VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    white people need to realize that other races don't think like them. they think if theyre nice to the muslims then they'll integrate.
    You mean liberals. Not white people.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Many white Christians are naively helping the invaders. they don't understand that yes, other races do hate you for little or no reason and want to kill you. how can you be surprised by muslim behavior? its what they do, they kill non-believers.

its the same with blacks and Mexicans, whites think If they keep 'helping' them they'll act better.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

white people need to realize that other races don't think like them. they think if theyre nice to the muslims then they'll integrate.
    This guy clearly didn't assimilate well. Doesn't he know the preferred method of massacre in the US is with guns and not vehicles.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Exactly, we gotta watch out for ourselves as a race so brown Muslim terrorists like Stephen Paddock can never hurt our children

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    This guy clearly didn't assimilate well. Doesn't he know the preferred method of massacre in the US is with guns and not vehicles.
    Trucks might be more deadly then guns in crowded places.. You remember the Paris box truck plow job that killed 84 right?.. https://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/14/truc...s-fleeing.html

I'm in favor of banning all assault rifles and military style guns though.. No need for those for home protection or hunting.. Shouldn't allow these in any populated areas period!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-01-17 at 01:30 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Exactly, we gotta watch out for ourselves as a race so brown Muslim terrorists like Stephen Paddock can never hurt our children

Paddock never fired a gun. Did you see him do it???

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

still dont understand why this guys still alive if he was waving any kind gun toy gun real gun why didnt officers shoot this pos and if they did shoot him they supposed shoot to kill so maybe nyc cops need target practice

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wouldnt want be guy renting truck tommorow from home depot prob gonna have to put in 24 hour wait on truck rentals now on to make sure no red flags come up

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    i wouldnt want be guy renting truck tommorow from home depot prob gonna have to put in 24 hour wait on truck rentals now on to make sure no red flags come up
    i can see it now, some poor fool is going to make a joke in line and get arrested...can you imagine someone who looks similar who was planning to do home renovations tomorrow...

more serious note, its a sad day for many families. RIP

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Paddock never fired a gun. Did you see him do it???
    Paddock shot and killed JFK. The fbi knew trump was gonna release files so they set Paddock up.

You might ask why would the fbi want paddock dead, it’s because they paid him to kill jfk

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Another dip fck liberal who thinks the muslums are the greatest people on earth while the problem with the world are us christians, i would spit some beechnut in thus dudes eyes if i seen him,i know that not christ like but penetrate it Christians need to start fighting back
    yea saying all religions are a cancer sure shows how i love muslims. im shocked you arent in minuscule number of christians that actually try to follow their own religions teachings. try to be like all the others in this thread that are preaching forgiveness and turning the other cheek for this murderer.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Why do people always deflect to guns when talking about too many Muslims and/or questionable people being allowed into the US?

Its possible there are multiple problems...wake the fukk up

If we can atleast stop one big problem it’s better than none...and much easier to focus on other issues

No more assault rifles and no more refugees from weird places, or diversity visas seems like a fair compromise to me

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Why do people always deflect to guns when talking about too many Muslims and/or questionable people being allowed into the US?

Its possible there are multiple problems...wake the fukk up

If we can atleast stop one big problem it’s better than none...and much easier than focus on other issues

No more assault rifles and no more refugees seems like a fair compromise to me
    Was this guy a refugee?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Was this guy a refugee?
    He came to the US on a Diversity viisa (which is now expired)...same bullshit

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

d2 proving what a scumbag he is. Same pos who voted for a evil witch who wanted to increase refugee intake of these pos's by 550%

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Was this guy a refugee?
    Nope. DiversityVisa guy. That's an absurd immigration lottery (schemed up by Sen Schumer) that ultimately lets random terrorists set up shop in the US.

And this terrorist's mosque? Was under NYPD surveillance until Mayor DeBlasio called off all that in the name of political correctness.

I have no idea how an American in 2017 can still make excuses for carelessness on our borders, but here we are.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I'm in favor of banning all assault rifles and military style guns though.. No need for those for home protection or hunting.. Shouldn't allow these in any populated areas period!!!

