hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

told you I can see when you two are quoted. If you must know, I am a representative of the upper class of society. I can never ever admit amongst my peers that I did in fact bet on baseball. There's got to be an outlet in this world for every human being and I thought I found it right here, yes on SBR of all places.

I have mostly fun times here so far, but some of you cockroaches are absolutely appallingly distasteful and I am not accustomed to such behavior. I am familiar with proper manners, etiquette, and grammar.

I may or may not continue with my biography at a later time. And obviously if it does continue, it must be broken into bite-sized tidbits as that it all you varmints are capable of reading at one sitting.

Know that you are blessed by my very presence. That shall be all for now. You may be dismissed.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Didn’t read
    Drunk
    Sorry pal
    Come at me quick if u want to battle

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Didn’t read
    Drunk
    Sorry pal
    Come at me quick if u want to battle
    fukkin hilarious

I was going to post that I am not reading fukkin essays

firedawg

Guy went pro and posting cut back 99%
    Wtf?

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Congrats Morino. If you can do it, we all can do it. You're inspiration to us all.
    Yep, one of SBR's best posters finally gets the respect they deserve.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    Yep, one of SBR's best posters finally gets the respect they deserve.
    Hey pal
    Busy out a Hundo
    Post a few winners
    You to can be king for a day
    Got it?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    sbr

where you can swear at everyone, and be a complete liar, and be welcomed with open arms
    And win POTM, Handicapper of the Year and occasionally get laid.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    Yep, one of SBR's posters finally gets no respect, just like they deserve.
    Fixed

Congrats on the big step up. You have proved to the world that you can borrow $100 from somebody.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Funny thing is I bet you won't see him bragging about it in every other post like the guys who obviously can't garner respect based off knowledge.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Funny thing is I bet you won't see him bragging about it in every other post like the guys who obviously can't garner respect based off knowledge.
    Lol, people have bragged about being a pro?

Or do you mean the guys that constantly rag on non-pros?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Lol, people have bragged about being a pro?

Or do you mean the guys that constantly rag on non-pros?
    Same same. Tends to be the fall back for guys that contribute nothing to feel important, as if that little pro under their names somehow proves they have more money than anyone else!!!

I don't even want it to say pro under my name when my renewal goes thru. I'm not a pro, just like everyone with that designation under their name isn't doing this for a living.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr

where you can swear at everyone, and be a complete liar, and be welcomed with open arms

yeah i'll give you a serious answer

i don't mind what's in a poster's past... we are all screwups to some extent

what i do mind is posters being allowed to throw personal insults at other posters who have done nothing wrong... when that happens and isn't corrected, then i quit posting. it's more the fault of the moderators/owners for allowing it to happen

if you check thomorino's posts, at least 1/2 of them since he's been here are telling people to fuk off or calling them names, that wouldn't even be acceptable at an insane asylum for kindergarteners
    thomorino has 6 posts today, only 1 of the 6 isn't swearing at someone/calling them names

hard to imagine someone finding this site, seeing this, and then wanting to be a member of the community

-fuk off
    -douche bag
    -dumbfuk
    -pussy
    -broke dik
    LMAO, Mike your such a pathetic person - if you follow my threads you can clearly see that I'm responding to people attacking me.

The sad part is we both know the real reason you dislike me is I humiliated you in the topbet thread and you never got over it, so rather than being a man and owning up to why you supposedly dislike me you and about 5 other people troll my threads with worthless posts and then try to act like I'm the bad guy for defending myself. Stupid and pathetic.

I have pick threads in every sport and I'm winning in every thread except the NBA thread which is down 1 play and some juice. Get lost.

And lol - you said I drove you off the forum several days ago - since then you've posted 20 times, most about me, you are obsessed with me and and a loser.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    His application should have been denied.
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I see we're throwing the word contributed around freely now....
    Lol, 2 trolls - get lost losers.

firedawg

Guy does post plays
    Win or lose he does
    Most you guys don’t
    Truth

2daBank

Guy does post plays
    Win or lose he does
    Most you guys don’t
    Truth
    This is factually accurate.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    LMAO, Mike your such a pathetic person - if you follow my threads you can clearly see that I'm responding to people attacking me.

The sad part is we both know the real reason you dislike me is I humiliated you in the topbet thread and you never got over it, so rather than being a man and owning up to why you supposedly dislike me you and about 5 other people troll my threads with worthless posts and then try to act like I'm the bad guy for defending myself. Stupid and pathetic.

I have pick threads in every sport and I'm winning in every thread except the NBA thread which is down 1 play and some juice. Get lost.

And lol - you said I drove you off the forum several days ago - since then you've posted 20 times, most about me, you are obsessed with me and and a loser.
    you're right, i'm so humiliated that you had to post 800 times about how great topbet is... and how you had to suck their dicks and call them every day just to get your $400. what a professional

firedawg

Go post with the cesspool bro
    Crazy your obsessed with dumb ass morino honestly lol

thomorino

you're right, i'm so humiliated that you had to post 800 times about how great topbet is... and how you had to suck their dicks and call them every day just to get your $400. what a professional
    Lol, I've gotten over 5k from topbet. I sent an email a week and called once a week - I'd say it took about 5 minutes a week of my time. I never said topbet was great, I said topbet was not a scam and if football season went well for them they would pull through. I was right.

