shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    The Giants would kill to have any of those 3 QBs at this point.
    How many playoff wins between all of them? Eli is not the problem. The amount of talent he's had around him is insulting. They've thrown one great receiver in there with him and are asking the world of him. I wouldn't take any of the other QB's in the division over Eli.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    How many playoff wins between all of them? Eli is not the problem. The amount of talent he's had around him is insulting. They've thrown one great receiver in there with him and are asking the world of him. I wouldn't take any of the other QB's in the division over Eli.
    LMAO, you wouldn't take Wentz over Eli Manning. Eli Manning has had a great offensive line, good receivers, and a good running game most of his career - he's never won more than 10 games in a regular season and he's led the league in interceptions 3 times. You are the only dumbfuk on the forum that wouldn't take Wentz over Eli Manning today.

Manning was a solid quarterback in his prime, but he isn't anymore, we see it every week.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Eli out this week. Interesting.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Manning is still okay. He is better than most of the garbage in the nfl

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    LMAO, you wouldn't take Wentz over Eli Manning. Eli Manning has had a great offensive line, good receivers, and a good running game most of his career - he's never won more than 10 games in a regular season and he's led the league in interceptions 3 times. You are the only dumbfuk on the forum that wouldn't take Wentz over Eli Manning today.

Manning was a solid quarterback in his prime, but he isn't anymore, we see it every week.
    won 11 games his first full year as starter, 12 in 2008, and 11 last year. Before this season, he won 7 straight games as an underdog, has as many post season wins as Steve Young, has the most completions in a single postseason (2011), and has as many game winning post season drives as Joe Montana. Guy is as clutch as it gets and hasn't had a good offensive line in 6 years. Appreciate your kind words. Wentz just reaping the benefits of a good roster and has been wildly inaccurate as a passer.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

won 11 games his first full year as starter, 12 in 2008, and 11 last year. Before this season, he won 7 straight games as an underdog, has as many post season wins as Steve Young, has the most completions in a single postseason (2011), and has as many game winning post season drives as Joe Montana. Guy is as clutch as it gets and hasn't had a good offensive line in 6 years. Appreciate your kind words. Wentz just reaping the benefits of a good roster and has been wildly inaccurate as a passer.
    So you admitting eagles are loaded? Finally!!

Just busting ur balls buddy.

thomorino

LMAO, Giants have underperformed in the regular season nearly every year with Manning.

Since the Eagles roster is loaded can you name 1 player at a skill position who will make the pro bowl this year - hint, Terrel Owens is not on the team anymore.

thomorino

And lol - since the Eagles roster is so loaded why do you think the preseason win total was 8.5 - clearly Vegas didn't see the roster has being loaded. The Eagles have 1 pro bowler on offense besides Wentz, Lane Johnson. They didn't even have a 100 yard receiver before last week.

This is interesting though - we can see part of the reason you lose money betting every week, you don't know how to value the quarterback position. Remember when you were getting your ass kicked betting CJ Beathard every week.

thomorino

Lol, since you think Wentz is overrated I'm curious how many times you've bet against them this year too - I remember you bet the Redskins on monday night - given the Eagles have covered every single week except 1, I'd guess the Eagles have likely destroyed most bank roll

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So you admitting eagles are loaded? Finally!!

Just busting ur balls buddy.
    roster is good, Wentz no stud though.

thomorino

We're waiting for you to name a single pro bowler that Wentz throws to.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

And lol - since the Eagles roster is so loaded why do you think the preseason win total was 8.5 - clearly Vegas didn't see the roster has being loaded. The Eagles have 1 pro bowler on offense besides Wentz, Lane Johnson. They didn't even have a 100 yard receiver before last week.

This is interesting though - we can see part of the reason you lose money betting every week, you don't know how to value the quarterback position. Remember when you were getting your ass kicked betting CJ Beathard every week.
    They aren't loaded, it's a very upper end of mediocre roster that is ocerachieving and benefiting from being the recipient of every call, bizzare play, missed tackle, fumble recover, timing in scheduling and fluke of fate in their games. Hell their rookie kicker is best in league while every other team is missing XPTS.

They are probably the most opportunistic on offense I've seen thou. They turn turnovers into points and that is where you kill opponents.

It'll all even out for Philly. I for one am beginning to fade them heavy and will cash in in my doubling up here before playoffs. This is not a 15-1 team.....

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    They aren't loaded, it's a very upper end of mediocre roster that is ocerachieving and benefiting from being the recipient of every call, bizzare play, missed tackle, fumble recover, timing in scheduling and fluke of fate in their games. Hell their rookie kicker is best in league while every other team is missing XPTS.

They are probably the most opportunistic on offense I've seen thou. They turn turnovers into points and that is where you kill opponents.