With all due respect, this is so incredibly wrong.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk em all....

i've had it with this mooselum shit and politcal correctness and so-called religious freedom.....

time to go down to your local mosque and exact some f'n revenge..... some may say, "but wait, Donk, some of these mosques are not the place of worship of the vile strain of muslim at the root of the most active mooselum terrorism....."

my reply: "fuk you"

simply take a look at the following response of some random US camel jockey on a f'n message board geared toward mooselums, the most "well thought of/respected" response on the topic of sunni mooselums vs. wahhabi mooselums, and their differences.....

here it is:

hussainMay 21, 2016 • 7:41 am

we are all muslims and the fact that we are cursing and calling everyone scum was one thing that Allah feared would happen and so did the prophet so we should not disrespect each others belief infact we all should just focus on haveing the right intention when we pray so that we all go through the doors of jannah so those who are calling themselves sunni , shia or whahabi should realise that we are all muslims and we are all brothers and sisters and should focus on the fact that we are servents of Allah and no matter what and how you pray all that matters is having the right intention and should try to stay away from the shaytaan that is causing us brothers and sisters to argue and class them as ” not one of us ” the fact that Allah said that we should respect people of other religons and their beliefs and we are not respecting the belief of our own brothers and sisters is digusting and the final fact that i want to say is that iam not a sunni , shia or a whahbi etc im a Muslim

Read more: Difference Between Sunni and Wahabi | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/lan...#ixzz4xCUOXeoq

to sum that up in other words: the majority of mooselums may not run you down like a dog in the streets, but they are nevertheless the mooselum version of nixon's "silent majority", who despite the murderous acts of their self-proclaimed "brothers", sit and do nothing to curb the violence, and to my mind, tacitly approve of same by not taking any action.....

we all recall the little mooselum kids dancing in the streets on 9-11 all over the arab world.... were these little bastards already "radicalized"??? fuk no, they were simply, in a word: mooselums......

the phrase "radicalized mooselum" is a goddam redundancy.... they're simply mooselums.....

"islamic terrorist"??? same thing--redundant... they're simply islamists.....

and mooselum/islamist season is rapidly approaching.....

Auto Donk

Trucks might be more deadly then guns in crowded places.. You remember the Paris box truck plow job that killed 84 right?.. https://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/14/truc...s-fleeing.html

I think these weapons would, in fact, look very good sitting on my passenger seat as I roll up to this fiukked up, despicable place:

or, even better, this fukkin shithole of hate:

ps... don't let anyone tell you that Ive somehow been "reversed radicalized".... I'm just a pissed of redneck that knows how to shoot guns and kill things.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-01-17 at 12:29 PM.

Auto Donk

He came to the US on a Diversity viisa (which is now expired)...same bullshit
    and, this pathetic piece of shit vouched for and assisted 23 other "like-minded" mooselum fukheads into this country during his f'n time here....

execute all 23 of them, and any wives or offspring that they may have acquired during their time here, immediately, to send an appropriate message as to what they can now expect anytime anyone in anyway affilliated with one of them pulls some shit.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Muslim flight ban seems ruthless but it would work to prevent attacks like these. Also Monitor all Mosques closely in America should be implemented..

That would be a great tool for Homeland Security to stop further terrorist attacks from happening.. Gotta build walls and not bridges with this Islamic threat growing and spreading around the globe.. Take the fight to them and their extreme ideologies..

Shut down all mosques that preach and practice Shariah law too.. Should make that law...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-01-17 at 01:11 PM.

The Kraken

Jibs do you think if we were monitoring mosques we could have prevented Paddock from killing all those people in Vegas, or Dylan Roof shooting up that church in SC, or Aaron Alexis shooting up the Navy Yard in DC, or Adam Lanza from shooting all those kids at Sandy Hook, or James Holmes from shooting up that movie theater in Aurora, or Robert Hawkins from killing all those people in the mall in Nebraska, or Tyler Peterson from some young people at a post homecoming party, Or Jeffrey Weise from killing 10 people, etc etc etc

