USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yes I don’t doubt it’s a valid article, but Just to make it clear, you’re saying that’s me in the article?

Now one of us is a proven liar out here Mr. Fake tickets, don’t be writing checks your body can’t cash. Capire?
    Dom at one time im told you used to be a solid poster here. Many others were in this thread & didn't have an issue. We all lose bets yet you come in and troll. Just makes you look pathetic

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Dom at one time im told you used to be a solid poster here. Many others were in this thread & didn't have an issue. We all lose bets yet you come in and troll. Just makes you look pathetic
    I’m asking you why you liked prov in the game, no? Then you respond by making up a story when you know damm right it’s not me.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I’m asking you why you liked prov in the game, no? Then you respond by making up a story when you know damm right it’s not me.

Dom I gave you reason I like Prov. Your reply was that I could just throw more darts (again pathetic)

look man. I get it. I was on Opies side when he burried you on the Birkin Bag story. Since I've met RR of course I'll take his side on things. Tell ya what. Let's just let bygones be bygones. Capire

Bostongambler

Dom I gave you reason I like Prov. Your reply was that I could just throw more darts (again pathetic)

look man. I get it. I was on Opies side when he burried you on the Birkin Bag story. Since I've met RR of course I'll take his side on things. Tell ya what. Let's just let bygones be bygones. Capire
    No one buried me Mr Potato Head. Or do you like to be called Mr. Fake tix. . You are easily gullible to people out here I take it. Don’t you have a mind of your own?

So you met someone before and because he said what he said , no matter how far fetched a story it was, you believe them? Haha, Or are you just lying yet again? I suggest it’s the latter.

Please get back to me on what you want to be referred to by me now.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Loving the Twolves tnight -3

also on Cavs -5

Suns at a PK

Dom I'd suggest if its this easy to get under your skin to maybe ignore me.....you will 56 in May....don't want that blood pressure going up over something so simple

Bostongambler

also on Cavs -5

Suns at a PK

Dom I'd suggest if its this easy to get under your skin to maybe ignore me.....you will 56 in May....don't want that blood pressure going up over something so simple
    56 in May? Haha, ok. Can I suggest not even close.

And why would I ever want to ignore you? You’re entertainment has unlimited value. And you are not under my skin either. In fact I honestly think you and funnyb are probably good people, just trying to reinvent yourself out here. Which isn’t a mortal sin. Now Steve179 or whatever is name is, now he is a real evil seed.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

also on Cavs -5

Suns at a PK

You likin the Panthers -5.5 1 H as well Phillycheese? Care to share with us all why you love the T wolves so much tonight?

It looks like you should have followed Jax St +5.5 instead

Last edited by bonzaii; 11-13-17 at 05:01 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

i follow Thomorino on twitter. You think I'm tailing his plays

guy seems sharp. Prov Winner

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

i follow Thomorino on twitter. You think I'm tailing his plays

guy seems sharp. Prov Winner
    Lol, caught posting fake bet tickets and now caught stealing plays on twitter - Philly guy did your mother not love you as a kid, you seem to need approval desperately.

thomorino

LMAO, says the douche bag who trolls everyone of my threads.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Who's plays am I stealing? I told you who I liked & was betting tnite

you can't be this much of a jerkoff can you

thomorino

Who's plays am I stealing? I told you who I liked & was betting tnite

you can't be this much of a jerkoff can you
    lol,who's, who is play am I stealing. I see you aren't posting fake bet ticket - now post your plays and not other people's plays. you can be a decent person.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude Phillycheese you just got caught taking someone's plays off of twitter and posting them here as if they are yours and now your playing it off like you didn't take that dude's plays?

thomorino

Lol, what are the odds philly guy can name a single player on Jacksonville state or Richmond.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Keep posting Sledgehammer's picks here Phillycheese. His POD virtual lock now with Wolves up 26 late 3Q

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, what are the odds philly guy can name a single player on Jacksonville state or Richmond.
    +10000 He couldn't even give you a first name. Phillycheese definitely needs the attention. He tries to rattle new guys when they come on here but than cowers away like a bitch when they bite back.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Did the ncaab plays win? Was the first play of the day also sledge hammer's?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post

You likin the Panthers -5.5 1 H as well Phillycheese? Care to share with us all why you love the T wolves so much tonight?

