TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He ain't stood for the anthem since he been in the league. Last i checked wasn't any law that says a man has to take part in forced patriotism by propaganda spewing government that pays 30k per to have the dumbshit parade of flags military and anthem on full display so they can brainwash some more idiots.
    Yeah... but he stood for Mexico's anthem. That's simply a disgrace. Pack your bags and leave.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yeah... but he stood for Mexico's anthem. That's simply a disgrace. Pack your bags and leave.
    Here we go again, others think they can tell him what he can and can't do. You leave, sick of the fukks that want to help them take away all our damn freedom. Used to be in name of safety, now it in name of you not liking what someone chooses to do. Eventually you babies will have it your way and won't be any freedoms left, just remember you asked for it you patriot! Lol

2daBank

Fukk this ya'll keep being ignorant. I'm gonna go read a book before ya'll have it your way and the books I like are illegal.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Anyone has the right to protest. However, no one has the "right" to run your employers business in the ground. The employer has the right to put a stop to it while it is during the process of employment. However, in this case, the employers had to pick between their employees and their customers and they picked the wrong side.

By now, every player knows there are a lot of Americans who find their kneeling to be disrespectful. By continuing to do so, then they mean to show that disrespect. Once you know your actions are found to disrespectful and you keep doing them, then you obviously mean to disrespect those people. It's plain and simple. And the NFL as a business entity is the one who is going to pay the price for it as well as all these college athletes who dreams of making it to the NFL are being crapped upon by a bunch of selfish people. I feel sorry for all those college boys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump keeps burying blacks

It worked

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Anyone has the right to protest. However, no one has the "right" to run your employers business in the ground.
    As you go on to say, it's the NFL that is to blame. In what other business do you spit in the face of your customers because you have a right to?

No one is saying he is breaking any law.

The NFL, as it turns out, has gawd awful central control. The players are not rocket scientists. Tell them what's expected and they will be fine.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

2daBank

Anyone has the right to protest. However, no one has the "right" to run your employers business in the ground. The employer has the right to put a stop to it while it is during the process of employment. However, in this case, the employers had to pick between their employees and their customers and they picked the wrong side.

By now, every player knows there are a lot of Americans who find their kneeling to be disrespectful. By continuing to do so, then they mean to show that disrespect. Once you know your actions are found to disrespectful and you keep doing them, then you obviously mean to disrespect those people. It's plain and simple. And the NFL as a business entity is the one who is going to pay the price for it as well as all these college athletes who dreams of making it to the NFL are being crapped upon by a bunch of selfish people. I feel sorry for all those college boys.
    owners didn't choose between players and fans, they chose between players and small percentage of inbread, bible thumping, mouth breathers that been lead to believe their whole lives their worthless opinion somehow matters more than others. SIMPLE AS THAT. The sooner these clan members get it through their racist little brains that nobody cares you feel disrespected the better.

The arrogance of anyone that has the nerve to claim "once someone knows I don't like something and they continue to do it is a sign of disrespect". Lmfao. i find your garbage opinion to offend me to the core. now that you know this to be the case continuing to post is a blatant sign of disrespect to me! (Unreels how this works, I could be wrong!).

So anyways seeing how all you in-bread, bible thumping, good ol boys (and girls) have been put on notice that I find your post to be completely disrespectful, I'm sure you will all be good not posting as clearly ya'll don't think you should be entitled to disrespect another American as you don't think the players should be allowed to do anything you don't approve of.. thanks in advance
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Triggered. All the way to the president, triggered. NFL triggered. Supposed patriots triggered.

If no attention is drawn to it, it will go away. The more you people bitch, the more those sons of bitches will do it.

Stay in your lane, keep your noses on your own damn face and worry about what you are doing, you'll feel better.

jjgold

nobody every cared what blacks thought in American history

The race that has gone nowhere the last 100 years

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nobody every cared what blacks thought in American history

The race that has gone nowhere the last 100 years
    Not everyone can achieve such greatness as "SALOON MOD". Lmfao

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ya he won't be in the NFL next season
    I was referring to Trump

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Kraken got to the joke faster but I still had to hit the punchline.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I was referring to Trump
    Trump hit this issue right in the bulls eye.

