gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Love isn't the problem GJGM. It's TT, JR and Crowder. .
    i sort of understood that. although could another team utilize him more effectively? he's by far good enough to be a #1 on a whole bunch of nba teams... EDIT (added at end of my writing). of course this doesn't really matter that as i hadn't factored in the brooklyn pick. and much of trade spec is probably moot if cleveland has strong feeling LBJ leaves

basically i think they need to trade isiah and/or love to get a bunch of young assets and fill a bunch of holes. defensive athletic center would be so key

of course, one of my key points is that if lebron leaves then you want to make sure you have made a bad rental type trade..

brooklyn's pick back to them for a slew of young talent would be good for cleveland this season and also ok if lebron leaves after this season. would still want a big man back..

maybe trade with dallas for noel or dwight powell and dennis smith............

i don't watch cleveland that much.......... u think lebron meshes with love and/or isiah? serious non-sarcastic question and i realize isiah would be more speculation as there's limited data.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No one in the East is beating them 4 times in 2 weeks. That's a guarantee.
    i agree.. put LBJ on any other eastern conf team and i think they're winning the east. many of them very easily.]

i think the trade idea/initiatives are to beat GSW/HOU and to get lebron excited about staying. surely this dismal run can't be exciting him about staying.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thomas is a nothing

Other teams have just as good as talent in the east

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Davis put up crazy #’s again and they will move him.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Davis put up crazy #’s again and they will move him.
    I remember Larry Brown saying he would dominate the NBA like Bill Russell -good thing he's a coach and not a scout. KAT has overtaken him already.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Not much they could do even with a solid trade

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    They need to trade for DJ regardless. If you have a window for a title you jump through it head first. You don't worry about a phuckin pick hahaha
    True. I always thought D. Howard would be a good fit too. Like I always said, Lue is averse to defense. He has been from day one and has never made it a priority. Lue is holding the Cavs and Lebron back. Larry Bird also had average coaches and won 3 titles, but surrounded by intelligent players and h.o.f.ers. Most of the greats with 5 rings+ played in Chicago, Boston, and LA with great coaches. Kerr is a better coach and warriors a better team. I hope Lebron leaves because this Cleveland situation is a dead end. Love to see him in Portland. that would be much more fun than with the kiddie lakers.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    They will lose to the Celtics in the playoffs. Love is old and slow, smith is pure locker room cancer that can't shoot, IT can't defend if his life depended on it and TT is literally cursed. Warrior sweep whoever makes it to the final always.
    Lol. Don't bet on NBA playoffs. Stick to reg season. Lebron has never lost more than 1 game to Al Horford in his playoff career. Lebron and 4 guys from the D league will beat Boston in a 7 game series. That's not a joke. It's a fact. Jalen Brown, a 20 year old kid, guarding Lebron James for 7 games? LMFAO.

Love is old? Love is 29 years old. LMAO. He's literally just entering his prime right now. Al Horford is gonna be 32 by the time the playoffs role around. Is that old?

You think a bunch of 20 year olds kids who aren't even old enough to drink are gonna beat the most athletic specimen in the history of mankind in his ultimate prime?

LMAO
    Goodnight bro.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Lol. Don't bet on NBA playoffs. Stick to reg season. Lebron has never lost more than 1 game to Al Horford in his playoff career. Lebron and 4 guys from the D league will beat Boston in a 7 game series. That's not a joke. It's a fact. Jalen Brown, a 20 year old kid, guarding Lebron James for 7 games? LMFAO.

Love is old? Love is 29 years old. LMAO. He's literally just entering his prime right now. Al Horford is gonna be 32 by the time the playoffs role around. Is that old?

You think a bunch of 20 year olds kids who aren't even old enough to drink are gonna beat the most athletic specimen in the history of mankind in his ultimate prime?

LMAO
    Goodnight bro.
    Celts are a year away from a realistic shot at the finals. Haywood and the L.A. pick, potential 2-5 (trade??) sets them up for the next 5-7 years. Of course is GS can keep everyone ( owner opens up wallet) they will continue to be the prohibitive favorite for the same time period.
    NO WAY you could keep that team together in NFL. No hard cap .

LBJ has hand cuffed the Cavs. He got one in Cleveland. Now to win another, he will have to join another team on the cusp.
    Obviously he would prefer to stay in the East, but going to Hou might be his best option.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The East is so bad. The Celtics aren't good. A key player on their team is Terry Rozier. Enough said bro. What you think will happen to that guy in a playoff series against Derrick Rose? A straight wrap for him.
    Al Horford gets swept in the playoffs every year by Lebron.
    Lebron and a bunch of a scrubs can beat Boston. Lebron averages like 35 in the playoffs in recent years. Lol. You think some 20 year old little boy like Jaylon Brown is gonna guard Lebron for 7 games in the playoffs? Lol the kid will be on the bench with his head down every game in foul trouble. You can mark my words on that.
    It is a mistake to judge Cleveland on the reg season. Big mistake. Playoff Lebron is a different beast. How many times does this guy have to remind you?
    No one in the East is beating them 4 times in 2 weeks. That's a guarantee.
    I agree with this but I wouldn't bet the farm. Lebron has always owned Horford. He plays scared against him and is just a bad matchup for some reason. I don't worry about the Celtics. Toronto is the real threat if they have home field advantage. Playing up North is a real advantage for them and if the Cav's don't get their defense in order, they will shred them.

I'm not sure Rose plays again? He has mental issues to compound with his physical ailments. Getting him at full speed would be huge. But he hurt his ankle in October, has only played 7 games all season (last game November 7th), was supposed to play on this last road trip but was a no show? The Cavs can't rely on him coming back.

Lebron has always cruised in January. He doesn't care about playing hard before the All Star break. He's not even playing defense, he just let guys blow by him. He's still getting his legs and it will take much longer for IT to get his. We'll see them pick up after the AllStar game.

jjgold

Lol

Goat Milk

If Cavs lose tonight season over

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The Cav's are in pretty good shape if Lebron leaves. IT and Love plus the Net's pick is a good start for any team. Love is still putting in awesome numbers in a muted role with Lebron. If you open him up without Lebron, he's 20/10 every night. If Crowder get's his head out his ass and play like he did in Boston, that could be their big 3. They could easily blow the team up and have crazy cap space too.

The biggest problem to me is Tyronn Lue. He sucks as a coach. He couldn't motivate Tony Robbins.

jjgold

Men I repeat Cavs have zero shot to see finals

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

If LeBron is 100% healthy come playoff time it's over, he just needs 1 or 2 guys to get hot from 3 and they will get there. Mabe not as seamless as years past but he will find a way
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave cwnotorious 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Seems like no one likes Cavs +5.5. Ridiculous line. All the value with the Cavs at home. Warriors can't win every road game. If there is a game they can get up for it is this

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Men I repeat Cavs have zero shot to see finals
    Wrong

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

They just got embarrassed at home. Blow up this team.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

They're so screwed, it's not even funny. If there isn't a trade in three days, I give up.

First 12