Speaking of dodging

What happened 9/11( 33rd time asked)

Cat got your tongue truther???
    lol do think this works?

You just dodged again...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

try focusing really, really hard vitter. All 2 of your brain cells and address the fact you were jsut proven an idiot who can't keep track of 2 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I’m right here.

What happened on 9/11(32Nd time asked) no answer.

Was it Alan Combs??? Lmao

Truther!!!! Bwaaaaahhhh

ok then stop dodging

You said I can’t keep track after two posts. A lie and completely made up.

You lose again. I win!!

Now answer my question. Who caused 9-11( asked for the 23rd time) stil no answer
    wrong

Laughing at you is actually producing tears. Proof of what? You’re flailing and it looks just terrible.

Why won’t you answer about 9-11. You keep running from it
    two posts moron and you couldn't keep track.

See how you don't know what lying means? A common problem for liars.

so it's a given that you're accepting you're an idiot who can't keep track of 2 posts? Or are you just trying to pretend to be an idiot so you can dodge the fact you have NO PROOF?

lol it's unfair really, everything you're doing I've already seen before and destroyed so you really have no chance

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Dodging. Lmfao. What????

Speaking of dodging

What happened 9/11( 33rd time asked)

Cat got your tongue truther???
    You are insane

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Brooksy spinning in a circle. Trying that trump move....just blather on and think you’re saying something. It’s a thing of beauty.

What happened 9-11(34th time asked)

Why are you dodging the question truther?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    You are insane
    I’m glad you came to help Brooksy out!!

brooks85

^just another name to add to the list of people that know you're an idiot vitter. I told you day 1 the whole forum will see it by the time you run away.

Brooksy spinning in a circle. Trying that trump move....just blather on and think you’re saying something. It’s a thing of beauty.

What happened 9-11(34th time asked)

Why are you dodging the question truther?
    look at you posting to no one again just like your brother. I'd say give it up but it's too pathetic and hilarious to know this is your life. This is your somewhere right now

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Didn't but just calling a spade a spade.consistantly repeating same question 34 times is insane
    Just my opinion

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Didn't but just calling a spade a spade.consistantly repeating same question 34 times is insane
    Just my opinion
    I’m gonna ask until he answers it.

A 9-11 truther needs to answer

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^just another name to add to the list of people that know you're an idiot vitter. I told you day 1 the whole forum will see it by the time you run away.

look at you posting to no one again just like your brother. I'd say give it up but it's too pathetic and hilarious to know this is your life. This is your somewhere right now
    Is that begging for help again? Lmao. You have no grasp of reality.

What happened on 9-11?( 35th time asked)

Truther Brooksy dodging

brooks85

I’m gonna ask until he answers it.

A 9-11 truther needs to answer
    and the funny part is it's already been answered on this forum lol. Anyone who doesn't know 9/11 story by now better be under 15 or something. If not you just come off a real idiot like yourself. Your dumbass doesn't even know about the 28 pages.

Also, you run from too many questions to be deserving an answer. Most importantly you admitted you know what happened because you saw it on the NEWS. You said that AFTER my post proving only idiots believe what they say on the news

you're not capable of understanding, that's the honest truth vitter. Too low IQ.

vitterd

and the funny part is it's already been answered on this forum lol. Anyone who doesn't know 9/11 story by now better be under 15 or something. If not you just come off a real idiot like yourself. Your dumbass doesn't even know about the 28 pages.

Also, you run from too many questions to be deserving an answer. Most importantly you admitted you know what happened because you saw it on the NEWS. You said that AFTER my post proving only idiots believe what they say on the news

you're not capable of understanding, that's the honest truth vitter. Too low IQ.
    The news? That’s a lie again.

Do you know people believe 9/11 truthers are mentally ill people. Seriously, conspiracy people are so low IQ because their tiny brains cannot handle reality....so they create an alternative theory.

That’s who you are.

brooks85

The news? That’s a lie again.

Do you know people believe 9/11 truthers are mentally ill people. Seriously, conspiracy people are so low IQ because their tiny brains cannot handle reality....so they create an alternative theory.

That’s who you are.
    then why did I use your OWN posts to prove it?

lol desperate much? Or is it the fact you can't keep track of your own posts

vitterd

then why did I use your OWN posts to prove it?

lol desperate much? Or is it the fact you can't keep track of your own posts
    You never did. That’s another Brooksy lie.

Good night truther!! I will give you your daily beating again tomorrow. Get some ice and band aids from tonight’s whipping and come back tomorrow for some more.

9-11 was a hoax!!! Bwaaaaahhhh

brooks85

You never did. That’s another Brooksy lie.

Good night truther!! I will give you your daily beating again tomorrow. Get some ice and band aids from tonight’s whipping and come back tomorrow for some more.

9-11 was a hoax!!! Bwaaaaahhhh
    lol but post history proves I did so you better try to figure that one out. Notice how you never have any proof to your bs.

vitterd

Brooksy hasn’t been here in over an hour. He must be running from me and this thread!!!

Lmao. I love using brooks logic.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    ...Just think it is misunderstanding between 2 good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    ...I might have mixed u up with someone...
    Fair enough.

It’s just that all I ever see with so many of the political threads are posters calling each other liars about each other and it going on and on, not always Brooks driven. Many of them do lie about each other or things, I’ve read it. When that shit enters my realm, I’m going to push back hard and not waste time; because it’s bullshit.

I still think Trump, antics aside, isn't as bad as it sounds. Look at the environment. Sure, he relaxed rules on coal to benefit the industry, but then he may tax it out of business.

He pulled us from the Paris Accord yet because of the determination of US cites and States the US will still probably meet the requirement.

