Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Trump Adm planning Federal crack-down on marijuana businesses

Trump Administration puts an end to Obama's relaxing of US Federal Laws
    that made legal marijuana possible in some states.

Federal officers will arrest and confiscate across state lines
    regardless of individual state laws.
    This means the DEA can raid and shut down any pot-based operation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-newsbr...134029749.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adm...153759169.html

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

of course king Snowflake would do this...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Weed now legal in California, It's now declared a Sanctuary State as well...

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

As a former federal law enforcement employee, I can tell you that resources are super scarce. They may do a few symbolic raids but it wont have any long lasting implications. They'll kick in a few doors and seize some product but most pot businesses move the money off premises daily.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk, i'd hoped the rest of the thread title after "on" was going to read something like "HiLIARy" or "the Deep State" or "White House Leakers" or "Pussies Trump Has Grabbed"......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know how I feel about more people driving high on weed, more kids getting high and stoned and being lazy pot heads... I'm kinda on the fence with this...

I'm certainly not happy at all that California is now declared a sanctuary state..

Jerry Brown a total idiot!! Californians about to suffer... Huge gas tax increases at the pumps is just the beginning...

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't know how I feel about more people driving high on weed, more kids getting high and stoned and being lazy pot heads... I'm kinda on the fence with this...

I'm certainly not happy at all that California is now declared a sanctuary state..

Jerry Brown a total idiot!! Californians about to suffer... Huge gas tax increases at the pumps is just the beginning...
    Voters approved the Marijuana measure. I'm for democracy. Also, Jerry Brown inherited an absolute financial mess and has actually improved the state's situation. As much as I disagree with some of his politics he has made California better.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wow

I agree with him

I never knew a pot smoker that was not shooting heroin within 3 years

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Voters approved the Marijuana measure. I'm for democracy. Also, Jerry Brown inherited an absolute financial mess and has actually improved the state's situation. As much as I disagree with some of his politics he has made California better.
    proving again you really have no idea what is going on. Nothing. But that is your style.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    proving again you really have no idea what is going on. Nothing. But that is your style.
    More proof brooks is a special needs meth head....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...6605JA20100701

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Trump waging war on blue states in every way possible.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    wow

I agree with him

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump waging war on blue states in every way possible.

"Elections have consequences" - Obama

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    wow

I agree with him

I think that has more to do with you hanging around criminals and hookers, JJ.

brooks85

too bad that does nothing to prove your BS

Also, Jerry Brown inherited an absolute financial mess and has actually improved the state's situation.

you have no idea what fixed CA's budget but I have specifically posted on it lol moron

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Liberal leaders ran this State into the ground.. Brown has not made California better, it's gotten worse.. We got a gas tax now and we have a growing homeless problem that is now out of control.. Homeless living in tents all over the cities now, they tent out in alleys, freeway over passes, city parks, etc... Homeless everywhere now getting high in their tents, selling drugs out of tents, spreading the Hep-C disease, they throw their needless and fecal matter in the streets.. It's all disgusting... Home owners are outraged at what they are seeing..

California is going down the shitter literally... Not improving at all.. I know I live here, I have eyes, I read...

California is now tent city USA.. We keep taking care of them and they keep coming.. https://www.americamagazine.org/poli...essness-crisis

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-04-18 at 11:36 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i rather ban alcohol than marijuana how many deaths in usa every year related to alcohol compared to marijuana
    Points Awarded:

louisvillekid gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yes, yes they do.

If the other part ever grabs a super majority they should abolish the Electoral College and then we wouldn't have mistakes like George W, Bush or Trump.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

RAT FORM:

Do you have a tip for DEA? Use this page to report what appears to you as a possible violation of controlled substances laws and regulations. Violations may include the growing, manufacture, distribution or trafficking of controlled substances. Your information will be reviewed promptly by a DEA special agent or a professional staff member.

https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Yes, yes they do.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liberal leaders ran this State into the ground.. Brown has not made California better, it's gotten worse.. We got a gas tax now and we have a growing homeless problem that is now out of control.. Homeless living in tents all over the cities now, they tent out in alleys, parks, etc... Homeless everywhere now getting high in their tents, selling drugs out tents, spreading Hep-C disease, they throw their needless and fecal matter in the streets.. It's all disgusting... Home owners are out raged at what they are seeing..

California is going down the shitter literally... Not improving at all.. I know I live here, I have eyes, I read...

