cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

If the Fed governtment was smart they would legalize gambling and marijuana and make billions off of taxes instead of letting everything go over seas,

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Never looked at it this way Vit. Brooks may have something useful in that nasty dNA of his. Brooks might be the guy to bring us all together. Than again i thought Hannity would but these imbeciles feel for his bullshit. I put Hannity on last night to see if he was gonna talk about Bannon but all he talked about was how the press was misleading and how people couldn't see it. Ya just like to choke this asshole. Maybe Hannity is Brooks and believes all this nonsense he say's. Everything the hypocrite say's, is everything this jitbag is doing.
    I turn on Hannity from time to time to watch him ramble on. It’s the same crap constantly. There is a huge story on trump and he is talking about a staffer on the Mueller investigation giving 30 bucks to a democrat in Ohio. The guy is seriously deranged.....Hannity and brooks. Both just repeat the same nonsense talking point lies over and over again....and many Repubs think Hannity is the “real news”. Lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

with flippin' old 80's dvd's (who really wants to see those hipster panties way up on the hips), I was still able to make enough profit to get my favorite donk statute to add to my sign....

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

donk if you made donk size penile implants you could retire at 45.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

cory gardner just said he won't confirm anyone in the dept of justice until sessions backs off. Do all those attorney generals have to be confirmed.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    cory gardner just said he won't confirm anyone in the dept of justice until sessions backs off. Do all those attorney generals have to be confirmed.
    lol... razor thin margin leaves little room for repubs, but he's only one vote.... thanks to the gorsich rule change, they only need 50 to confirm, so unless his weed smokin' buddy (shown below sitting next to Senator Gardner on their day off) senator get's on board, his "threat" is pretty much worthless......

gardner:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

What's crazy is how do you prosecute driving under the influence of weed? There are no legal levels in place and really no way to test for it. Very different then DUI stops...

Cops really have their hands tied for weed drivers...

Auto Donk

to confirm this Trump nominee for federal judge......

they'd have to have spent the whole afternoon doin' this:

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    totally hollow threat.
    Here is a list of which Justice Dept positions need Senate approval:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...t_of_Justice_2
    and here is a list of the Senate panel which proceeds on these nominations:
    https://ballotpedia.org/United_State..._the_Judiciary
    Gardner probably replaced Franken on the panel, but with a majority Republican
    and Chairman also GOP, there is nothing Gardner can do.
    Political posturing - nothing more.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Isn't there a pot business on every corner now?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Jibby no, we need your tax dollars to subsidize homeless tent cities and drivers licenses for illegals.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Isn't there a pot business on every corner now?
    There was before this law passed.. Not alot has changed, just the price of weed went up in all the dispensaries... That's about it.. Was always very easy to get weed before it became legal.. Either on the streets or in medical weed dispensaries....

Making weed legal in California really isn't a big deal or change from what I can tell.. Most weed smokers are pissed off now actually.. Instead of a little can of high grade being $50 it's now $90 in the dispensaries..... Taxation..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-04-18 at 02:21 PM.

Auto Donk

quick question, did stoners start pulling up to weed dispensers and wrappin chains around them and pulling them off their mounts like the bruthas do to atm machines around h-town?

or does being a mellow weed smoker keep them from engaging in such pursuits?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There was before this law passed.. Not alot has changed, just the price of weed went up in all the dispensaries... That's about it.. Was always very easy to get weed before it became legal.. Either on the streets or in medical weed dispensaries....

Making weed legal in California really isn't a big deal or change from what I can tell.. Most weed smokers are pissed off now actually.. Instead of a little can of high grade being $50 it's now $90 in the dispensaries..... Taxation..
    Prices are going to high initially because of the novelty of it. The place I buy from in Colorado is $180 an ounce for any strain including tax. I paid close to that for a 1/4th in Vegas a couple weeks ago.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

LVH

is an expert

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    wow

I agree with him

I never knew a pot smoker that was not shooting heroin within 3 years
    I've smoked for over 15 years and never tried heroin. You truly are even dumber than you are ugly.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I've smoked for over 15 years and never tried heroin. You truly are even dumber than you are ugly.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Sessions will be out of power by the end of the year. A lot of people in the industry saw this coming from him. It doesn't impact me or my business in any way whatsoever. Law enforcement will not be kicking down any of our doors. Sessions is an antiquated pile of shit and the world will progress when he and his generation are all dead and gone.

I thought one of the core values of Republican party is less government interference. Yet this old piece of shit wants to impose federal laws on states that voted to legalize medical and/or recreational marijuana? Sessions is bought and paid for by drug manufacturers. Medical marijuana will hurt them and help curb the deadly "opiate crisis"(funny how it is a crisis when suburban white women overdose on percs but crack in the hood is a "war on drugs").

All his actions will do is fatten the black market profits. Old school dealers love what he is doing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila, mikejamm, grease lightnin, and Roadtrip635

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Sessions will be out of power by the end of the year. A lot of people in the industry saw this coming from him. It doesn't impact me or my business in any way whatsoever. Law enforcement will not be kicking down any of our doors. Sessions is an antiquated pile of shit and the world will progress when he and his generation are all dead and gone.

