shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Magic got a coach fired. Ditto for MJ.

Lebron is the best player in the game. He shit all over the Knicks last night. They will be strong once IT gets back to playing in 2nd half of season. He needs another scorer on floor to lighten the load. Love is not the answer.
    They got their own coaches fired grits, they didn't try to rub their noses in someone else's business that had nothing to do with them given their clout at the height of their prowess

Has Phil Jackson done terribly in ny? Absolutely, but who is lebron to go and say anything about that? He never even played there. Just trashy all around

thewitchinghour
    thewitchinghour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

this man LeBron is a gay man

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    They got their own coaches fired grits, they didn't try to rub their noses in someone else's business that had nothing to do with them given their clout at the height of their prowess

Has Phil Jackson done terribly in ny? Absolutely, but who is lebron to go and say anything about that? He never even played there. Just trashy all around
    I see your point and I'm the last one to defend James but why did Jackson comment on James?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why do people always try to make the Knicks a thing? Like as if the nba is better when they’re relevant. The Knicks have barely ever been relevant in their history and the league has done just fine.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks should of won

Cavs stole it’s
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: UncleChael

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Magic got a coach fired. Ditto for MJ.

Lebron is the best player in the game. He shit all over the Knicks last night. They will be strong once IT gets back to playing in 2nd half of season. He needs another scorer on floor to lighten the load. Love is not the answer.
    James needs this, and needs that. He has enough. He has Thomas. He has Love. He has fukking Dwyane Wade coming off the bench who pretty much won the game by himself last night in the 4th quarter with all his blocks steals and rebounds. He has Derrick fukking Rose, a guy who averaged 17 a game last year, coming off the BENCH (when IT is healthy). He has Kyle Korver. He has Jeff Green, a guy who's started many games in his career, off the bench. Bro what more do you fukking want. Two guys on his bench Rose and D Wade would be starting on 80% of NBA teams, if not more, and you're crying for more players?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Any coach that tries to force a style (i.e. triangle) on his team, without adjusting to the roster, isn't that great of a coach.

Look at Pop.

He used to be bully ball down low.

Then transitioned to a PG led team.

Now he's a 3 point shooting team.

Any coach like Dantoni that has a "system" and forces guys into it, those are not good coaches. That's why Phil never won shit without Kobe or Jordan. And he retired right when he saw Kobe was turning into the second best player in the world instead of the unquestioned number 1. Coincidence?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I see your point and I'm the last one to defend James but why did Jackson comment on James?
    I have no clue lb, Jackson beyond senile at this point

I think he's under the old school mentality that coaches and the league used when Jackson was coming up in the 80s. Coaches above all players by default

Probably didn't realize things started changing in a hurry once latrell sprewell happened

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Now taking shots at Phil. Hey James you have lost 5 finals. Fukking clown. Talking shit how about Phil handled Anthony the loser. Saying the Knicks should have drafted Dennis Smith. Hey loser who needs your advice. You have handicapped the cavs for next 5 years.
    He will be gone next year.

First 12