California is now tent city USA.. We keep taking care of them and they keep coming.. https://www.americamagazine.org/poli...essness-crisis

JIBBY clearly doesn't understand the definition of literally and must live in a sh!t area. Nice job cherry picking, JIBBY. Has nothing to do with California's finances now compared to 2011 and now.

I also live in California. Del Mar, California.

brooks85

Yes, yes they do.

If the other part ever grabs a super majority they should abolish the Electoral College and then we wouldn't have mistakes like George W, Bush or Trump.
    this is why you're known as a low IQer on top of being a coward who runs from facts.

Also, Jerry Brown inherited an absolute financial mess and has actually improved the state's situation.

you have no idea what fixed CA's budget but I have specifically posted on it lol moron

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

RAT FORM:

Do you have a tip for DEA? Use this page to report what appears to you as a possible violation of controlled substances laws and regulations. Violations may include the growing, manufacture, distribution or trafficking of controlled substances. Your information will be reviewed promptly by a DEA special agent or a professional staff member.

https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php
    Who has brooks85 address? He has meth and I'm pretty sure is abusing the welfare system.

brooks85

Who has brooks85 address? He has meth and I'm pretty sure is abusing the welfare system.
    proving again why you supported hillary lol

just a life of losing for you haha

A4K

this is why you're known as a low IQer on top of being a coward who runs from facts.

Typical brooks85. Calls people stupid but can't seem to find the CAPS LOCK or a tooth brush. Put the meth down. You are going to be tired before going to your job mopping up jizz at the adult arcade.

brooks85

Typical brooks85. Calls people stupid but can't seem to find the CAPS LOCK or a tooth brush. Put the meth down. You are going to be tired before going to your job mopping up jizz at the adult arcade.
    typical a4k coward to the facts and can only throw up predictions that are incorrect. Trends.

A4K

proving again why you supported hillary lol

just a life of losing for you haha
    Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha NEVER voted for Killary. I literally make more in a month than you will all year.

Keep abusing the federal programs you meth head.

brooks85

Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha NEVER voted for Killary. I literally make more in a month than you will all year.

Keep abusing the federal programs you meth head.

better check your post history moron, it was trump vs hillary and you were anti-trump like the hillary-sheep you are.

lol no you don't. In fact, I've made more on one trade in the past 4 months than you make in a year. Fact. No way you make six figures so don't even bother lying.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guess it's over to walmart to get another set of burners for a lot of people....

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lol. Brooks gets buried in every thread.

This welching 9/11 truther is a special kind of dumb

brooks85

^notice your desperation

but hey the planes were full of fuel!! how did they not know that?!?!?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBY clearly doesn't understand the definition of literally and must live in a sh!t area. Nice job cherry picking, JIBBY. Has nothing to do with California's finances now compared to 2011 and now.

I also live in California. Del Mar, California.
    I see the changes. I'm not cherry picking.. I live in Santa Monica, born and raised.. I'm a home owner..

Freeways, beaches and city parks are all packed with illegal Mexican immigrants and Homeless every where now.. They pollute and leave trash every where. There is a homeless pan handler on just about every store corner now.. You can't take your family and kids to these public areas anymore.. ...

Illegal immigrants clog our freeways because they all have drivers licenses now, court systems are packed, hospital ER's packed.. Homeless dirty up and are slowly making our cities look like a third world Country...

You won't see this in Del Mar yet but it's coming your way... Give it time...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-04-18 at 11:48 AM.

A4K

typical a4k coward to the facts and can only throw up predictions that are incorrect. Trends.
    Predictions? I know who you are. That's why you NEVER refute what I post. You simply spout the same one liners. You live in a deep south state that takes more from the federal government than you put in. You abuse meth and you live in a trailer. You are the definition of welfare white trash and you are killing this great country. Everyone on SBR knows what a clown you are. I hope you turn your shitty life around. I'm tired of my tax dollars supporting your laziness.

brooks85

Predictions? I know who you are. That's why you NEVER refute what I post. You simply spout the same one liners. You live in a deep south state that takes more from the federal government than you put in. You abuse meth and you live in a trailer. You are the definition of welfare white trash and you are killing this great country. Everyone on SBR knows what a clown you are. I hope you turn your shitty life around. I'm tired of my tax dollars supporting your laziness.

yes you have a history of being wrong over and over. Keep up.

are you drunk? ... lol I literally refute everything you post because you're a lying idiot. Nice job proving youre panicking now haha

keep running coward

"That's why you NEVER refute what I post."

Last edited by brooks85; 01-04-18 at 11:50 AM.

1234 Last