1. #1
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Tennis 2/21

    Peter Gojowczyk +150
    Ernests Gulbis -103
    Jordan Thompson -3 (-132)
    Lucas Pouille -3 (-104)
    Milos Raonic -3 (-104)


    PARLAY
    Diego Schwartzman -229
    Pablo Cuevas -251
    Johanna Konta -235
    Marin Cilic -236
    +307

  2. #2
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Win Percentage 47.69% | 31-34-7

    -2 units

  3. #3
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,456
    Betpoints: 1161

    GL with the plays

  4. #4
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061


  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,573
    Betpoints: 1903

    Johanna Konta -235 she is vulnerable

    best of luck son

  6. #6
    ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-27-17
    Posts: 1,824
    Betpoints: 7766

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Johanna Konta -235 she is vulnerable

    best of luck son
    Straight sets winner

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,573
    Betpoints: 1903

    Tennis chalks are burial
    Points Awarded:

    ELNATURAL gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tennis chalks are burial
    You don't play tennis chalk and you are buried anyhow!

  9. #9
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by ELNATURAL View Post
    Straight sets winner

  10. #10
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    JJ STOP mushing my shit

  11. #11
    Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-14
    Posts: 1,686
    Betpoints: 286

    JJ putting himself in serious conversation for top capper

  12. #12
    ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-27-17
    Posts: 1,824
    Betpoints: 7766

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tennis chalks are burial
    JJ on to something here

  13. #13
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Pierre Herbet LIVE +122 for 1 unit

    JJ is cucky... he's been mushing me since announcing I was the hottest SBR capper!
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-21-18 at 02:38 PM.

  14. #14
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,626

    Hurry i like ya alot but did you edit and erase that Hebert live bet u just posted now long ago? He just lost and i seen a edit
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  15. #15
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,626

    Im guessing ya did without a response,i have to call ya out bro on iti know ur goin thru alot but i knew u had Hebert live at the 3:02 post because i was wondering why u switched to Hebert when u pouille -3 but u had already mathmatically lost that bet so im guessing u just said fuk it and took Hebert, but then he lost and i seen 15 minutes later later the match was over and i seen that edit at 3:02 post
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  16. #16
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Honest mistake, I didn't confirm the bet on pinny... went in to check the balance and was the same so checked graded plays... no bet

    But if it's that important, ill keep it as a loss on paper

  17. #17
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Is on the spreadsheet

  18. #18
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,626

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Honest mistake, I didn't confirm the bet on pinny... went in to check the balance and was the same so checked graded plays... no bet

    But if it's that important, ill keep it as a loss on paper
    Not really important just thought it was kind of wierd, i was goin to tail that play thats why i knew.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  19. #19
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Not really important just thought it was kind of wierd, i was goin to tail that play thats why i knew.
    No biggie, Im buried anyway even if I didnt confirm that one... tennis is going fukkin weird... that Konta match was almost won... bitch choked

    And the german almost blew it vs Isner too...

    Way this is going Ill end -50 units the year


    And you would have tailed at great risk, when I posted they were tied... then Pouille broke next game, I was sweating it like I had it

  20. #20
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,626

    No biggie bud , hope ur dad is doing better, hang in there
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  21. #21
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    No biggie bud , hope ur dad is doing better, hang in there
    testing, testing and more testing... poor old guy has been in the hospital doing tests since monday last week... He knew since Monday, told mom Tuesday, told us Friday...

    I am making playlists about phoenix tears documentaries and survival stories I find on youtube, he hates drugs... hates pot so is gonna be super hard to convince him to try...

    Thing is, lung cancer's survival rate is 4% (for 5 years) if it already spread to somewhere else... needs to be detected on phase 1 for 80% survival rate, the way he coughs I dont think he is in phase 1... I need to know how bad is it to start attacking this thing...

    We already started giving him green tea with turmeric everyday which is supposed to do wonders...

  22. #22
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,626

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    testing, testing and more testing... poor old guy has been in the hospital doing tests since monday last week... He knew since Monday, told mom Tuesday, told us Friday...

    I am making playlists about phoenix tears documentaries and survival stories I find on youtube, he hates drugs... hates pot so is gonna be super hard to convince him to try...

    Thing is, lung cancer's survival rate is 4% (for 5 years) if it already spread to somewhere else... needs to be detected on phase 1 for 80% survival rate, the way he coughs I dont think he is in phase 1... I need to know how bad is it to start attacking this thing...

    We already started giving him green tea with turmeric everyday which is supposed to do wonders...
    Man dont wish that on anyone in the world
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  23. #23
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,573
    Betpoints: 1903

    Lost a mini fortune betting tennis today

    Everything the opposite

  24. #24
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,626

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lost a mini fortune betting tennis today

    Everything the opposite
    Isnt that everyday Double J
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  25. #25
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Isnt that everyday Double J
    Think he was referring to me

    JJ dont like betting tennis, no tennis in his spreadsheet

    And if my shit continues like this, gonna give it a rest too

    Killing it in soccer and NBA... fukkin tennis burial

  26. #26
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,626

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Think he was referring to me

    JJ dont like betting tennis, no tennis in his spreadsheet

    And if my shit continues like this, gonna give it a rest too

    Killing it in soccer and NBA... fukkin tennis burial
    Lol im just used to him losing lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


Top