I thought one of the core values of Republican party is less government interference. Yet this old piece of shit wants to impose federal laws on states that voted to legalize medical and/or recreational marijuana? Sessions is bought and paid for by drug manufacturers. Medical marijuana will hurt them and help curb the deadly "opiate crisis"(funny how it is a crisis when suburban white women overdose on percs but crack in the hood is a "war on drugs").

All his actions will do is fatten the black market profits. Old school dealers love what he is doing.
    2 GOP senators have already called for his resignation....

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2644934

And a 3rd GOP congressmen is saying he will block all DOJ confirmations until Sessions reverses his anti-marijuana stance.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...162956937.html

Sam Odom

love all of these LIBS who are strong States' Rights advocates

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Love all these conservatives with gay kids.

Sam Odom

Love all these conservatives with gay kids.

am 100% sure the hypocrisy is not lost on you , GnG

Sam Odom

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Sam Odom

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What's crazy is how do you prosecute driving under the influence of weed? There are no legal levels in place and really no way to test for it. Very different then DUI stops...

Cops really have their hands tied for weed drivers...
    Squinty eyes, a dumb smirk on your face, smoke rolling out of the car when you roll down the window and munchies
    on the front seat are tell tail signs.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Par for the course.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Par for the course.
    -admitted troll

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep I smoked weed since my 20's off and on recreationally and I never felt like shooting up or becoming a Meth head or pill popper. I gave it up completely and don't even smoke it anymore..

Gateway drug for very few but for most I don't think so.. All my friends smoked weed at some point in their lives and never picked up hard drug addictions either.. It's a myth...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Squinty eyes, a dumb smirk on your face, smoke rolling out of the car when you roll down the window and munchies
    on the front seat are tell tail signs.
    Still hard to enforce legally.. Even blood tests aren't conclusive once you drag them down to the station... There is no current breathalyzer test for weed yet...

Law enforcement is trying very hard to get it developed now, no luck...https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...thalyzer-test/

Like I said It's VERY difficult to prosecute someone driving under the influence of Weed in any State right now...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Yep I smoked weed since my 20's off and on recreationally and I never felt like shooting up or becoming a Meth head or pill popper. I gave it up completely and don't even smoke it anymore..

Gateway drug for very few but for most I don't think so.. All my friends smoked weed at some point in their lives and never picked up hard drug addictions either.. It's a myth...
    The benefits of medical marijuana far outweigh the negatives. If smoking, vaping, ingesting or topical application will keep people from getting strung out on prescription meds and aid their illnesses, why would you want to take that away? The only reasons are ignorance and being indebted to big pharma corps.

Rec marijuana should be legal for all adults over the age of 21. If you can vote, drink and serve in the military you should be allowed to decide for yourself if you wish to use marijuana. I am an advocate for providing the cleanest possible product for our patients and rec customers. All of our outdoor grows are 100% organic. Indoor grows can never be 100% organic but our lab results will show no pesticide residuals in the end product.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The benefits of medical marijuana far outweigh the negatives. If smoking, vaping, ingesting or topical application will keep people from getting strung out on prescription meds and aid their illnesses, why would you want to take that away? The only reasons are ignorance and being indebted to big pharma corps.

Rec marijuana should be legal for all adults over the age of 21. If you can vote, drink and serve in the military you should be allowed to decide for yourself if you wish to use marijuana. I am an advocate for providing the cleanest possible product for our patients and rec customers. All of our outdoor grows are 100% organic. Indoor grows can never be 100% organic but our lab results will show no pesticide residuals in the end product.
    I don't always agree with things you say but I agree on this.. Alcohol is probably more addictive and destructive then weed will ever be and that is legal..

They are making weed very strong these days though, edibles too, I don't like the idea of drivers stoned out of their minds driving.. Falling a sleep at a red light and drifting out, and or simply going on a red light because they are zoning out and thought it was green.. Falling asleep at the wheel.. Then deaths can happen..

Still I'd rather someone be driving under the influence of weed rather then alcohol any day of the week..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

The controllers are gonna always control what they supply. Exponential profits in trafficking but the overkill is in the seizure and imprisonment, its the ultimate getback and win/win.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Im not against weed, but I dont want stoned folks driving anymore than I want drunks driving, or folks driving around on RX drugs either for that matter.

Besides everyone is making way to much out of the Sessions thing, so what if its illegal again, is that going to stop anyone from getting weed? I dont remember anyone having trouble getting weed in CA or CO before it became legal.

later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 01-04-18 at 05:49 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Read this link and you will realize that the amount of people getting duis is going to start going way up in states like CA and CO. Im pro weed myself, but I dont want people driving around stoned anymore than I want people driving around drunk.

https://herb.co/2017/02/18/weed-stay-blood/

later

can't tell most pro-weed legalization fiends that.
    you know, they've never met a person who likes to drink and smoke at the same time.

that concept is foreign to them.
    chocolate and peanut butter.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-04-18 at 05:45 PM.

First 1234 Last