jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too early

Dawg who you like tonight?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

There is no way oklahoma is only going to score 21. If you bet georgia, you might as well take over too. Then the worst you will do is split. Oklahoma will score 35

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Sooners will get a garbage TD at end

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too early

Dawg who you like tonight?
    Looking at total
    Not sure

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Georgia fans single handedly drove up the price of plane tickets to Los Angeles by $300-400 the past 24 hours. Can fly to Europe for cheaper. Would not surprise me if the majority of the crowd was Georgia fans. Going to be a quasi home game on the west coast

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Georgia fans single handedly drove up the price of plane tickets to Los Angeles by $300-400 the past 24 hours. Can fly to Europe for cheaper. Would not surprise me if the majority of the crowd was Georgia fans. Going to be a quasi home game on the west coast
    My buddy can’t find a room lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    My buddy can’t find a room lol
    One thing is for sure, it’s expensive

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Good work Dawggy...BOL

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

okla - 31 - 23 georgia
    Points Awarded:

buckeyesooner gave sweethook 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

For those of you intersted in fact, rather than hype, which is all that Firedawg (who has lost 5 times the amount he has won in real life) is offering, here are the facts. First, let me start off by saying that my wife has about 30-40 family members who live in Georgia and are making the trip out here, so I am obviously pulling for UGA. Having said that, here is how I see it. Georgia will get it's points. Their offense is very good. They can score via the run or the pass. OU can not stop that. Their defense is like most Big 12 defenses. i.e. Terrible. Oklahoma has the Heisman Trophy winner at QB. He is going to score a lot of points via the pass and set up the run. The whole game boils down to this. Can the Georgia defensive line get enough pressure and containment on Mayfield? If so, the win. If not, they lose. Either way you can expect a high scoring game.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    For those of you intersted in fact, rather than hype, which is all that Firedawg (who has lost 5 times the amount he has won in real life) is offering, here are the facts. First, let me start off by saying that my wife has about 30-40 family members who live in Georgia and are making the trip out here, so I am obviously pulling for UGA. Having said that, here is how I see it. Georgia will get it's points. Their offense is very good. They can score via the run or the pass. OU can not stop that. Their defense is like most Big 12 defenses. i.e. Terrible. Oklahoma has the Heisman Trophy winner at QB. He is going to score a lot of points via the pass and set up the run. The whole game boils down to this. Can the Georgia defensive line get enough pressure and containment on Mayfield? If so, the win. If not, they lose. Either way you can expect a high scoring game.
    Your a joke bud
    Not near my level
    Anger issues too boot

Keep trying kid

firedawg

Big daddy is a mush
    Fact

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Oklahoma 79 Georgia 2
    Oklahoma punter takes intentional safety by running out of end zone late in game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: macoeric

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You aren't going to hold Oklahoma to only 21 points. I can promise you that much.

firedawg

UGA defense not a Big 12 D
    Watch

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I do not at all think Georgia can hold serve.

Both have a month to prepare and this is college so who knows how it plays out.

I'm going to mostly agree with Bigdaddy. IF Georgia can flush him out rushing 4 they will likely win. Otherwise OU is too much for them.

firedawg

Someone explain how OU will stop UGA?
    They won’t
    Defense wins Championships

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Only 1 team in the past 50 years has won a national championship with a defense rated higher than #25 (Auburn 2010). That Oklahoma defense is ranked around #60.

You give up 41 to Baylor (1-11), 38 to Iowa State (7-5), and 35 to Kansas State (7-5).....how many you gonna give up to UGA (12-1)?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Dawgy, the only sure thing come kickoff time is one of us will win

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

One of the funniest jokes on SBR right now is Morino thinking he is an expert on all things Philadelphia sports because he lives there

Now, BigDaddy claiming his wife has family in Georgia so we should all consider him an authority on the OU/Georgia game

this place is too much sometimes

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Your a joke bud
    Not near my level
    Anger issues too boot

Keep trying kid
    You are the joke in here. When it comes to college football, I have made more money than you can even dream of. You are just terrible. I could kick your arse any time, any day. The problem is that you are such a huge loser that you have nothing to wager that I would want. You have already been run out of here before, and went crawling back on your hands and knees to get back in here. UYou are a worthless human being. You are simply not worth it.

Kracken, you are simply a dumb S.O.B. You are just begging to get your arse kicked. The fact that my wife has relatives that live in Georgia has nothing to do with my look at the game. If you were not such a dumb f**k, you would realize that the game will be decided by the Georgia defensive line. Even that moron Firedawg will agree with that. You are just another arsehole who loves to run his uneducated mouth off.

Now any time you two worthless idiots want to make something out of this, just let me know. I will be more than glad to wrap your worthless tails around your shoulders. You two are nothing but weak little boys hiding behind your computers. Do eithe4r one of you have a high school degrees? I doubt it.

firedawg

lol
    God your stupid
    I’m 20x better than u

Plus I’m your POM loser

firedawg

I read about a sentence abc stoped
    Nothing u say holds shit

Entire forum knows it lololol

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

UGA defense not a Big 12 D
    Watch
    Oklahoma not a dip shit SEC offense with no quarterback. Georgia hasn't faced a good quarterback all year other than Stidham, who destroyed them in the first game. Mayfield is much better than Stidham.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

You are the joke in here. When it comes to college football, I have made more money than you can even dream of. You are just terrible. I could kick your arse any time, any day. The problem is that you are such a huge loser that you have nothing to wager that I would want. You have already been run out of here before, and went crawling back on your hands and knees to get back in here. UYou are a worthless human being. You are simply not worth it.

Kracken, you are simply a dumb S.O.B. You are just begging to get your arse kicked. The fact that my wife has relatives that live in Georgia has nothing to do with my look at the game. If you were not such a dumb f**k, you would realize that the game will be decided by the Georgia defensive line. Even that moron Firedawg will agree with that. You are just another arsehole who loves to run his uneducated mouth off.

Now any time you two worthless idiots want to make something out of this, just let me know. I will be more than glad to wrap your worthless tails around your shoulders. You two are nothing but weak little boys hiding behind your computers. Do eithe4r one of you have a high school degrees? I doubt it.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Oklahoma not a dip shit SEC offense with no quarterback. Georgia hasn't faced a good quarterback all year other than Stidham, who destroyed them in the first game. Mayfield is much better than Stidham.
    Lol

Keep kidding yourself

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

Yes, please answer who was the best QB that Georgia has faced? I mean Auburn scored 40 against them and QB is garbage. HERE WAS THEIR SCHEDULE: app st(lol), ND, SAM HOUSTON, MISS ST, TENN, VAND, MIZ, FLOR, SC, AUB, KEN, GT, AUB. What a joke of a schedule.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    One of the funniest jokes on SBR right now is Morino thinking he is an expert on all things Philadelphia sports because he lives there

Now, BigDaddy claiming his wife has family in Georgia so we should all consider him an authority on the OU/Georgia game

this place is too much sometimes
    Lmao, I think I'm an expert on Philadelphia sports because I've been very successful betting the teams. I"m 8-2 betting the Eagles this year - that's 80% little guy. Aren't you stil arguing Okafor is better than Melo.

firedawg

You guys do not have 1/2 the knowledge I do on this subject

Just stop lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You two are nothing but weak little boys hiding behind your computers. Do eithe4r one of you have a high school degrees? I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

Some funny sh#$ in this thread. Bigdaddy just went off.

firedawg

BigDaddy runs that dikk sukeer with zero results

I’ve given y’all real results

He’s hanging on my coat tails

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Alabama vs Oklahoma in the finals take it to the bank

firedawg