ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Good or bad? Chip Kelly's effect on UCLA today

For the program, Chip Kelly is a huge plus. But this isn't exactly his team yet. Have to figure some players will be looking to impress him while others might be making other plans. Injuries also an issue.

The buzz seems to favor K State. They're saying Rosen will suit up but not play tonight. I don't understand that. If UCLA doesn't surprise to the upside this should be yet another drubbing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took UCLA but worried now

KST could bury them

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Can only help. These guys want to show Kelly they can play.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

bowls are all about trying to tap into these underlying psychological motivations

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    bowls are all about trying to tap into these underlying psychological motivations
    Kids run on emotions ....and hormones!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Is Rosen playing? If so, UCLA ml

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Can only help. These guys want to show Kelly they can play.
    Not sure why you would think this? Don't you think they would have been playing hard this whole year to show NFL scouts they can play? This team is not good at all. Kstate is the pick

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

You do understand K State the situation is just as bad ?
    Snyder wants his son to take the helms, if he leaves after this year . He's pushing K State around with his power , this is one big issue with colleges , admin doesn't call the shots , the powers that be actually do . I'm sure people , admin are pissed , then add on players because of recruiting for the Early period as well .
    Snyder told recruits , I'm not sure I'll be here , that absolutely kills any chance of picking up a good recruit .
    It's a shitshow that has to affect the players , all the talk about him , next year , etc . Who wants his son who's never been a Head Coach ? I'm not sure if players are happy with that direction ?
    I honestly liked him until he pulled this BS which completely affects the kids in school for the next couple of years . I'm not so sure they will be all fired up , if in fact it is his last game ..
    We'll see but took UCLA +7 about an hr ago , went to +7 for 15 minutes and +225 ML .
    Good luck whoever you play
    Had liked this one best of all them until Rosen out but think UCLA is ready for this game even if he doesn't play .

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    You do understand K State the situation is just as bad ?
    Snyder wants his son to take the helms, if he leaves after this year . He's pushing K State around with his power , this is one big issue with colleges , admin doesn't call the shots , the powers that be actually do . I'm sure people , admin are pissed , then add on players because of recruiting for the Early period as well .
    Snyder told recruits , I'm not sure I'll be here , that absolutely kills any chance of picking up a good recruit .
    It's a shitshow that has to affect the players , all the talk about him , next year , etc . Who wants his son who's never been a Head Coach ? I'm not sure if players are happy with that direction ?
    I honestly liked him until he pulled this BS which completely affects the kids in school for the next couple of years . I'm not so sure they will be all fired up , if in fact it is his last game ..
    We'll see but took UCLA +7 about an hr ago , went to +7 for 15 minutes and +225 ML .
    Good luck whoever you play
    Had liked this one best of all them until Rosen out but think UCLA is ready for this game even if he doesn't play .
    Nice post. You can respect that Snyder has been there since the start of time at K-State... but I really don't think he's an amazing coach. Very conservative. Bowl record also not that impressive... 8-10 lifetime.

+6.5 should come in handy.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

My buddies book has a ton of K State money and now they pull this shit with Rosen warming up when all day everyone thought he wouldn't play. Sneaky shit. I guess concussions really aren't that bad.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    My buddies book has a ton of K State money and now they pull this shit with Rosen warming up when all day everyone thought he wouldn't play. Sneaky shit. I guess concussions really aren't that bad.
    Rosen is not playing, I have no idea why he is warming up.