Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Can Moron-O Resist Posting All Week?

So, Moron-O took off on his fake, four day trip to St. Barts this morning. Before he left he stated that he wouldn’t be able to post.....likely due to him not having those advanced capabilities on his phone.

We all know that he is actually sitting at home, in somebody’s basement. The issue is....that now he has nothing to do. Can e go a whole four days?

PS, when was the last time anyone from Philly, booked a four night trip in St. Barts? Wouldn’t make a lot of sense, now would it?

Now, he has promised us relevant pictures and video proof, this time around...so what he ‘comes back with’ should be really funny. He has literally posted 100 facts these past few weeks that make zero sense....yet nobody has really called him out.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Dollars in love?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Morino is exhausting with all his lol’s

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

guy works for sbr

so relax

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Was hoping D2D might bring a little breath of fresh air when posting again.

I guess not, seems like T Homo Rino is in so many heads anymore that it's ridiculous.

Carry On.

Points Awarded:

hotcross gave KVB 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is away

We confirmed..has more cash than Booya and Dollar Combined

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    guy works for sbr

so relax
    :

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is away

We confirmed..has more cash than Booya and Dollar Combined
    I heard he just landed on park place

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Thomorino was nice enough to text me a picture of his "villa" in St Barts he's staying with his family at

I will say I did visit the island once while on a cruise ...you can literally get from one end to the other in 45minutes....I cannot imagine staying there for more than 6 hours

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    So, Moron-O took off on his fake, four day trip to St. Barts this morning. Before he left he stated that he wouldn’t be able to post.....likely due to him not having those advanced capabilities on his phone.

We all know that he is actually sitting at home, in somebody’s basement. The issue is....that now he has nothing to do. Can e go a whole four days?

PS, when was the last time anyone from Philly, booked a four night trip in St. Barts? Wouldn’t make a lot of sense, now would it?

Now, he has promised us relevant pictures and video proof, this time around...so what he ‘comes back with’ should be really funny. He has literally posted 100 facts these past few weeks that make zero sense....yet nobody has really called him out.

he said he landed in st. Maarten which would be believable if a hurricane hadn't destroyed the airport and entire island little over a month ago.. I guess I'm just a broke dik hater though. sigh........ guy is probably on an $800 all inclusive in Cancun if we're being honest here.

RudyRuetigger

if were being honest, an sbr mod is tired of posting under that name and will pick it up in 4 days

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if were being honest, an sbr mod is tired of posting under that name and will pick it up in 4 days
    probably

jjgold

He is out getting laid

We are posting

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    he said he landed in st. Maarten which would be believable if a hurricane hadn't destroyed the airport and entire island little over a month ago.. I guess I'm just a broke dik hater though. sigh........ guy is probably on an $800 all inclusive in Cancun if we're being honest here.
    not sure but think the airport opened up around the middle of oct

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

He is out getting laid

We are posting
    Lol!!!!!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

when you make threads like this or call out someone in a video that easily gets triggered it makes you look like youre looking for attention again. Why are you incapable of just being a normal poster, make your videos, discuss your picks and so forth? Is it because one of your videos didnt get very many replies? Were you hurt by that? You're Canadien you should be classier then this. I tried to shrug off last nights thread as just an accident and then you made this thread. Be better then what you've shown, that way we dont have to interact at all.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    when you make threads like this or call out someone in a video that easily gets triggered it makes you look like youre looking for attention again. Why are you incapable of just being a normal poster, make your videos, discuss your picks and so forth? Is it because one of your videos didnt get very many replies? Were you hurt by that? You're Canadien you should be classier then this. I tried to shrug off last nights thread as just an accident and then you made this thread. Be better then what you've shown, that way we dont have to interact at all.

Differnece is dollars is a qualified/verified poster...Morino is just a fukking loser...simple as that

but you did take me out in hunger games so.....

jjgold

Morino is winning

He’s getting under people skin but continues to pick winners and get slaod daily

Booya has not been laid in over 9 years

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Morino is winning...
    Haven't read a T Homo Rino post in a long time, at least not past the words lol, douchebag; those threads are worthless, always foolish fighting about who lied less.

It's a lot like the political threads, everyone's lost credibility because they ALL lie, and then spend the rest of the day calling each other liars.

Dollars started this one, so I gave it a chance.

But it's just as worthless.

You're right Mr. Gold, T Homo Rino seems to be winning, and I don't need to read his posts to see it.

Unreal.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Haven't read a T Homo Rino post in a long time, at least not past the words lol, douchebag; those threads are worthless, always foolish fighting about who lied less.

It's a lot like the political threads, everyone's lost credibility because they ALL lie, and then spend the rest of the day calling each other liars.

Dollars started this one, so I gave it a chance.