It'll all even out for Philly. I for one am beginning to fade them heavy and will cash in in my doubling up here before playoffs. This is not a 15-1 team.....
    Yeah he's a dumbfuk with square takes, we see that everyday. Wentz is making all these guys look good, other than Jefferies, who is good not great, the Eagles are a bunch of fairly mediocre skill position players. This Eagles defense is very good though, the Eagles front seven is top 5, and the run defense, which was the weakness last year, is a strength this year.

Wentz has 28 TDs 5 Interceptions - making these fairly average skill position players look much better than they are.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

We're waiting for you to name a single pro bowler that Wentz throws to.
    Zach Ertz will be in Pro Bowl this year.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

LMAO, Giants have underperformed in the regular season nearly every year with Manning.

Since the Eagles roster is loaded can you name 1 player at a skill position who will make the pro bowl this year - hint, Terrel Owens is not on the team anymore.
    Lol, since you think Wentz is overrated I'm curious how many times you've bet against them this year too - I remember you bet the Redskins on monday night - given the Eagles have covered every single week except 1, I'd guess the Eagles have likely destroyed most bank roll
    game line was set at 8.5 because the roster was unproven and they lost an incredible amount of games in the 2nd Half of the year so there was not much promise. Clearly the team has exceeded expectation. The offensive line as a unit is the strongest point of the team which disguises a lot of the imperfections (and trust me, there are plenty). Haven't lost any money this year although I did bet Washington to cover that Monday nighter, I am actually doing pretty well as some have noted, no need to make constant threads about myself like you to know that.

On to your erroneous claim... I didnt say would CJ Beathard cover a spread if I remember correctly, just the over (which it did) and your ignorance to this is just another deflection from the fact that you're trying to find some inconsistencies where there are not many. If you worried about your bets as much as you do my bankroll, you wouldn't have to disguise your record with fraudulent claims and phantom future bets that leave you hovering around the 50% mark.. Do better, be better Morino. Get a globe, learn some grammar. Basically what I'm trying to say is, get me out of your head because you're clearly disturbed by the clear cut evidence that has been presented to you time and time again and insulting me solves nothing.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Yeah he's a dumbfuk with square takes, we see that everyday. Wentz is making all these guys look good, other than Jefferies, who is good not great, the Eagles are a bunch of fairly mediocre skill position players. This Eagles defense is very good though, the Eagles front seven is top 5, and the run defense, which was the weakness last year, is a strength this year.

Wentz has 28 TDs 5 Interceptions - making these fairly average skill position players look much better than they are.
    when you're playing with a lead and all the time in the world to throw the ball, you'll be surprised that it isn't nearly as difficult as one would think.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Zach Ertz will be in Pro Bowl this year.
    Graham, Witten, and Reed are all better.Ertz is okay, but he's nothing special, when he was out it didn't effect the Eagles offense at all. He's not a top tight end - Gronk, Kelce, Walker, Graham, Cook, even Bennett, Jason Witten, Jordan Reed.

Ertz is a product of the system,, horrible blocker too.

thomorino

Lol, again you have no clue what you are talking about.

Lane Johnson is a great player - other than him the Eagles offensive line is average at best, Wentz has been running for his life all season. Peters got hurt, is backup Vataie isn't that good, Wisnewski is average at best at guard, Kelce is undersized at center, and the Eagles have used multiple right guards, none of them that good, Seuamolo being one.

thomorino

when you're playing with a lead and all the time in the world to throw the ball, you'll be surprised that it isn't nearly as difficult as one would think.
    LMAO - the Eagles have the lead because Wentz is torching defenses, again you can't name a single pro bowl talent that Wentz has to throw for. Nobody wanted Jefferies which is why he only got a one year incentive laden deal.

As for my futures bets - I can post tickets in 2 seconds if I want, we both know you are the fraud claiming you bet 1k on games like the Detroit one. I have 1k on Eagles to win the division and will win nearly 2k if they win the NFC.
    Last edited by thomorino; 11-28-17 at 04:14 PM.

thomorino

lol here are my fraudulent bets on the Eagles to win the NFC - where is your 1k bet on Detroit.

Wager ID 58967649
    Event 1: 2018 NFC Championship - Odds to Win (All Bets Action)
    Play Time: 2017-11-30 20:25
    Selection: Philadelphia Eagles to win
    Odds: Proposition +450
    Bet Type: Proposition
    Bet Odds: +450
    Bet Amount: $190.00
    Bet Payout: $1,045.00
    Won Amount: Wager Pending
    Time Placed: 2017-10-20 01:07:40

128155098-1 11/3/2017 8:06PM 131.35 262.70 NFL - NFL Conference Odds - 2017-2018 NFC Conference - Odds to win NFC Conference - Philadelphia Eagles 200

118.00 236.00 NFL - NFL Conference Odds - 2017-2018 NFC Conference - Odds to win NFC Conference - Philadelphia Eagles 200

thomorino

Lol,and here are my bets on the Eagles to win the division - let's see that 1k bet on Detroit with real money air bettor.

