PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

lol either way there covering 7 i could care less how they get there
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So far so good. Steelers doing exactly as I thought they would and opening it up against titans suspect pass defense!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    lol either way there covering 7 i could care less how they get there
    Don't doubt it, more they jump out better chance I have of titans attempting more passes. I ended up playing over straight then also teasing pit and over.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Good shit man i never play over/under in any sport dont no just never really sat down and looked at numbers trends home/away etc...I Might actually do that this weekend because im on Nitro and NBA totals max bets are waaay less then spread idn if that just nba or college is like that to seems like theres money to be made just havent went that direction.
    Don't doubt it, more they jump out better chance I have of titans attempting more passes. I ended up playing over straight then also teasing pit and over.

2daBank

Good shit man i never play over/under in any sport dont no just never really sat down and looked at numbers trends home/away etc...I Might actually do that this weekend because im on Nitro and NBA totals max bets are waaay less then spread idn if that just nba or college is like that to seems like theres money to be made just havent went that direction.
    I prefer totals, generally don't have to worry as much about fukk jobs as with sides. If you start looking at them best thing I can tell ya is don't worry about teams scoring as much as attempt to nail down amount of possessions, then start looking into what you expect for yards per play, starting field position, red zone efficiency, drive success rate. Eventually it will all bring you to a number. Lol

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Take the over 44 and chillax
    Go, go, go

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love my Tennessee position right now

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Favriote part of betting is the back testing, I might start just doing NBA totals for now and season just started up as well.
    I prefer totals, generally don't have to worry as much about fukk jobs as with sides. If you start looking at them best thing I can tell ya is don't worry about teams scoring as much as attempt to nail down amount of possessions, then start looking into what you expect for yards per play, starting field position, red zone efficiency, drive success rate. Eventually it will all bring you to a number. Lol

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Tenn looking strong

need more marry

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Wtf is this james Conner bullshit

2daBank

Favriote part of betting is the back testing, I might start just doing NBA totals for now and season just started up as well.
    I don't bet much NBA except in playoffs, well I bet it a little, guess a more accurate thing to say is I don't cap it, lol.. .

I do NCAA hoops totals and again figuring out pace/game flow the most important thing.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yup at 7 and over 40

2daBank

Cash the over

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Take the over 44 and chillax
    It’s scary isn’t it? All I do is win JJ
    What u say dink

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you not go for 2 there. If Titans score 2 touchdowns and win Steelers will want that back.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Titans are not winning in Pittsburgh. Spread maybe
    Steelers are winning the bowl folks

2daBank

Steelers are winning the bowl folks
    lol. They only look like this in the rare occasions Tomlin and company don't get out coached. Just so happens titans coaching staff even worse and the team sucks. Steelers won't beat pats in playoffs, only way they going to sb is if someone else knocks off pats for them.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cash the over
    Largest bet point wager that I've ever made here.

Ticket#:3653321
    Nov 16 08:25 PM
    Nov 14 08:48 AM NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [311] TOTAL o43½-110
    (TENNESSEE vrs PITTSBURGH)
    1100.00 / 1000.00

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Largest bet point wager that I've ever made here.

Ticket#:3653321
    Nov 16 08:25 PM
    Nov 14 08:48 AM NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [311] TOTAL o43½-110
    (TENNESSEE vrs PITTSBURGH)
    1100.00 / 1000.00
    Sweet. Congrats

lakerboy

lol. They only look like this in the rare occasions Tomlin and company don't get out coached. Just so happens titans coaching staff even worse and the team sucks. Steelers won't beat pats in playoffs, only way they going to sb is if someone else knocks off pats for them.
    That will probably happen. The pats aren't good enough. There was a reason the books made the Steelers the Superbowl favorite before the season started.

2daBank

That will probably happen. The pats aren't good enough. There was a reason the books made the Steelers the Superbowl favorite before the season started.
    It could, I think it has to tho. Steelers defense even playing well is tailor made for Brady to pick apart. Think what stafford did to them a few weeks back except pats don't drive field and come up empty in red zone over and over like lions did.

lakerboy

It could, I think it has to tho. Steelers defense even playing well is tailor made for Brady to pick apart. Think what stafford did to them a few weeks back except pats don't drive field and come up empty in red zone over and over like lions did.
    I know the Steelers can't beat the pats heads up most likely in the playoffs at home or away but last year was a learning lesson with the whole Facebook thing with brown. The pats are never healthy and the Steelers will get one more with Ben. No one in the NFC is beating them.

2daBank

I know the Steelers can't beat the pats heads up most likely in the playoffs at home or away but last year was a learning lesson with the whole Facebook thing with brown. The pats are never healthy and the Steelers will get one more with Ben. No one in the NFC is beating them.
    Afc is pure garbage, steelers and pats only viable teams. Steelers need kc to knock of pats then they can handle chiefs like always. Really sucks Houston got decimated with injuries, thought they could make things interesting.

lakerboy

Afc is pure garbage, steelers and pats only viable teams. Steelers need kc to knock of pats then they can handle chiefs like always. Really sucks Houston got decimated with injuries, thought they could make things interesting.
    Chiefs are a problem for the pats. Pats can't win every year. If healthy kc can win in ne.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Or tease Pitt and the over. As square as it may be, it's been hitting
    Easy

2daBank

Easy
    Dunno why ya happy about? Parlay would have been better.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Chiefs are a problem for the pats. Pats can't win every year. If healthy kc can win in ne.
    If they didn't have the formula to beat them in big games I'd agree.. in a week one where the pats took a lot of risks with a depleted defense, yes. But in a playoff game where they'll take away the big play, Chiefs still an auto fade. They'll let them move the ball with the classic Alex smith 4 yard out routes but hold them to FG's. We've seen this movie before. Afc championship gonna be Pitt/NE again

2daBank

If they didn't have the formula to beat them in big games I'd agree.. in a week one where the pats took a lot of risks with a depleted defense, yes. But in a playoff game where they'll take away the big play, Chiefs still an auto fade. They'll let them move the ball with the classic Alex smith 4 yard out routes but hold them to FG's. We've seen this movie before. Afc championship gonna be Pitt/NE again
    Afc so lame.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Dunno why ya happy about? Parlay would have been better.
    Also had a play on GSW tonight. Was trying to stay conservative. Good call on the over. I would've won more if I tailed on just that alone but these teasers have been cashing with last Monday being the exception. Glad we all won here

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Afc so lame.
    It's insulting how much better the NFC is

2daBank

Also had a play on GSW tonight. Was trying to stay conservative. Good call on the over. I would've won more if I tailed on just that alone but these teasers have been cashing with last Monday being the exception. Glad we all won here
    I teased pit and over along w over straight as well, it annoys me when I play a teaser when could have cashed parlay, lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I teased pit and over along w over straight as well, it annoys me when I play a teaser when could have cashed parlay, lol.
    Also feel like a complete asshole when I lose a two team parlay.. I hit 3 and 4 team parlays like they're no ones business. Won a big one couple weeks back on all dogs ML's (36 to 1)
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-16-17 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Dumbass autocorrect

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Marcus marinara just not a good nfl qb, I bought into the hype tonight

Sick of hearing the excuses for him like jameis

These guys just aren't going to be good in the nfl

Buried

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mariota gets a pass because he's a minority, Titans have one of the better offensive lines in the NFL, a good running game, he still can't do shit. 13 points against the Raiders, multiple interceptions tonite, he's a read option quarterback, and we saw where that got Kapernick.

First 12