Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Lmao , only stabilization Obama did was stabilized the fukkin airplane with cash to ship to terrorist in the middle of the night .

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Lmao , only stabilization Obama did was stabilized the fukkin airplane with cash to ship to terrorist in the middle of the night .
    I heard that one too. On Hannity right. It was right before the pedofile ring Hillary was involved in.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I heard that one too. On Hannity right. It was right before the pedofile ring Hillary was involved in.

yeah, the fckin idiots. lol

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10050

I'm Repub. voted for trump. That said to say this is all because of him is wrong. He has helped for sure. Last year since he won has been great and i have personally seen a turn in business spending but this wasn't built in a year. This is the result of the cumulative efforts of both parties over the last few years.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I'm Repub. voted for trump. That said to say this is all because of him is wrong. He has helped for sure. Last year since he won has been great and i have personally seen a turn in business spending but this wasn't built in a year. This is the result of the cumulative efforts of both parties over the last few years.
    We all seem to only concentrate on America. Not one post in here has addressed the world economies are also doing
    great also. Some even better than us. The world is tied together now. Is Trump responsible for the world doing great?
    Ask him, he will say he is.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    That isn't correct. I make a living off the market and analyzing economies. To suggest the dems have something to do with this is just wrong. Just not accurate at all. In fact, the facts show it's just the opposite.

If hillary won the market is stuck around 20k, at best. The market is up directly because of trump, earnings did not push the market from 18k to almost 24k. Is it all because of trump? No, but is it more than 75%? Without a doubt.

You put any political class chump in office, even a real repub in fact(trump is not a republican) and you do not see this growth.
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-02-17 at 10:32 AM.

First 12