shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Just stop with the silly insults... I've played alot when younger, and been following the league for decades. It's a bit easier to say you disagree and state why

I don't agree with you at all. KD is very good... top 5 fo sho. Curry is better and more importantly he is a very unique talent. Almost impossible to guard him in the flow of the game. The record of the Warriors with/without also says so. The plus/minus stats also says so.

People like to hate on Curry for whatever reason... I don't care about that. Curry is the biggest weapon in the game, and most know it, and many hate him for that.
    No hate on Curry, he's arguably a top 5 player. He's the same as James Harden

Durant

Lebron
    Kawhi

Curry
    Harden

Top 5 in tiers

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

I still have curry behind Durant, curry a tad better shooter Durant better @ everything else. And LeBron still #1 best overall player in the league even @ 33yrs old

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not being televised because LeBron said he didn't want to do that. He calls the shots.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's not being televised because LeBron said he didn't want to do that. He calls the shots.
    Lebron is a has-been... no clout. I guarantee he will not win another ring nor MVP. His accomplishments are all in the rear-view mirror at this point

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The game is so irrelevant

Non competitive

Pussy ball

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Durant

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Just stop with the silly insults... I've played alot when younger, and been following the league for decades. It's a bit easier to say you disagree and state why

I don't agree with you at all. KD is very good... top 5 fo sho. Curry is better and more importantly he is a very unique talent. Almost impossible to guard him in the flow of the game. The record of the Warriors with/without also says so. The plus/minus stats also says so.

People like to hate on Curry for whatever reason... I don't care about that. Curry is the biggest weapon in the game, and most know it, and many hate him for that.
    Terrible post.

You're on crack if you think Curry is better than Durant. If teams had to pick between Curry and Durant, I guarantee you all of them would pick Durant.

Curry, for all of his unique talents and abilities is still only 6'3.

shadymcgrady

As great as Harden and derozan are in the regular season beating up average joes, I have to believe they won't be very effective in an all star game

No one wants to see a player dribble the air out of the ball while the rest of the team stands around and then eventually look to the refs for free throws

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Was pretty obvious in the NBA finals who was the best player on the Warriors. Closing time = KD time. Plus, Curry was average for 2 previous NBA finals. Durant would never be average in an NBA finals series in the prime of his career. Hurt or not hurt. Doesn't matter. Klay Thompson melted down in 3 straight NBA finals. Tell me what star player has melted down in 3 straight NBA finals. Not one. It's ridiculous that he's in the all star game every year, but that's how it goes when your team wins.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Question is who will he watches it? The All-Star games a dead product

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Should just cancel the game..

Actually, should just cancel the NBA all together...
    ....you mean NFL right? The league that's dying in front of you.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

James picked Irving.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I bet this is what happened. Lebron and Curry probably both didn't want it televised (maybe along with the players) as it could be a big slight to get picked last. I think Lebron trolled Curry by taking Durant, then trolled Boston by taking Irving. Then he trolled writers that have been saying he should team up with Cousins.

I'm very excited to see these lineups play. Very good idea by the NBA that will draw a lot of interest. All that's missing is to put up a few million on the line to the winner, so that the players would be a bit more interested. Or have the losers have to do something live on tv, like wash the winners jersey's or some other shit.

At Florida, our Orange n Blue spring game had the winner eating steak and lobster while the loser had beans and rice. Not that it made us play any better but we damn sure laughed our ass off watching half the team eat beans. Oh wait, I think I ate beans a couple times.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

He's got the 3 best players from last year's finals. Big lineup -he'll play the 2. The line will be about -5 I expect...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    He's got the 3 best players from last year's finals. Big lineup -he'll play the 2. The line will be about -5 I expect...
    Curry picked a bunch of guards like he said he would. Dude must have never grown up picking on the playground. His team looks very undermanned but that's why they play the game.

shadymcgrady

I only ever bet the over every yr but I may very well bet Lebrons team. Curry drafted poorly

They gonna reveal order? I'm guessing

KD
    Greek freak
    Cousins
    Harden
    Davis
    Embiid
    Kyrie
    Derozan last
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 01-25-18 at 07:43 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I only ever bet the over every yr but I may very well bet Lebrons team. Curry drafted poorly

They gonna reveal order? I'm guessing

KD
    Greek freak
    Cousins
    Harden
    Davis
    Embiid
    Kyrie
    Derozan last
    I got the following...
    KD
    Yannis