JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

This is what he had on his phone to pump him up.. Isis runs over prisoner with tank... Don't watch this if you have a weak stomach... This guy gets flattened and squashed into mush.. I would have went in head first and not feet first if given the chance..

https://videopress.com/v/xO2YWfWr

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    If an American soldier plans and then carries out an attack to kill as many children as possible on a cherished holiday in a foreign land, then as far as I'm concerned that country can kill that TERRORIST any way they'd like.

And if you can't differentiate between soldierly duty and terrorism - then there's not much sense in continuing dialogue.
    and if you think soldierly duty is killing innocent women and children, there is nothing to say as well.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    its not even a significant safety concern though. you are more likely to die in america from falling off your bed than from terrorist attacks. much more of my life will be wasted from waiting in line for security checks than the average lost by terrorist killings in the usa.
    Yeah tell that to all the people that died in terrorist attacks. Cmon man this isnt fukin gambling playing odds this is real life. Even if there is a .0001 percent chance of terrorist activity that is enough. Get rid of these filthy dirty muslim fuks. They are not welcome here. Deport all of them they can't be trusted.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This is what he had on his phone to pump him up.. Isis runs over prisoner with tank... Don't watch this if you have a weak stomach... This guy gets flattened and squashed into mush.. I would have went in head first and not feet first if given the chance..

https://videopress.com/v/xO2YWfWr
    You have a translation. Sik shit indeed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You have a translation. Sik shit indeed.
    Yes I do and it basically says -

Join us in our fight and struggle (ISIS), and kill the infidels and all none believers as you are instructed by our Prophet Mohammad. You will be rewarded in heaven with 40 under aged Virgins.. Our Muslim brothers are getting bombed and killed by the infidel Americans.. Kill, kill kill.. The Prophet Mohammad is great. Now watch this tank squash this non believer infidel... Rejoice!!! God is great!!!! The Islamic State will emerge and concur the world..

Well I imagine it translates like that..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-02-17 at 06:54 PM.

First ... 3456