"Hey world, the US doesn't need to sign an agreement committing to the goals, the US committed anyway."

It's an interesting form of leadership, and not every policy is ideal, but that goes with any administration.

It's still an administration, even with the attrition and rotation. Yet another Hollywood show of an administration, but that's been happening for a while now, going back years.

Even if an impeachment arises, conviction will be so difficult to obtain. Trump's not going anywhere and until he does, everyone saying "nobody knows what the investigators know," and talking so much about how things are going so bad and there's so much evidence, etc. aren't winning whatever argument they are trying to make.

They're just hoping, like a bunch of Joy Behars, that the President they don't like gets in some kind of trouble; a hope that is fostered with each and every failed headline. Let's see one headline stick before we keep condemning the man.

Is that too much to ask? Or is it more fun to hope each day, and hope each day, and hope each day, etc. You know, this could go on for years to the tune of $100 million with Trump never losing his Presidency. It wouldn't be a first (the first was more like $80 million so $100 million isn't unreasonable with all the QE since then).

And for those who keep talking about what a disgrace Trump is to the President's office, we don't have to go back too far in history to some some seriously appalling details come out of the oval office that make what Trump's done so far look like child's play.

Anyone up for a Cigar?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Dante read this when you get a chance. Looks like coal is gone.
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/06/inve...ump/index.html

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Fair enough.

It’s just that all I ever see with so many of the political threads are posters calling each other liars about each other and it going on and on, not always Brooks driven. Many of them do lie about each other or things, I’ve read it. When that shit enters my realm, I’m going to push back hard and not waste time; because it’s bullshit.

I still think Trump, antics aside, isn't as bad as it sounds. Look at the environment. Sure, he relaxed rules on coal to benefit the industry, but then he may tax it out of business.

He pulled us from the Paris Accord yet because of the determination of US cites and States the US will still probably meet the requirement.

"Hey world, the US doesn't need to sign an agreement committing to the goals, the US committed anyway."

It's an interesting form of leadership, and not every policy is ideal, but that goes with any administration.

It's still an administration, even with the attrition and rotation. Yet another Hollywood show of an administration, but that's been happening for a while now, going back years.

Even if an impeachment arises, conviction will be so difficult to obtain. Trump's not going anywhere and until he does, everyone saying "nobody knows what the investigators know," and talking so much about how things are going so bad and there's so much evidence, etc. aren't winning whatever argument they are trying to make.

They're just hoping, like a bunch of Joy Behars, that the President they don't like gets in some kind of trouble; a hope that is fostered with each and every failed headline. Let's see one headline stick before we keep condemning the man.

Is that too much to ask? Or is it more fun to hope each day, and hope each day, and hope each day, etc. You know, this could go on for years to the tune of $100 million with Trump never losing his Presidency. It wouldn't be a first (the first was more like $80 million so $100 million isn't unreasonable with all the QE since then).

And for those who keep talking about what a disgrace Trump is to the President's office, we don't have to go back too far in history to some some seriously appalling details come out of the oval office that make what Trump's done so far look like child's play.

Anyone up for a Cigar?

This post and these thoughts should be published in newspapers worldwide
    and all over the internet.

Nobel Peace Prize Award Winning Words

all hail KVB - POSTER OF THE YEAR

you read it here first

very impressive
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave PittsburghPlayer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

brooks85

Brooksy hasn’t been here in over an hour. He must be running from me and this thread!!!

Lmao. I love using brooks logic.
    does your mom know you got out of bed, past your bedtime?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

There I sat broken hearted. Thought I had to take a brooksy, but only farted.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There I sat broken hearted. Thought I had to take a brooksy, but only farted.
    too bad for you farts don't smell like dildos... well your farts do

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

By Christmas...

Maybe...

Trump having Medical issues... 25th Amendment

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Maybe not before Xmas

Early 2018 ???

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

What happened to Trump wouldn't make it through his first year? Kind of like Trump will never win.

I think the dems learned a hard lesson on tax reform. They gambled they could just obstruct and lost. It will be hard for chuck and nancy to keep those 10 senators up for reelection in states Trump won in line. We could start to see signs of bipartisanship.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Seems like a more likely scenario daily

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Trump won't get impeached...

Trump does have a shitty diet though and that's the only way I see Pence being sworn in... Trump is getting old and I'm not convinced he can hold.. Dude likes fast food, diet cokes and ice cream.. Good luck with that at 71 years of age..

Then again Trump does have the best doctors and medicine known to man to keep him going.. Who frigg'n knows?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

If the republicans ever change their view on abortion, and just say "nothing past 1st trimester", they would win every year.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    What happened to Trump wouldn't make it through his first year? Kind of like Trump will never win.

I think the dems learned a hard lesson on tax reform. They gambled they could just obstruct and lost. It will be hard for chuck and nancy to keep those 10 senators up for reelection in states Trump won in line. We could start to see signs of bipartisanship.
    It's a little hard to obstruct on something they haven't seen, concocted behind closed doors and written on napkins,
    while they have brought forth 1,000 amendments to the tax reform law the Repubs don't want to look at.

Don't even play that game.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    It's a little hard to obstruct on something they haven't seen, concocted behind closed doors and written on napkins,
    while they have brought forth 1,000 amendments to the tax reform law the Repubs don't want to look at.

Don't even play that game.
    hilarious post from the admitted hypocrite who supported an illegal deal with Iran that involved an illegal hostage payment that went directly to NK's nuclear program; and it all happened behind closed doors.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

hilarious post from the admitted hypocrite who supported an illegal deal with Iran that involved an illegal hostage payment that went directly to NK's nuclear program; and it all happened behind closed doors.
    Yup, talk about shady dealings..

First ... 3456