I could write up a few hundred more

Jibs you allow ignorance and fear to form your opinions and then you become what you think. Pretty scary. Just look at my list, that's a small representation of all the mass shootings in America, pretty much all white people pulling the trigger. Yet you think the answer is to monitor mosques. It's pretty unreal how your brain works.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibs do you think if we were monitoring mosques we could have prevented Paddock from killing all those people in Vegas, or Dylan Roof shooting up that church in SC, or Aaron Alexis shooting up the Navy Yard in DC, or Adam Lanza from shooting all those kids at Sandy Hook, or James Holmes from shooting up that movie theater in Aurora, or Robert Hawkins from killing all those people in the mall in Nebraska, or Tyler Peterson from some young people at a post homecoming party, Or Jeffrey Weise from killing 10 people, etc etc etc

Jibs you allow ignorance and fear to form your opinions and then you become what you think. Pretty scary. Just look at my list, that's a small representation of all the mass shootings in America, pretty much all white people pulling the trigger. Yet you think the answer is to monitor mosques. It's pretty unreal how your brain works.
    Can never stop all the crazies, but keeping a very close eye on the mosques could actually help prevent an extremist radical threat.. Why not? Monitoring Mosques shouldn't be a big deal even for the Muslims that go to them... Gotta do as much as possible to prevent these attacks from happening is what I'm getting at... All Muslim radicals do go to Mosques..

Sorry you disagree Kraken.. You just wanna leave it alone, leave Muslims alone and not upset them, not address the problem and hope it doesn't happen again.. Typical lib thinking which is very irresponsible and dangerous.. That's what got Europe in trouble today..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I actually think the US authorities should close and shut down any Mosque that produces a terrorist like this period... Like this guy that lived next to the mosque he attended.. They can't be teaching pro American love and values.. Mosques should be held accountable for radicals that they produce and put out..

Bring in a court order, dozer and level that Mosque... Then question and interrogate the leaders of that Mosque and find out what their true beliefs are and exactly what they are teaching to the sheep that attend...

That's how you really crack down on Islamic Radicalism... Step up the fight against ISIS Internet propaganda as well..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-01-17 at 03:40 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

We have enough white maniacs...don’t need any brown ones

Pretty simple

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This ISIS terrorist was married, has kids, has close friends and associates, now what about them?.. I think you round them all up and ship them out if they knew and didn't stop this terror attack from happening.. They are also to blame if they knew which I'm sure they did!!!...

I wonder if you tax the families and friends of these terrorists hard and let it be known any terrorist that commits mass murder like this their family, kids, close friends will all be subject to the harsh laws and or deportation.. I wonder if that would make them think twice before carrying out terrorist attacks like this in the future? Or have them reported?

All these terrorists have family and friends and I think you NEED TO LEAN HARD ON THEM!!!! They all know what was up!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-01-17 at 06:56 PM.

The Kraken

We have enough white maniacs...don’t need any brown ones

Pretty simple

We agree there

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If you asked me what I thought this guy's name was, I would say Ezekiel.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Nope. DiversityVisa guy. That's an absurd immigration lottery (schemed up by Sen Schumer) that ultimately lets random terrorists set up shop in the US.

And this terrorist's mosque? Was under NYPD surveillance until Mayor DeBlasio called off all that in the name of political correctness.

I have no idea how an American in 2017 can still make excuses for carelessness on our borders, but here we are.
    Again a plethora of lies from u. It was actually Schumer that help craft legislation that would have killed diversity visas but was blocked by the house GOP. Don't let facts get in your way u pathetic liar who parrots Fox and never questions this wonderful source of yours. just like Trump nothing more than a pathetic lying piece of shit.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Wow Kraken that list looks like maybe we should be vetting white Christians
    Last edited by Thor4140; 11-01-17 at 09:47 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

We agree there

Im honestly not racist one bit and most of the assholes I come across are white (wish we could deport them too) but I just don’t think it’s a good thing to be allowing undesirables in at this time

I look at things from a non-emotional point of view and just feel like the negatives far outweigh the potential positives. I would say that for any race religion or skin color....if people think that kind of thinking affects certain people more than others then tough shit....maybe the people it affects more need to become more desirable

It’s tough to immigrate to most civilized countries out there...As far as I know most of us couldn’t even move to Canada unless we offer something unique

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Wow Kraken that list looks like maybe we should be vetting white Christians
    Agreed white people suk-ass, but some of you guys seem to be supporting terrorism and sharia. Maybe you don't know this, but mooslims hate blacks as much as white peoples. They call us 'abeed' which means slave. Maybe you do and just don't care.

First 123456 Last