Less Info
    Wager Status: Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount: 120.00 / 92.31 (USD) Accepted 10/05/2017 23:49 - EST
    Selection: Football NFL Futures
    : Division Odds
    : .
    : NFC East Division 10/08/2017 13:00:00- (EST)
    : Philadelphia Eagles -130 to 0
    * Event Notes: All teams are action

368633529 - 1 Oct 05, 2017 11:11 AM Future/Prop $127.00 $127.00 NFL Futures - Divisions - Odds to Win NFC East - Philadelphia Eagles +100

Risk / To Win Amount: 315.00 / 242.31 (USD) Accepted 10/04/2017 18:38 - EST

Thursday 10/05/2017 Future/Prop 120.00 92.31 No
    Football NFL Futures - Division Odds - NFC East Division - Philadelphia Eagles -130

More Info

Less Info
    Risk / To Win Amount: 120.00 / 92.31 (USD) Accepted 10/05/2017 23:49 - EST

368633529 - 1 Oct 05, 2017 11:11 AM Future/Prop $127.00 $127.00 NFL Futures - Divisions - Odds to Win NFC East - Philadelphia Eagles +100

Risk / To Win Amount: 315.00 / 242.31 (USD) Accepted 10/04/2017 18:38 - EST

Thursday 10/05/2017 Future/Prop 120.00 92.31 No
    Football NFL Futures - Division Odds - NFC East Division - Philadelphia Eagles -130

More Info

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

so now I'm an air bettor because you can't find anything wrong with what I've said.

you sbr touts are all the same. nice bets above.. why don't you also show the others since you claimed you made 20 futures bets... Defeats the purpose of betting a future when you bet on every team to win. I understand you struggle with simple math as well, but cost averaging isn't that hard a concept to comprehend.

funny thing is, no one asked to see your bets. no one. But yet you feel the need to post all the winners like posting them gives you anymore money from the book, or does it?

Just give it up. Not trying to argue with a worthless contributor to this forum. Don't even respond. moving on from another thread that you've lent no constructive thought to and have ruined.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-28-17 at 05:04 PM.

thomorino

Lol, I bet 2 teams to win the division, making up bets I made against because little shocka can't win any bets.

Still waiting for your 1k air bet - you posted your winning live bet on the Patriots so why not post these - and how about those pro bowl players Wentz is throwing to on his loaded roster.

A little clown loses again.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, I bet 2 teams to win the division, making up bets I made against because little shocka can't win any bets.

Still waiting for your 1k air bet - you posted your winning live bet on the Patriots so why not post these - and how about those pro bowl players Wentz is throwing to on his loaded roster.

A little clown loses again.
    whats the point.. the second I post a it you'll turn around and say its a fake ticket.

offensive line is the most important part of a team. I've lost nothing, other than the little respect I had for you. only posting winning tickets, deflecting from losses, fake vacation, I can go for days but will choose to end here.

thomorino

whats the point.. the second I post a it you'll turn around and say its a fake ticket.

offensive line is the most important part of a team. I've lost nothing, other than the little respect I had for you. only posting winning tickets, deflecting from losses, fake vacation, I can go for days but will choose to end here.
    Lol, the Eagles offensive line sucks, Peters got hurt and they have 1 pro bowler on the line. I post all my records, started 0-6 in the NBA and posted the record. I also posted my flight receipt.

Square takes, lying about my record, lying about how St. Martin was completely destroyed even though 50 flights a day are going in there, and lying about getting your ass kicked every week.

Air bettor, if you posted a real bet how would I call it a lie.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, the Eagles offensive line sucks, Peters got hurt and they have 1 pro bowler on the line. I post all my records, started 0-6 in the NBA and posted the record. I also posted my flight receipt.

Square takes, lying about my record, lying about how St. Martin was completely destroyed even though 50 flights a day are going in there, and lying about getting your ass kicked every week.

Air bettor, if you posted a real bet how would I call it a lie.
    I rarely say things like this here, but you deserve to get your head kicked in.. May do you some good.

thomorino

And just to prove how stupid your argument is - if you took Wentz off the Eagles and put an average quarterback on the team like Ryan Tannenhill, the Eagles season win total would be 8 - they are on pace to win 14 games. Wentz is this team - the offensive line sucks other than Lane Johnson.

thomorino

I rarely say things like this here, but you deserve to get your head kicked in.. May do you some good.
    Broke dik is mad.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Eagles fans should be worried about Pederson coaching playoff games. Andy Reid disciple. Post season decision making not a strong suit from this coaching tree.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Rams raping that ass homie
    How’s that ass feeling?

thomorino

LMAO, Manning over Wentz. And even funnier - the idea Ertz is anything special - he's a system player as everyone who has watched the Eagles, including this game, knows.

thomorino

And lmao at the idea Goff is remotely as good as Wentz - total joke.

First 1234