It looks like you should have followed Jax St +5.5 instead

Prob just coincidence.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    +10000 He couldn't even give you a first name. Phillycheese definitely needs the attention. He tries to rattle new guys when they come on here but than cowers away like a bitch when they bite back.
    A few things:

I was on carolina -5 1h and -8 for the game

I was also on the T’wolves -1 1h

Thise were my only posted plays, does that mean I am also stealing picks?

PS, Bonzai-Guy, who the fukk are you? Never fukkin’ heard of you pal. I would pay huge juice to bet thatyou are either just another ghost of Moron-O, or some childhood friend or something. Maybe you guys are working on a social media experiment together in an arts class?

Stay in your lane, Mr. 300 posts.

USC may have had some issues with his one post....moronic of him (as I am sure he knows), but he apologized. He gets a second chance in my books.

Now, run along.

D2D

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    A few things:

PS, Bonzai-Guy, who the fukk are you? Never fukkin’ heard of you pal. I would pay huge juice to bet thatyou are either just another ghost of Moron-O, or some childhood friend or something. Maybe you guys are working on a social media experiment together in an arts class?

USC may have had some issues with his one post....moronic of him (as I am sure he knows), but he apologized. He gets a second chance in my books.

Now, run along.

D2D
    Lol, dumbass, you think its a coincidence Philly guy just happened to be playing a college game with 2 obscure teams most people have never heard of and exactly the same NBA teams - I've got a bridge to sell you little guy.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't give a shit what you were on. Who the penetrate are you? If you can't even connect the dots that he got those plays from that guys' twitter account than you should receive an award for being the biggest tard of the year on SBR. The chances of Phillycheese having 5 of the same picks by accident as this guy on twitter is as good as me penetrating flying to the moon right now. He even called the teams by the exact same way as the guy on twitter did (Twolves, Suns, Cavs, Providence) and even said he LOVED the Wolves which was the guy's top play.

I also don't even know who the penetrate Morino is outside this forum and don't tell me what to do you little bitch.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 11-14-17 at 12:50 AM.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This has been a bizarre betting season

I feel confused like the way JJ does on Sunday mornings but without the memory loss and sore rectum

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    A few things:

Now, run along.

D2D
    D2D a couple thoughts here.....I post plays probably once every month and did so yesterday because I had the day off.........I also text plays I like to SBR posters I am friends with...This jerkoff newbie calls me an attention whore yet post the twitter feed of some guy HE FOLLOWS.....so who's starving for attention......wish I did follow the guy as I could have won two more games apparently.........the "obscure" game this biggest attention whore on the site mentions (yes the same fukin clown who starts a new thread for every fukin pick) was A 12 NOON GAME ON A MONDAY..........I'll continue to call out every non pro US Poster who post here because you have to be a FUKIN IDIOT not to turn PRO with the advent of Bitcoin here....I've said this once before, I attend EVERY SBR FUNCTION so if anyone has a problem with me, show up at one and be a fukin man and step to me about it...

thomorino

D2D a couple thoughts here.....I post plays probably once every month and did so yesterday because I had the day off.........I also text plays I like to SBR posters I am friends with...This jerkoff newbie calls me an attention whore yet post the twitter feed of some guy HE FOLLOWS.....so who's starving for attention......wish I did follow the guy as I could have won two more games apparently.........the "obscure" game this biggest attention whore on the site mentions (yes the same fukin clown who starts a new thread for every fukin pick) was A 12 NOON GAME ON A MONDAY..........I'll continue to call out every non pro US Poster who post here because you have to be a FUKIN IDIOT not to turn PRO with the advent of Bitcoin here....I've said this once before, I attend EVERY SBR FUNCTION so if anyone has a problem with me, show up at one and be a fukin man and step to me about it...
    Lol, dumbass, do you really think anyone here is dumb enough to believe someone like you knows anything about Jacksonville State or Richmond- but I guess it made sense to bet the game since it was at 12 monday -LMAO.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, dumbass, do you really think anyone here is dumb enough to believe someone like you knows anything about Jacksonville State or Richmond- but I guess it made sense to bet the game since it was at 12 monday -LMAO.

"I DONT POST DURING THE WEEK"

I see puppet boy up early today

non pro US Poster who post here because you have to be a FUKIN IDIOT
    not to turn PRO

Here's the post child for that statement

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Battle zone

First 12