Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Super Bowl Betting Odds Going Into Divisional Round Playoffs

5dimes

Super Bowl LII - US Bank Stadium - Minneapolis, Minnesota - February 4, 2018

New England Patriots
    +178
    Minnesota Vikings
    +375
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    +525
    New Orleans Saints
    +725
    Atlanta Falcons
    +825
    Philadelphia Eagles
    +1400
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    +2250
    Tennessee Titans
    +6600

Hman

I don't like the 'value' in Jacksonville anymore after thIs weekend's performance.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I don't like the 'value' in Jacksonville anymore after thIs weekend's performance.
    There's two ways to look at that game.

The fact Bortles played awful, or the fact they still won in spite of how awful he played. If he can just play below-average they have a pretty good chance to run the table.

Mr Handsome
    Mr Handsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Gonna throw a 1000 on Atl to win the Superbowl, seems like it just makes sense, I know Minnesota is plating well but I feel Atlanta's team is more experienced and has a chop on there shoulder from last year

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handsome View Post
    Gonna throw a 1000 on Atl to win the Superbowl, seems like it just makes sense, I know Minnesota is plating well but I feel Atlanta's team is more experienced and has a chop on there shoulder from last year

Definitely not farfetched.

Best of luck!

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handsome View Post

Saints and Falcons are probably the best "values" left on the board imo....bottom 3 teams have no shot and not good enough odds on the top 3 so roll with it!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You can never rule out the Atlanta Falcons because of a real experience quarterback when we got New Orleans which is been around something to happen this year we could see a Darkhorse

Mr Handsome
    Mr Handsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I agree new Orleans could make the big dance, but I feel that in the 4th quarter they keep just slipping by

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Don't sleep on Jacksonville. THey're gonna put up 25-35 on the Steelers. If that D plays up to the level they normally do, they'll win. Then anything could happen in NE.