nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Vegas nhl is 2nd fav to won it all..wow

Unreal...expansion team

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Circle 1/18 I have as soon as Tampa lost with 3 seconds left in Vegas , they were to say , pissed . They wanted that win .
    So Vegas goes to Nashville 1/16 , then Tampa will be fully rested and off for a full week and ready . Tampa will want this game , Vegas off Preds , had it circles as soon as the lost in Vegas and how they lost .
    Ready to bet it now haha

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They will be on finals most likely

Great for league regardless

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Vegas will get knocked out first round

Fantastic story though thus far

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Pump the brakes men....

I've seen teams come out of the gate w a ton of enthusiasm before only to fade away into mediocrity. MN was unbeatable until Feb last year then played .333 hockey and 1st round KO. Sport is streaky.

Not buying it yet...

Same teams will be there in the end...

Pitt, Chi, Wash, TB, Nash, NY, etc

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Pump the brakes men....

I've seen teams come out of the gate w a ton of enthusiasm before only to fade away into mediocrity. MN was unbeatable until Feb last year then played .333 hockey and 1st round KO. Sport is streaky.

Not buying it yet...

Same teams will be there in the end...

Pitt, Chi, Wash, TB, Nash, NY, etc
    110% agree
    This road stretch about to start changing aspects toward them in the next month .

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

what were vegas odds before season win western conference and stanley cup had to be huge

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what were vegas odds before season win western conference and stanley cup had to be huge
    Not too sure but I do remember they were around +725 to make the playoffs

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I think the longer shots in the nhl are +20000- +25000 pre season to win the cup

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I definitely don't think so on Vegas this year, trap.

I do still like my Pit bet but Tampa is looking a bit silly. You'd have to think Stamkos has a cup in him as the man in TB and this could very well be the year.

If Pit is healthy come playoff time though, +1400 is a gorgeous price for the defending champs, imo.

I feel like it's not gonna happen for Ovie as last year was his best shot, which probably means they'll win.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Many are surprised how well the Golden Knights are but the way they got to pick their team from the rest of the league almost assured them of being pretty good.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Yeah and it's awesome for the game and for all of sports I agree, if they did it their first year that would most certainly be pretty incredible. I just don't see it.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Vegas will get knocked out first round

Fantastic story though thus far
    Yes, visiting team coaches will have to give the players curfews in Vegas.

It will make a difference. No more late night parties with hookers and blow.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Pump the brakes men....
    exactly what i was thinking............... are the knights games priced consistent with stanley cup odds? there's no reason they would have to be... i would auto-fade them at some point soon, although maybe road more than home..........

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Yes, visiting team coaches will have to give the players curfews in Vegas.

It will make a difference. No more late night parties with hookers and blow.
    do people actually think this is the case? ex-hookers and blow of course. late nights and huge hangovers... my inclination is to say while it's fun to speculate that it isn't the case.

i was toronto raptors season tix holder and they had tons of 12:30 sunday games. toronto is massive party town (not completely sure why... although very liberal strip joints for one). anyway, i think it affected our home players more than the road players.. vegas would be different was home team won't be partying most weeknights, if at all

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Circle 1/18 I have as soon as Tampa lost with 3 seconds left in Vegas , they were to say , pissed . They wanted that win .
    So Vegas goes to Nashville 1/16 , then Tampa will be fully rested and off for a full week and ready . Tampa will want this game , Vegas off Preds , had it circles as soon as the lost in Vegas and how they lost .
    Ready to bet it now haha
    Tread carefully my friend, last year teams coming off bye weeks playing teams that were not were extremely awful

GzaTheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    I think the longer shots in the nhl are +20000- +25000 pre season to win the cup
    I have devils +10000 before season started

If I remember correctly they wereally one of the biggest underdogs, Vegas probably close to that I'd think maybe 15

GzaTheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    do people actually think this is the case? ex-hookers and blow of course. late nights and huge hangovers... my inclination is to say while it's fun to speculate that it isn't the case.

i was toronto raptors season tix holder and they had tons of 12:30 sunday games. toronto is massive party town (not completely sure why... although very liberal strip joints for one). anyway, i think it affected our home players more than the road players.. vegas would be different was home team won't be partying most weeknights, if at all
    Not sure if you've ever hung around hockey players, they are huge drinkers/partiers

It's part of the culture, blow is huge

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Many are surprised how well the Golden Knights are but the way they got to pick their team from the rest of the league almost assured them of being pretty good.
    Not this good,they havent hit their road bump,everythings been way to smooth