Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Terrible beat yesterday

Jan 30, 2018 5:49 am PST
    Horses
    562310 - Tennis - T. Gabashvili vs M. Basic / Match / Winner (2 way) / M. Basic +165
    Risk: $100.00To Win: $165.00
    Ticket #131862530-1

Clutchut12

Took this live yesterday,basic was up 5-2 serving for the match in 3rd set, this fker Gabashvili retires before the game,then goes on to play doubles 2 hours later.so since i took it live at heritage it has to be completed full. This Gabashvili has lost like 15 in a row and is supposed to be a real scum

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i suggest playing tennis at book 1 set for action or 2 match fully completed is bad rule

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i suggest playing tennis at book 1 set for action or 2 match fully completed is bad rule
    Yea i always play at heritage where after the first set is action ,but since i bet it during the match live it has too be fully completed, it makes me sick that fker retires 1 game away like burning 165 dollars i would have won and should have. That fker should be suspended and shouldnt have been allowed to play doubles

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

well live betting is different they dont want u betting on injured player taking free money

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Yea i always play at heritage where after the first set is action ,but since i bet it during the match live it has too be fully completed, it makes me sick that fker retires 1 game away like burning 165 dollars i would have won and should have. That fker should be suspended and shouldnt have been allowed to play doubles
    shady stuff in tennis rhey should investiage him why he couldnt finish but play doubles later

three3bomber
    three3bomber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

You still got that BAD KARMA man, you clowned the albino kid from TCU a few weeks back, tried to tell you...put the ****, quit sending BTC, only trying to help, you despicable scum. NAH, actually keep betting a LOSE MORE YOU BUM...night night Yolanda

three3bomber

Took this live yesterday,basic was up 5-2 serving for the match in 3rd set, this fker Gabashvili retires before the game,then goes on to play doubles 2 hours later.so since i took it live at heritage it has to be completed full. This Gabashvili has lost like 15 in a row and is supposed to be a real scum

Quit crying, like you said before $165 is night out for you tough guy...RIGHT and that's why you are whining...you hurting

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by three3bomber View Post
    Quit crying, like you said before $165 is night out for you tough guy...RIGHT and that's why you are whining...you hurting
    Lol Yolanda are u back,u had 32 post month ago and now ur back after a month after i buried ur ass over and over again and these 2 dumbass post is what u come back too, are u stalking me Yolanda i told you over and over again im not into trannys. GET LOST FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND COME BACK WITH SOMETHING BETTER.

three3bomber

Lol Yolanda are u back,u had 32 post month ago and now ur back after a month after i buried ur ass over and over again and these 2 dumbass post is what u come back too, are u stalking me Yolanda i told you over and over again im not into trannys. GET LOST FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND COME BACK WITH SOMETHING BETTER.

Dude get a Kleenex and wipe your eyes, quit crying about a "fixed match" you are pathetic, not even a man, turn in your man-card...Don't get mad man, just keep losing $$$, that's what you are GOOD at.
    You are the dude that makes fun of albino kids, trannys and all others...the worst kind of guy out there

three3bomber

"Terrible Beat Yesterday", shutup and quit crying, no one cares about this besides you..look at the games and continue to find LOSERS, ready GO !!!

Clutchut12

Dude get a Kleenex and wipe your eyes, quit crying about a "fixed match" you are pathetic, not even a man, turn in your man-card...Don't get mad man, just keep losing $$$, that's what you are GOOD at.
    You are the dude that makes fun of albino kids, trannys and all others...the worst kind of guy out there
    Lolol listen if this will get u to stop stalking me heres what il do because now u have 35 post and i think 30 are just rambling on about me so heres what im goin to do. I take back what i said about the TCU Albino kid, hes not a ugly SOB he is the next George Clooney,in fact if hes not peoples sexiest man alive next year im goin to start a boycott against people magazine. There ya go are you happy? Does that make ur feelings not hurt so bad Yolanda? There ya and im sorry for hurting ur feelings on the trannys subject too,i know they are ur people and i need to be more PC. Now please leave me alone and go back to the huffington post where u belong!!