I'm enjoying playing golf on Sundays now. I don't even feel that strongly about it. Now you have NFL stadiums with the same attendance as Ball St vs Slippery Rock. Fine by me. If the players want to earn wayy less and the owners want to see their investment values deteriorate then they certainly have that right.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump hit this issue right in the bulls eye.

I'm enjoying playing golf on Sundays now. I don't even feel that strongly about it. Now you have NFL stadiums with the same attendance as Ball St vs Slippery Rock. Fine by me. If the players want to earn wayy less and the owners want to see their investment values deteriorate then they certainly have that right.
    Let's not forget Papa Johns........ Cry baby mofo.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    never had a huge issue or cared much about this kneeling stuff, but to kneel for the anthem and then stand for the mexican one is just wrong.

you dont like the country, then get the penetrate out.
    Intelligent, well thought out post k

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Does even Marshawn know WTF he's even protesting?

Fukking guy hates Trump. Has zero to do about protesting.
    Degree from UC Berkeley

Attended grad school last year while out of the league

One of the most active nfl players with regards to his community and the time and $$s he gives back.

Successful business owner and community leader. I would bet he knows exactly wtf he is doing.

TMS you are truly one of the most clueless ignorant m f ers on this board, your racist head is so far up your ass i seriously doubt you see sunlight
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jayfly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Degree from UC Berkeley

One of the most active nfl players with regards to his community and the time and $$s he gives back.

Successful business owner and community leader. I would bet he knows exactly wtf he is doing.

TMS you are truly one of the most clueless ignorant m f ers on this board, your racist head is so far up your ass i seriously doubt you see sunlight
    degrees don't necessarily equal intelligence.

Stands during Mexican anthem, sits during American anthem = POS

spin that shit all you want

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - you come here every fukkking day complaining about someone or something. You said you're a Christian but you are far from it my friend. Get the plank out of your own damn eye before you keep incriminating everyone that doesn't believe like you believe or look like you look. You've been oppressed by blacks and Mexicans, we get it. Do you have to keep fukkking reminding us with your bullshit posts??? You need counseling...
    Liberal non-sense coming from you MAC..That's why this Country is getting more and more racially divided... I'm in favor of unity and not separatism, but with media always targeting in on stupid race baiting complainers it's impossible to have Unity. Like with this kneeling crap, this riles up the people and plants the seed to racism and it doesn't bring about fairness and unity.. I'm calling for a stop to that just like Trump is saying, that is all..

All this kneeling does is divide a Country and breed more racism.. That's the truth.. These players don't even know what their doing..

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    degrees don't necessarily equal intelligence.

Stands during Mexican anthem, sits during American anthem = POS

spin that shit all you want
    LOL whats it like way up there on your pedestal DS.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Here we go again, others think they can tell him what he can and can't do. You leave, sick of the fukks that want to help them take away all our damn freedom. Used to be in name of safety, now it in name of you not liking what someone chooses to do. Eventually you babies will have it your way and won't be any freedoms left, just remember you asked for it you patriot! Lol
    Lynch is an employee of the NFL and on the clock, as with any job he should be told what to do and protesting is not part of the job description. Being a jackass and standing for the Mexican Anthem and then kneeling for the American Anthem is a distraction and it's something Beast Mode is doing at work and should not be doing..

He should be told what to do by the NFL while on the clock and getting paid.. I don't know what Company can run smoothly without basic rules implemented and enforced...

jjgold

fuk these ghetto punks

They wrecked usa

Throw them out

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bingo!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Apparently Mexico has never mistreated Lynch at least not in the way Liberty has, not hard to understand unless you wanna shift goal posts like you always do.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    hasn't touched a cent of his NFL salary, and is trying to rebuild the inner city in Oakland while helping current NFL players maintain financial stability so they don't go broke after their NFL careers are over. Don't judge a book by its cover Jibby, disappointed by your response above.

