself with a bottle of scotch.
    In all seriousness...this ^ is exactly what I do.

Well played brace man

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

100% goto the knights game and bet on them they are filthy at home usually. Doesn't matter if you have a 6 pack and a 12 inch hammer if you have to ask if you can get laid you probably dont have much game but thats just a hunch. Hookers everywhere. If a hot girl is hitting on you itll likely be a hook so be careful. Just get drunk with the boys and if it happens it happens. Best bet is mingling with groups of girls who are clearly on vacay also. Maybe cosmo or planet hollywood or mgm pool party or old town for the best chance of running into those amongst the 1 million march madness degens/hooks suffocating you.

Nothing wrong with buying beers and carrying them around with you in your pockets. Especially, in your own hotel where you can take the elevator up and reload the holsters fast. Lines to get drinks will be a joke. I was facked up my entire trip and I would ignore everyone on the strip but one guy made me laugh trying to sell me coke by saying hey man you look really tired you need some of this shiat. I definitely was pretty hurt lockered and admired his sales pitch.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nope

It’s not wild
    Myths

Your not meeting random girls and having sex almost impossible unless girl drug addict

If you pay yes or rich possible
    Vegas is plenty wild. You are just far too ugly and broke to experience any of it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Lots of younger girls downtown in old Vegas.

Sounds like you might have a better time down there to me.

I'm older, fatter and almost as bald as JJ and every single time I was out down there I had women of all ages talking to me. If I had a 6 pack and 10 racks and was more interested no doubt I would have been banging my brains out.

Not so much like that on the strip. Most women by themselves seem to be prostitutes hanging around hotel foyers.
    Hate to break it to you but downtown is now where the younger hookers are plying their trade. Also a lot of HS and community college girls w fake ids looking to turn tricks.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Seriously.
    You are starting to sound like that old piece of shit Abehonest. Let this kid enjoy his Vegas trip. Plenty of time down the road for him to become a family man.

I will agree that the vape pens are gay as shit and the oils in them are essentially hot dog water. Distillate is primarily trim.

Lots of phenomenal concentrates in the shops right now

bracephilosophyy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You are starting to sound like that old piece of shit Abehonest. Let this kid enjoy his Vegas trip. Plenty of time down the road for him to become a family man.

I will agree that the vape pens are gay as shit and the oils in them are essentially hot dog water. Distillate is primarily trim.

Lots of phenomenal concentrates in the shops right now
    It's about being discrete and hiding the smell while getting ripped wherever u are. It enhances the experience. I'm not talking about vaping with clouds of smoke these vape weed oil whatever u call it barely give off any odor or smoke.

bracephilosophyy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    100% goto the knights game and bet on them they are filthy at home usually. Doesn't matter if you have a 6 pack and a 12 inch hammer if you have to ask if you can get laid you probably dont have much game but thats just a hunch. Hookers everywhere. If a hot girl is hitting on you itll likely be a hook so be careful. Just get drunk with the boys and if it happens it happens. Best bet is mingling with groups of girls who are clearly on vacay also. Maybe cosmo or planet hollywood or mgm pool party or old town for the best chance of running into those amongst the 1 million march madness degens/hooks suffocating you.

Nothing wrong with buying beers and carrying them around with you in your pockets. Especially, in your own hotel where you can take the elevator up and reload the holsters fast. Lines to get drinks will be a joke. I was facked up my entire trip and I would ignore everyone on the strip but one guy made me laugh trying to sell me coke by saying hey man you look really tired you need some of this shiat. I definitely was pretty hurt lockered and admired his sales pitch.
    Actually am planning on going to the knights game at 1 pm on the Sunday they play Calgary might be a huge wager on -1.5

bracephilosophyy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Vegas is plenty wild. You are just far too ugly and broke to experience any of it.
    He's too busy posting at sbr lol a guy that has over 270 thousand posts means he doesn't get laid

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter just a mumble mouth welfare kid

The educated person using 10k to enhance his future somehow , the compulsive gambler loses it and then cries .

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

One time in Vegas. 2nd time I hit the ATM machine, account had been locked. My Bank Told me they do this every time questionable transaction from strange place.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    It's about being discrete and hiding the smell while getting ripped wherever u are. It enhances the experience. I'm not talking about vaping with clouds of smoke these vape weed oil whatever u call it barely give off any odor or smoke.
    No shit. I own cultivation, extraction and dispensaries here in Vegas. If you get caught using one on strip or in a hotel they can and will kick you out of the property.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter just a mumble mouth welfare kid

The educated person using 10k to enhance his future somehow , the compulsive gambler loses it and then cries .
    You are a bald degenerate with no prospects for a happy future. Sucks for you meth mouth.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Did this guy die??? I saw a guy so drunk at the Venetian they had to get him a wheelchair. Maybe it was him???

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Lost some plays and is gone.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I hate seeing guys go to Vegas, and come back poor. Bet within your limits folks....no need to get crazy.

First 1234