three3bomber

Lol Yoland

a are u back,u had 32 post month ago and now ur back after a month after i buried ur ass over and over again and these 2 dumbass post is what u come back too, are u stalking me Yolanda i told you over and over again im not into trannys. GET LOST FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND COME BACK WITH SOMETHING BETTER.
    "it makes me sick that fker retires 1 game away like burning 165 dollars i would have won and should have. That fker should be suspended and shouldnt have been allowed to play doubles" ---- HAHAHAHA, look what a PUZZY you are !!!!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

three3bomber

Lolol listen if this will get u to stop stalking me heres what il do because now u have 35 post and i think 30 are just rambling on about me so heres what im goin to do. I take back what i said about the TCU Albino kid, hes not a ugly SOB he is the next George Clooney,in fact if hes not peoples sexiest man alive next year im goin to start a boycott against people magazine. There ya go are you happy? Does that make ur feelings not hurt so bad Yolanda? There ya and im sorry for hurting ur feelings on the trannys subject too,i know they are ur people and i need to be more PC. Now please leave me alone and go back to the huffington post where u belong!!

GOT HIM, he surrendered everyone, I WIN...done with you NOClutchut12...no bueno

three3bomber

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Forreal man, had to call this guy out a couple weeks back as he was clowning a albino kid...dude hasnt won a bet since, told him the BAD KARMA was coming, too dumb to realize

ikid2groove415

Forreal man, had to call this guy out a couple weeks back as he was clowning a albino kid...dude hasnt won a bet since, told him the BAD KARMA was coming, too dumb to realize
    Any reasonable human knows not to mess with karma!!

Clutchut12

Any reasonable human knows not to mess with karma!!
    Lololol another bleeding heart libtard,im goin to set u and bomber up on a date,u 2 fruity pies would hit it off

Clutchut12

GOT HIM, he surrendered everyone, I WIN...done with you NOClutchut12...no bueno
    Lol yup you win Yolanda,i raise the white flag,sorry white flag too offensive to racist let me see i raise the rainbow flag for you, you got me, you came back after a month of not posting just to get me,damn man im not worthy to mess with u

ikid2groove415

Lololol another bleeding heart libtard,im goin to set u and bomber up on a date,u 2 fruity pies would hit it off
    Don’t believe in karma eh? Keep collecting those L !!

three3bomber

Hey Whiner and known homophobe/racist I will continue to bury you...now go make a LIVE BET on the Polish Womens Pro League hoop game (there's one up ), you got more $$$ to lose...and then whine about how its "fixed" again..we will be waiting BUM

Clutchut12

Don’t believe in karma eh? Keep collecting those L !!
    Im sitting fine son,worry about scrounging up 100 dollars 2 go pro then talk to me about money,you and ur broke did bf bomber

ikid2groove415

Im sitting fine son,worry about scrounging up 100 dollars 2 go pro then talk to me about money,you and ur broke did bf bomber
    Once again if your kids are ever gay !! Karma will strike again !!

Clutchut12

Once again if your kids are ever gay !! Karma will strike again !!
    Lolol they wont be my kids then if they are fruits like u 2

three3bomber

Lol yup you win Yolanda,i raise the white flag,sorry white flag too offensive to racist let me see i raise the rainbow flag for you, you got me, you came back after a month of not posting just to get me,damn man im not worthy to mess with u
    LOL !!..you have 1,361 posts and 10 Bet Points..looks like someone had to cash out some BetPoints for a Pizza, you REALLY are on a Bad Run..Losers gotta Eat Too

Clutchut12

LOL !!..you have 1,361 posts and 10 Bet Points..looks like someone had to cash out some BetPoints for a Pizza, you REALLY are on a Bad Run..Losers gotta Eat Too
    Post a bet yolanda, ask ur boyfriend if u can blow him for a 100 to go pro. Quit talkin like ur not the brokest tranny in america cause u are!!

three3bomber

Listen to You, you are so jinxed...you got that tone of a DESPERATE LOSER WITH NO HOPE. We all know your kind, crawl back in bed and pull the sheets over your ugly grill and try again tomorrow....

ikid2groove415

Is there any reason why most of your assaults ? You accuse people of being gay ?

three3bomber

Post a bet yolanda, ask ur boyfriend if u can blow him for a 100 to go pro. Quit talkin like ur not the brokest tranny in america cause u are!!
    Here you go Homeboy Homophobe...

Wager details for ticket number
    480496265-1:

Wager Type: Straight
    Wager Status: Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount:
    Philadelphia 76'ers -7 vs. Brooklyn Nets
    374.00 / 340.00(USD) Accepted 1/31/2018 11:37 AM - EST
    Last edited by three3bomber; 01-31-18 at 11:57 AM.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I pushed on that brutal Basic/Gaba match as well, and it resulted it me betting a little over my means, and losing a decent amount more.

No more tennis.....its a joke!
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave Regul8er 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.