"yeah"

Players doing good things for the their communities is awesome!! I love it!! That still doesn't excuse them for Standing for other Countries Anthems then kneeling for the American Anthem while working on the clock for the NFL.. It's not helping the NFL brand, it's disrespecting America and pissing off American people every where..

I absolutely think Beast Mode should be suspended like Trump says and the NFL should absolutely do something about this..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Degree from UC Berkeley

Yeah, a degree in SOCIAL WELFARE by a star college athlete, we all know what that means. He gets interviewed and can barely speak English. Stop it

Hit and runs, DUIs, and gun possession violations.

Obscene gestures when scoring a TD

Doesn't want to do what he is supposed to because of his upbringing and not wanting to feel "forced to do something"

Just stop with the libtarded bs. He's a defiant thug. And damn it please stop acting like an athlete having business interests tied to his athletic career (but not actually running the business) means he is a business mogul.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Trump

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Apparently Mexico has never mistreated Lynch at least not in the way Liberty has, not hard to understand unless you wanna shift goal posts like you always do.
    Has Lynch been mistreated? He seems like he has a good life to me.

He should move to Mexico and leave America since he hates it so much. We American patriots don't want to continue to see his anti America rants on the field that really accomplish nothing positive in society or help to grow the NFL brand....

Commissioner Goddell and all the NFL owners are just as responsible and soft for allowing this to continue to happen.. They are scared of their black players, it's just that simple..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well then he should move to Mexico and leave America since he hates it so much. We American patriots don't want to continue to see his anti America rants on the field that really accomplish nothing positive in society or help to grow the NFL brand....

Commissioner Goddell and all the NFL owners are just as responsible and soft for allowing this to continue to happen.. They are scared of their black players, it's just that simple..
    You guys talk about this issue all the time, but I havent heard you nor the others who are supposedly so incensed about this once say one thing about what theyre actually protesting, things like police brutality. So since that issue keeps getting dodged those doing the dodging obviously dont mind police brutality against blacks, thats fine if you feel that way, but dont try and mask that fact and hide behind the phony assertion of disrespecting the flag, a flag which 99% really know nothing about. Besides we got games.

dlowilly

Got free college, room and board, then made millions in the NFL for playing a game. What an awful country, no wonder he hates the anthem

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11867

He should move to Mexico and leave America since he hates it so much. We American patriots don't want to continue to see his anti America rants on the field that really accomplish nothing positive in society or help to grow the NFL brand....

I don't think it is necessarily about himself, but more how black people in America are treated in general, as I'm sure you already knew.

Now I'm somewhat on the fence here, because some of the problems they have are of their own doing, and yet there is clearly some racial bias still left in America. This thread is clear proof of that.

jjgold

Blacks have tremendous opportunities but blow it all the time

In most cases only the punks gets mistreated

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

We American patriots
    you're not a patriot, you're a shithead who wants to quell any perceived dissent to your misguided point of view

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys talk about this issue all the time, but I havent heard you nor the others who are supposedly so incensed about this once say one thing about what theyre actually protesting, things like police brutality. So since that issue keeps getting dodged those doing the dodging obviously dont mind police brutality against blacks, thats fine if you feel that way, but dont try and mask that fact and hide behind the phony assertion of disrespecting the flag, a flag which 99% really know nothing about. Besides we got games.
    If blacks are mistreated then they should do something about it in their own communities, become police officers themselves, go to community leaders and file legal complaints, etc... Kneeling during the National anthem while on the clock at your job should be something they don't do....

dlowilly

The official "issue" keeps changing, from police brutality to racial inequality to unity etc. Really all it is is blacks with attitudes wanting to offend people. It's another form of wearing pants around your knees. If they really wanted to protest police brutality they would take a knee when the police walk onto the field.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    you're not a patriot, you're a shithead who wants to quell any perceived dissent to your misguided point of view
    Traitor. You don't know me.. Take a hike pal....

First 12345 ... Last