19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

Eagles fans

I must say that it is refreshing to see fans in Philadelphia with a smile on their face.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

PhiladelphiaEagles
    7-1-0

Philadelphia 76ers
    5-4, 3rd in Atlantic

Philadelphia Flyers
    7-6-2, 4th in Metropolitan

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Philly is a tough out in NFC

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

May end up bad in the end. The hopes are up, so if they fail then watch out. Wentz better not blow it, or they will turn on him in a second. They already have a SB win in their head. If he pulls a Dak, then he better have an unidentifiable house across the country.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    May end up bad in the end. The hopes are up, so if they fail then watch out. Wentz better not blow it, or they will turn on him in a second. They already have a SB win in their head. If he pulls a Dak, then he better have an unidentifiable house across the country.
    he's a second year quarter back, no-one will blame him if he doesn't win the superbowl

making the playoffs is good enough for a second year quarterback, if he wins a playoff game then he has already exceeded expectations

although he has already exceeded expectations, nobody expected him to be this good, at least not this early

there are increased expectations because he is exceeding the original expectations

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    he's a second year quarter back, no-one will blame him if he doesn't win the superbowl

making the playoffs is good enough for a second year quarterback, if he wins a playoff game then he has already exceeded expectations
    Well, a realistic fan base would think like this. It's Philly, though. They booed McNabb at the draft, then loved him and then hated him. Probably still hate him. They love Wentz now, but can flip at any time. These fcks hate Santa.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

Well, a realistic fan base would think like this. It's Philly, though. They booed McNabb at the draft, then loved him and then hated him. Probably still hate him. They love Wentz now, but can flip at any time. These fcks hate Santa.

These fcks hate Santa

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

They will fold in postseason if it comes down to coaching. Pederson is a Reid disciple and we have seen his postseason decision making.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What does "Pull a dak" mean? Dak played a awesome game in playoffs, surely you not blaming him for gb loss last year?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    They will fold in postseason if it comes down to coaching. Pederson is a Reid disciple and we have seen his postseason decision making.
    Kind of like Dallas does every year huh

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It all comes down to the quarterback on any level

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Kind of like Dallas does every year huh
    Wtf do I care about cowboys? Pats fan. Now sit down and be quiet. You can’t say shit.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Wtf do I care about cowboys? Pats fan. Now sit down and be quiet. You can’t say shit.
    Gritter why the hostility...........what people fail to mention about this team is how good their D is, especially the front 4...The pressure they put on the QB is out of this world

Gritter where you from

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Still have to play the Cowboys twice, plus last game of the year. Could decide who is in and who is out. I get the vibe Philly has overachieved and the Cowboys have underachieved.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

you are right

but I think majority wont turn on him so quick, maybe if he has a couple of seasons of missing the playoffs
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 11-05-17 at 02:32 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Gritter why the hostility...........what people fail to mention about this team is how good their D is, especially the front 4...The pressure they put on the QB is out of this world

Gritter where you from
    Not hostile.

Eagles D is solid but your coach will choke in the playoffs. Hard for me to root for a team who’s owner got the team because his mommy bought it for him.

Born in Bronx. Parents moved us to Boston when I was 1.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Not hostile.

Eagles D is solid but your coach will choke in the playoffs. Hard for me to root for a team who’s owner got the team because his mommy bought it for him.

Born in Bronx. Parents moved us to Boston when I was 1.

actually his grandfather had the money as he founded General Cinema Movie Theatres.....

cant see that to be a reason to hate a guy but ok

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

actually his grandfather had the money as he founded General Cinema Movie Theatres.....

cant see that to be a reason to hate a guy but ok
    His mom bought him the team.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

His mom bought him the team.
    ok gritter...what do I know...I just live here

thanks for the info

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

ok gritter...what do I know...I just live here

thanks for the info
    You don’t know much apparently lol. I know this because my dad was friendly with Mrs. Lurie and did pro-bono work for her autism foundation. She used to bitch about having to root for Eagles to him.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    What does "Pull a dak" mean? Dak played a awesome game in playoffs, surely you not blaming him for gb loss last year?
    He was the QB. They got a bye. They lost. That's all. If Wentz does the same, then he will get the blame too.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You don’t know much apparently lol. I know this because my dad was friendly with Mrs. Lurie and did pro-bono work for her autism foundation. She used to bitch about having to root for Eagles to him.
    Gritter again with the insults....if a woman's FATHER started a company doesn't that money trickle down from the top? She basically inherited her fathers money.....confused as to why you cant have a friendly debate without criticizing someone

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Eagles fans just like every other fanbase that wants their team to win.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Eagles fans just like every other fanbase that wants their team to win.
    True, but I'd rather not fear for my life if I go to a game with a different jersey on. Similar to a Bills game here in NY. The passion for your team is fine, but some fan bases have some crazy fckers. Granted, I don't wear jerseys because I'm a grown man but the point remains. Philly is something else. I almost got jumped in Buffalo because I was from Syracuse. We live 2 hours and change away from each other, but they hate outsiders apparently. And the bars are open until 4. Some fans are fckin nutjobs.

That said, if Oakland shits the bed some more then I'll be rooting for Philly.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

True, but I'd rather not fear for my life if I go to a game with a different jersey on. Similar to a Bills game here in NY. The passion for your team is fine, but some fan bases have some crazy fckers. Granted, I don't wear jerseys because I'm a grown man but the point remains. Philly is something else. I almost got jumped in Buffalo because I was from Syracuse. We live 2 hours and change away from each other, but they hate outsiders apparently. And the bars are open until 4. Some fans are fckin nutjobs.

That said, if Oakland shits the bed some more then I'll be rooting for Philly.
    Lol come on man. You wear the opponent’s jersey at your own risk in just about any stadium. Not sure why philly has such a bad reputation with that. Most of the videos of these stadium fights aren’t in Philly.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He was the QB. They got a bye. They lost. That's all. If Wentz does the same, then he will get the blame too.
    Never heard anyone blame dak for last years playoff loss. Rodgers beat Dallas defense, dak lead offense hung what 30 something!!! Nobody that has a clue blaming him for that game, last I checked he wasn't out there when Rodgers made some sick plays to get pack the winning score.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Tired of the Seahawks talk. They have 2 points at home vs a team that is playing with guys on wheelchairs