JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Trump calls for Beast Mode suspension..

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/20/donald...nthem-protest/

So Marshawn Lynch on Sunday in Mexico City decides to take a knee during the National Anthem and then stands for the Mexican Anthem..

I think Beast Mode should be fired from the NFL and move to Mexico if he feels this way....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Lynch is a POS
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

No class

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Lynch sat for years eating Skittles during the anthem and no one cared. It was kind of tacky and classless to sit for your country's anthem and stand for the other's.

Raiders are a mess.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Triggered

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I gotta be honest if I was a cop and pulled him over I'd be looking for drugs or a weapon immediately.. Dude is ghetto and scary looking.. I could see racial injustice happening with Marshawn Lynch I can't lie.. Kappernick never been discriminated against in his life on the flip ironically...

Fire them all and send them packing I say!!!!

Oh and Kraken I ain't triggered just getting tired of these stupid black players disrespecting the flag and America. They don't know how lucky they have it making millions and living in America playing the game they love.....

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

He's got the IQ of a potato. I doubt anything he does is with purpose.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Shocking if you were a cop you be a profiling racist one. I'm speechless with surprise.

Another shocker you and the tweeting clown both wish you had authority to fire folks from a business you have no say in. You "good god fearing" folks already have a "sport" it called NASCAR, it full of guys you can look up to driving around in circles for hours. They all love the flag, country music, and making America great again by imprisonong or deporting anyone who doesn't look like you and agree with your "values".
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1 gave 2daBank 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26, dante1, bosigga, chico2663, and stealthyburrito

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I gotta be honest if I was a cop and pulled him over I'd be looking for drugs or a weapon immediately.. Dude is ghetto and scary looking.. I could see racial injustice happening with Marshawn Lynch I can't lie.. Kappernick never been discriminated against in his life on the flip ironically...

Fire them all and send them packing I say!!!!

Oh and Kraken I ain't triggered just getting tired of these stupid black players disrespecting the flag and America. They don't know how lucky they have it making millions and living in America playing the game they love.....
    I was referring to Trump
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lynch is a POS, below average player. he doesent belong in this league anymore. never hated anyone more than him in the national flag league.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Jibby the troll. Been told over and over the facts but still regurgitates the same old sad narrative.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Disrespecting the flag lmao Trump does that everyday with his bitchfits on Twitter. Any grown man spending that much time on fukin Twitter is disrespecting himself and anything he represents.

Lynch is half retarded who gives a flyin fuk what he does or doesn’t do?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He's got the IQ of a potato. I doubt anything he does is with purpose.
    ya he won't be in the NFL next season

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I believe trump should be kicked out of the whitehouse for dodging the draft

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Disrespecting the flag lmao Trump does that everyday with his bitchfits on Twitter. Any grown man spending that much time on fukin Twitter is disrespecting himself and anything he represents.

spends a couple minutes probably while dropping a deuce.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    I believe trump should be kicked out of the whitehouse for dodging the draft
    Tell me about it. Freaking Democrats.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jerry Jones is onto something about wanting Commissioner Rodger Goddell out of football.. Too bad all the other scared owners aren't on board.. This commissioner is soft, hurting the league...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...act/883262001/

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Jibby the troll. Been told over and over the facts but still regurgitates the same old sad narrative.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    and making America great again by imprisonong or deporting anyone who doesn't look like you and agree with your "values".
    Ah no, actually it's non citizens who are here illegally. WTF is wrong with you?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ghetto blacks always crying about something even when they are famous and making millions or getting a free ride on welfare from the Government in the hoods. It's like they always think they are owed something.. What does America owe them?

I think they need chill and stop wanting and hating on the white man, cops, Trump and or America. Even ghetto Mexicans don't bitch and moan about stuff like this like the blacks do. RSPK for that..

Man up, go to school, set a goal, save, plan and work for it.. The American dream...