But it's just as worthless.

You're right Mr. Gold, T Homo Rino seems to be winning, and I don't need to read his posts to see it.

Unreal.

Relax, we all aren't meterologists

I mean forecasters
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

I honestly think D2D can care less about that shit.....he's just penetrating around.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I honestly think D2D can care less about that shit.....he's just penetrating around.
    I want to believe that but if you look closer what i said seems to match up. He started a thread announcing a return in a week, the thread turned bad. Then he came back a little less loud and one of his videos got maybe 20 views 0 replies. Now yesterdays video triggering morino got views and replies and the designated attention. Then with that attention success this thread was made today. The evidence doesnt favor your view unfortunately

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I want to believe that but if you look closer what i said seems to match up. He started a thread announcing a return in a week, the thread turned bad. Then he came back a little less loud and one of his videos got maybe 20 views 0 replies. Now yesterdays video triggering morino got views and replies and the designated attention. Then with that attention success this thread was made today. The evidence doesnt favor your view unfortunately
    Duke, honestly man, all of your attempts to call me out, are all exactly what you are calling me out for. You have now posted about my ‘returning in a week or so’ video in at least 5 threads. There was nothing wrong with that video, in the least. If you don’t want to see it, it’s easy...don’t watch. If you want to come to SBR afor the content, don’t bug those that are trying to actually improve the site.

It all just screams, ‘Look at me, look at me everyone’. But frankly, I don’t care. I have been winning and posting on this site for close to five years..and as far as I know, you are still the same guy you were when you appeared a year ago.

Good luck dude.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Did I win?
    Rudy!!!!!!

goduke

Duke, honestly man, all of your attempts to call me out, are all exactly what you are calling me out for. You have now posted about my ‘returning in a week or so’ video in at least 5 threads. There was nothing wrong with that video, in the least. If you don’t want to see it, it’s easy...don’t watch. If you want to come to SBR afor the content, don’t bug those that are trying to actually improve the site.

It all just screams, ‘Look at me, look at me everyone’. But frankly, I don’t care. I have been winning and posting on this site for close to five years..and as far as I know, you are still the same guy you were when you appeared a year ago.

Good luck dude.
    I've been on this site since 2010 not a year ago. I comment because of your type of behavior. If you noticed i stay away from any of your threads for a llittle while because you started acting normal. I even let yesterday go. Dude just be normal. Its really simple. No reason to call out morino. It makes you look like youre looking for a reaction. We are not going to see eye to eye on your comeback thread, I see it one way you see it another. Hopefully i dont have to be back in your threads.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

[QUOTE=goduke;27370091]I've been on this site since 2010 not a year ago. I comment because of your type of behavior. If you noticed i stay away from any of your threads for a llittle while because you started acting normal. I even let yesterday go. Dude just be normal. Its really simple. No reason to call out morino. It makes you look like youre looking for a reaction. We are not going to see eye to eye on your comeback thread, I see it one way you see it another. Hopefully i dont have to be back in your threads.[/QUOTE

The level of condescension with which you speak is ridiculous.

‘Hopefully I don’t have to be back in your threads’? Give it a rest.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Morono will be posting. He is a record contriving, wannabe tout. He has to post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Morono pound for pound may grab the most attention on this forum.. He's doing something right..

He may setting himself up to go tout.. I'm tailing.. I sense a winning streak coming on with this guy...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've seen many a Morono come and go over the years.

goduke

[QUOTE=Dollars2Donuts;27370117]
    I've been on this site since 2010 not a year ago. I comment because of your type of behavior. If you noticed i stay away from any of your threads for a llittle while because you started acting normal. I even let yesterday go. Dude just be normal. Its really simple. No reason to call out morino. It makes you look like youre looking for a reaction. We are not going to see eye to eye on your comeback thread, I see it one way you see it another. Hopefully i dont have to be back in your threads.[/QUOTE

The level of condescension with which you speak is ridiculous.

‘Hopefully I don’t have to be back in your threads’? Give it a rest.
    I will do that the minute you stop trying to be an attention seeking whore. Plain and simple

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yup, hot shots do come and go.. They usually don't go PRO though.. This is a different animal I think Kermy...

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, hot shots do come and go.. They usually don't go PRO though.. This is a different animal I think Kermy...
    $100 bucks really isn't anything to a potential tout.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

[QUOTE=goduke;27370270]

I will do that the minute you stop trying to be an attention seeking whore. Plain and simple
    *yawns*

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

$100 bucks really isn't anything to a potential tout.
    It was for JoshKnows in the MMA section as you remember Kermy. I tried everything to get that hot shot to go PRO and wager bet points.. He never went PRO and did go tout got banned for his efforts in the end......

12 Last