Lol, the funniest thing is that you've posted around 100 times since you said I drove you off the forum, and if any one person drives you off the forum you are a pussy.

thomorino

Lol, I'm the dumbass, I putting out winning threads nearly every sport, want to do better.

firedawg

Sorry marinara your not a dumb ass
    I got heated

firedawg

Lol, I'm the dumbass, I putting out winning threads nearly every sport, want to do better.
    Bro don’t go there
    We ok

milwaukee mike

he makes me laugh

nothing else to talk about on the forums... and it's even crazier that you're obsessed with what i'm obsessed with

it's ok for an ignoramus to post but someone has to stand up for common decency and not allow his "lol, broke dik" a million more times

firedawg

Common what????
    Mike
    I know your better than that
    I really do

milwaukee mike

Lol, I've gotten over 5k from topbet. I sent an email a week and called once a week - I'd say it took about 5 minutes a week of my time. I never said topbet was great, I said topbet was not a scam and if football season went well for them they would pull through. I was right.

Lol, the funniest thing is that you've posted around 100 times since you said I drove you off the forum, and if any one person drives you off the forum you are a pussy.
    just another one of the 1000 lies/inconsistencies you've told

slurpy slurpy! how did that topbet dick taste

10-11-17 11:27 AM
    thomorino

SBR PROJoin Date: 06-01-17
    Betpoints: 173

Message Me

What worked for me with my first wire was calling 2-3 times a week and sending an email a day - I also always communicated that I wanted to stay at topbet - I think topbet takes cares about paying more vocal players.

I still have big balance at topbet - took a small withdrawal to see if I could get the money.

thomorino

he makes me laugh

nothing else to talk about on the forums... and it's even crazier that you're obsessed with what i'm obsessed with

it's ok for an ignoramus to post but someone has to stand up for common decency and not allow his "lol, broke dik" a million more times
    Lol, Mike there are people using the N word everyday, some posting vile shit, none of which you've ever voiced any objection to. Its obvious you have some bizarre obsession with me. Get lost loser.

thomorino

just another one of the 1000 lies/inconsistencies you've told

slurpy slurpy! how did that topbet dick taste

10-11-17 11:27 AM
    thomorino

SBR PROJoin Date: 06-01-17
    Betpoints: 173

Message Me

What worked for me with my first wire was calling 2-3 times a week and sending an email a day - I also always communicated that I wanted to stay at topbet - I think topbet takes cares about paying more vocal players.

I still have big balance at topbet - took a small withdrawal to see if I could get the money.

LMAO, are you really digging up my posts from June on a Friday night. Dude this is from pathetic to just making you look miserable. I said that to get the money you referred to in your post I sent an email and a week and called once a week. To get the first thousand dollars a I did take 30 seconds out of my day to send an email and 10 minutes a week to call. I'll send an email a day - which I cut and paste - it takes 2-3 seconds. And make a 2 minute call for a couple thousands dollars any time.

I took 15 minutes a week out of my time to get the first money sent to me - since then I haven't had to call or email more than once a week to get my money - including to get the most recent amount of money you referred to sent to me. I have been paid over 5k by topbet, and I have over 5k at the book. I believe I will get all my money.

firedawg

Morino
    Your a pro now
    Act like one
    Do your thing
    Post winners like me

2daBank

I'm positive some guys around here have slurped more rooster for less. Lol

milwaukee mike

LMAO, are you really digging up my posts from June on a Friday night. Dude this is from pathetic to just making you look miserable. I said that to get the money you referred to in your post I sent an email and a week and called once a week. To get the first thousand dollars a I did take 30 seconds out of my day to send an email and 10 minutes a week to call. I'll send an email a day - which I cut and paste - it takes 2-3 seconds. And make a 2 minute call for a couple thousands dollars any time.

I took 15 minutes a week out of my time to get the first money sent to me - since then I haven't had to call or email more than once a week to get my money - including to get the most recent amount of money you referred to sent to me. I have been paid over 5k by topbet, and I have over 5k at the book. I believe I will get all my money.
    yeah you're right

october 11th is in june, just like you are supposed to be in st barts during the sbr trip in august but that's really november

just like your posted record at pregame is 56% but it's really under 50%

i'm done, you are beyond silly

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

thomorino has 6 posts today, only 1 of the 6 isn't swearing at someone/calling them names

hard to imagine someone finding this site, seeing this, and then wanting to be a member of the community

-fuk off
    -douche bag
    -dumbfuk
    -pussy
    -broke dik
    Totally agree

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Non pro life is depressing. I can't post in some threads. WTF. Thought I earned a little respek, but alright. Kick a man while he's down.

thomorino

yeah you're right

october 11th is in june, just like you are supposed to be in st barts during the sbr trip in august but that's really november

just like your posted record at pregame is 56% but it's really under 50%

i'm done, you are beyond silly
    Lol, we've been over that little guy. You keep getting owned over and over. You said topbet was done, its up and thriving, you claimed I'm5 53%, you didn't even include half my picks. Get lost dude, you look more pathetic with each post.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Totally agree
    LMAO, are you reallly that upset that I came into your Phoenix-Houston thread and pointed out how fuking stupid it was to take Phoenix in that spot - get a life.

thomorino

Morino
    Your a pro now
    Act like one
    Do your thing
    Post winners like me
    Lol, its called responding to trolls
    Last edited by thomorino; 11-17-17 at 11:43 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Lol, its called responding to trolls
    At least they're making solid points, rather than starting threads to acknowledge themselves for commenting on a YouTube video. Happy birthday by the way, is St. Barts what they call Chuck E. Cheese out in PA?

First 123 Last