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    spends a couple minutes probably while dropping a deuce.
    Ok, I’ll edit myself. Any grown man spending that much time crying like a bitch and attacking random lame celebrities and sports leagues on fukin Twitter is disrespecting himself and anything he represents.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The mentality today..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Lynch hasn't stood for the anthem for 11 years.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post

Post of the year!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ah no, actually it's non citizens who are here illegally. WTF is wrong with you?
    Me? Nothing, im glad someone here picking my oranges. Do you wanna fukkin do it? I don't.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Ghetto blacks always crying about something even when they are famous and making millions or getting a free ride on welfare from the Government in the hoods. It's like they always think they are owed something.. What does America owe them?
    I think they need chill and stop wanting and hating on the white man, cops, Trump and or America. Even ghetto Mexicans don't bitch and moan about stuff like this like the blacks do. RSPK for that..
    Man up, go to school, set a goal, save, plan and work for it.. The American dream...
    Jibbby - you come here every fukkking day complaining about someone or something. You said you're a Christian but you are far from it my friend. Get the plank out of your own damn eye before you keep incriminating everyone that doesn't believe like you believe or look like you look. You've been oppressed by blacks and Mexicans, we get it. Do you have to keep fukkking reminding us with your bullshit posts??? You need counseling...
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chico2663 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Pretty sure lynch far more successful than you will ever be. Does more for where he from than you will ever do for anyone.

Far as hating the white man, na. They just hate pieces of trash like you and who could blame them? You are a despicable person deep down where it counts.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

hasn't touched a cent of his NFL salary, and is trying to rebuild the inner city in Oakland while helping current NFL players maintain financial stability so they don't go broke after their NFL careers are over. Don't judge a book by its cover Jibby, disappointed by your response above.

"yeah"

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

never had a huge issue or cared much about this kneeling stuff, but to kneel for the anthem and then stand for the mexican one is just wrong.

you dont like the country, then get the penetrate out.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    willing and able people who want to have the opportunity to be able to earn a living to provide for their families and you want to deny them the opportunity? whats next, you guys going to say they're bankrupting the country while dismissing the fact that there is a large portion of the southern states population collecting disability and wasting medicaid to juice the system? oh the irony.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    never had a huge issue or cared much about this kneeling stuff, but to kneel for the anthem and then stand for the mexican one is just wrong.

you dont like the country, then get the penetrate out.
    The country itself is just fine, beautiful land, incredible cities, amazing amount of diversity. The coup da gras is of course Freedom! freedom to do as you wish during playing of songs!

If anyone gonna "get out" I'd prefer it was the ppl that want to take away those freedoms as apparently "making America great again" is gonna be accomplished by ripping freedom away from anyone who doesn't do as they told! In effect ruining the greatest thing about this county.

Slippery slope that been on a downhill trajectory for some time. keep encouraging the powers that be to infringe on freedom cause others freedom apparently bothers your sensibilities. Next thing ya know a freedom you enjoy is being ripped away cause it has managed to offend some group or another who thinks their feelings are more important than protecting your rights. All the while the ones running the show get more and more excited as they inch closer to total control every time they encouraged to take away more and more.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    hasn't touched a cent of his NFL salary, and is trying to rebuild the inner city in Oakland while helping current NFL players maintain financial stability so they don't go broke after their NFL careers are over. Don't judge a book by its cover Jibby, disappointed by your response above.

"yeah"
    You havnt read many of his post then. If you had you wouldn't be surprised at all. him and the band of kkk pieces of shit that spew garbage in every thread not about sports are everything that wrong with the world.. (if you don't know who they are read a couple threads easy to see). Jibs will take offense to this cause he a good "god fearing" man that has "black friends".

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Does even Marshawn know WTF he's even protesting?

Fukking guy hates Trump. Has zero to do about protesting.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Does even Marshawn know WTF he's even protesting?

Fukking guy hates Trump. Has zero to do about protesting.
    He ain't stood for the anthem since he been in the league. Last i checked wasn't any law that says a man has to take part in forced patriotism by propaganda spewing government that pays 30k per to have the dumbshit parade of flags military and anthem on full display so they can brainwash some more idiots.

1234 ... Last