DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So you are contending that the fans didn't choose to chant that word because of the player's race? Why do you suppose they selected that word? If there is a non-racial explanation, I'd love to hear it.
    ya so what if they did? That doesn't make it racist.

Racism : Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Why is this even news who cares. Why is it ok for blacks to make fun of whites? But horrible if whites say anything. At first I thought the fans called him a negroe or something. All they said was basketball which is the sport most colored people play. It's a fact and not rascist. This player that's crying from it should get a lifetime ban from hockey and learn how to dribble a ball.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Many libs believe 'All Lives Matter' is racist

what cha gonna do ?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL Eddy Munny is obliterating some snowflakes in here

The posters clawing their eyes out over this are the same ones calling the President cheetoh man and orange whatever. They have the introspective abilities of a turtle and readily lap up the white guilt thrown at them by the media.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

They chanted basketball?

lol, it's still uncalled for but lol

But hey, you could do worse without even saying a word...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL Eddy Munny is obliterating some snowflakes in here ...
    What's new? Eddy is a master.

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    ...The posters clawing their eyes out over this are the same ones calling the President cheetoh man and orange whatever. They have the introspective abilities of a turtle and readily lap up the white guilt thrown at them by the media.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21329

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ya so what if they did? That doesn't make it racist.

Racism : Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
    It was a racially-motivated taunt. Can we agree on that? And if so, do you think that is acceptable?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24681

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    As a long-standing supporter of the H2O movement, I find this callous and demeaning.

Kermit

DwightShrute

It was a racially-motivated taunt. Can we agree on that? And if so, do you think that is acceptable?
    I can't read the person's mind to know for sure. He's a black guy and black guys are really good at basketball. Is this not true? Its more of a stereotype than anything. Stereotypes usually exist for a reason. So what if blacks are better at basketball?

The fan was taunting him.

Is it acceptable? Dude, a few posts ago you actually called Trump a despicable human. Is that acceptable? Perhaps you aren't the best person to ask someone what is acceptable?

Kermit

I remember when Bobby Bonilla used to get D batteries thrown at him.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I can't read the person's mind to know for sure. He's a black guy and black guys are really good at basketball. Is this not true? Its more of a stereotype than anything. Stereotypes usually exist for a reason. So what if blacks are better at basketball?

The fan was taunting him.

Is it acceptable? Dude, a few posts ago you actually called Trump a despicable human. Is that acceptable? Perhaps you aren't the best person to ask someone what is acceptable?
    Yes. Because he's the President and it's true. And he isn't despicable because he's white, or orange, or whatever. Has nothing to do with race.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

people are getting raped and murdered every day in chicago (and milwaukee, etc) and the thing that is most upsetting apparently is someone saying basketball

i guess we live in the twilight zone

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Muh microaggressions.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    people are getting raped and murdered every day in chicago (and milwaukee, etc) and the thing that is most upsetting apparently is someone saying basketball

Nobody says it's the most upsetting. They weren't arrested and are free to go on with their lives. It was inappropriate and they were ejected. The proper response.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

BOOM goes the fuking dynamite.

True racists are the liberals who run these inner cities where people (mostly minorities) are being offed in groups every single night and the ones in charge don't give a crap, do absolutely nothing to stop it.

Racist a-holes on here are flopping around because white guys yelled basketball, but not a damn one gets off their ass to help solve inner city crime destroying America.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Blacks, liberals, and the media...lmao.....3 groups of losers. I love these stories because they do the opposite of what they are intended for. It doesn't make people outraged at "racism", it makes people outraged at the snowflakes.

Keep em coming. Love these stories in an election year.

DwightShrute

Nobody says it's the most upsetting. They weren't arrested and are free to go on with their lives. It was inappropriate and they were ejected. The proper response.
    what if he said 100 meters 100 meters 100 meters or boxing boxing boxing?

No, the proper response is to quit being pussies. Freedom of speech doesn't care if you are offended.

Fukking snowflakes

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

'
    Not only that, but if you want to talk interracial violence(liberals don't) it is overwhelmingly black on white. If a black college kid finds a banana peel near their door the KKK must be after them. The news did a story where a black woman claimed someone threw a piece of chicken into her car while she was driving. And it must have been racist. Didn't see them or know who it was. But, must have been a racist. And of course the BLM narrative of racist KKK cops murdering blacks in the street for no reason at a disproportionate rate isn't even true. But, the lie is spread. For justice and equality. Bwahahaha

First 12