Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    why are you turning this into a politics issue?
    Have you watched any of the recent Hollywood awards shows? Why do they turn them into a Political event? They are supposed to be about giving out awards, not who can make the best anti-Trump speech or joke. Now Hollywood is getting a big dick in the ass and looking like hypocrites for everything they've been preaching about.

Last edited by Kermit; 10-30-17 at 03:25 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Sick...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, when you "kill a lot of dogs", it may be hard to remember them all.....

Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Most liberals are, because liberalism is a mental disorder

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Let me try to explain this to u. This Hollywood stuff is relevant because:

1) For years they have been trying to brainwash society and telling us how we should think morally
    2)They have been very vocal of their disdain for Trump based on morals and character

It's like u calling someone short, them exposing how u wear lifts in ur shoes and your eating disorder, then you calling them short again.
    now stop, and think about that.... it ain't about that.... it's about b-i-g aka big shaq.... now that's the difference between first and last place...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Have you watched any of the recent Hollywood awards shows? Why do they turn them into a Political event? They are supposed to be about giving out awards, not who can make the best anti-Trump speech or joke. Now Hollywood is getting a big dick in the ass and looking like hypocrites for everything they've been preaching about.
    pretty sure at least half of hollywood would be totally excited and dancin' in the aisles about this prospect.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Can't control urges...no.boundaries. another case.of sex.being an issue
    Everyone has sexual urges of some sort at some time, some are even strong urges but you don't cross lines and act on them.. Go jerk off and shoot a load and the urge goes away..

To cross that line and mess with a minors life for your own sexual gratification is the worst sin and crime there is in my book.. You are affecting a child's mind and life forever and that's simply unforgivable!!!!

Auto Donk

in spacey's defense, he probably didn't even know the tight-assed youngster was a minor.....

shit's happened to me twice in my days, once in florida, once in corpus... both times, while i was in college, they turned out to be 16, but were out in night clubs with a 21 yr old entrance requirement, mislead me about their age (one said she was in college at UF, the other said she'd graduated high school), were made up hot as shit, looked to be early 20's, and BOTH sported ALL NATURAL DD'S.....

fortunately, no law enforcement was involved, and I only found out the truth a good while after both of those nights.... never saw either of them again....

despite all the other factors, but for those huge natural mellons I probably would have seen through their ruses....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-30-17 at 03:50 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Jail bait is tricky at times when you get around 16 and you are still in college, I get that...

This kid was 14 when Spacey a grown man tried to jump him and bang him...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Jail bait is tricky at times when you get around 16 and you are still in college, I get that...

This kid was 14 when Spacey a grown man tried to jump him and bang him...
    I'd have to see how the kid looked, what he was wearing, and am still left wondering why he was at a party being frequented by a bunch of homos, with no apparent parental control whatsoever.....

there was once a guy in my third grade class that looked 18-19..... he was the head of the chicano gang.....

but, then again, thinkin' back on it, he'd failed several grades already a couple of times a piece, so maybe he was close to that age....

kind of like the token black kid who, in the 7th grade, when guys had to start showering together after practice, went home and asked his dad, "hey dad, I noticed when I was showering with the white guys, I'm a lot "bigger" than they are, is it because I'm black?" To which his dad responded, "no, you dumb mother fukker, it's because you're 18".....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

More people better off sex with themselves

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

kind of like the token black kid who, in the 7th grade, when guys had to start showering together after practice, went home and asked his dad, "hey dad, I noticed when I was showering with the white guys, I'm a lot "bigger" than they are, is it because I'm black?" To which his dad responded, "no, you dumb mother fukker, it's because you're 18".....
    Lol...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Great fukkin actor though
    The better the actor the better the liar.........

After all, actors are paid to lie............

PAULYPOKER

well, when you "kill a lot of dogs", it may be hard to remember them all.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

house of cards cancelled

they reality is hollywood as we know it wouldn't exist without pedos. They are everywhere in hollywood and deeply rooted in the liberal agenda.

brooks85

can't use the keyser soze joke anymore either which sucks

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

what the hell horror movie is this taken from.....

scary shit!!!!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    can't use the keyser soze joke anymore either which sucks
    Yeah, too bad. Spacey was great actor.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Here's what I don't get:

Why is he suddenly coming out as gay? What's the point? Does he think Hollywood will rally behind him if he's out of the closet? I don't get it.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Doesn't surprise me. That stuff happens in silicon valley all the time too. Rich CEO's, or hedge fund elites invite over young guys/boys and give them everything they want, and turn them into their sex kids. My buddy was interning for the one of the companies and said he saw a lot of weird shit.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Here's what I don't get:

Why is he suddenly coming out as gay? What's the point? Does he think Hollywood will rally behind him if he's out of the closet? I don't get it.
    Maybe in his mind, this will make the incident look more consensual...........

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I have a couple of issues

first, hollywood is not trying to brainwash anyone, they express their beliefs and opinions, just like everyone else. And those opinions and beliefs affects their work, just like everyone else. And this works for conservatives too, there is a lot of media out there who's content is affected by the people they are made up of. Are you telling me that the people at fox news don't bring their politics to work? what about alex jones? These are people who's viewers trust them to provide them with info, but instead they just read the conservative prospectus to them day and night.

So it is a bit hypocritical to accuse hollywood of promoting their beliefs and opinions because everybody does it, including you on here.

And second, conservatives are the best at playing the 'pretend it didnt happen game'. and trump is the perfect example, his fanclub has and still continues to defend every horrible thing he says and does, I dont know what reason for, because he is the cult leader Im assuming. So again its hypocritical to accuse hollywood for behavior that is normal to conservatives.

What I am seeing is a need for education. people are uneducated, having a political affiliation is sign of ignorance. By having 'fans' that excuse your bad behavior, means that we have people like trump and weinstein.
    I don't dispute cnn, msnbc, and fox news are all biased. The reason it is so bad with Hollywood is it is subversive. People tune in to a show or in more recent cases a game to be entertained and they are bombarded by social and political narratives, in the case of shows through fictitious scripts. Years ago some Hollywood actors and entertainment executives (MPAPAI) tried to take a stand against what they saw was happening but eventually lost to the relentless left.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 10-30-17 at 07:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's what I don't get:

Gays have more support and rights then the regulars here in Hollywood... Smart move by Spacey...

Auto Donk

Here's what I don't get:

well, there's a saying about getting all the bad news out at once.... and since the molestation charge involved homosexual conduct, it was simply and easy opportunity to come out as well, as it was confirming what the story implied, what all of hollywood already now, and most of the rest of the public strongly suspected.....

could also be sending a signal to other powers that be that gave him his career that they better damn well support him, or he might roll on them, as well......

whole situation reminds me of when that trainer kevin lanflisi was about to out that superstar quarterback for some nfl team.... cant think of his name right now, but he has a really big fukkin' head.... don't think he's even playing in the league at present.....

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Here's what I don't get:

Yeah like some others have said, probably a calculated way of portraying himself as more sympathetic character

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What are you people care about people you don’t even know

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What are you people care about people you don’t even know
    i only care about space if he busts into my house bare-naked, with a knife or gun in one hand, and a greased-up hard kahk in the other.....

I'd kill him before he could get to my boys....

PAULYPOKER

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They had a fruit cake on the news speaking about this just a few hours ago.. What was said is usually the Hollywood elites and gay community would back an actor like Spacey in the past and this story would never break.. The problem is Spacey was a closet homo and never came out to support the gay community..

So now Hollywood and the gay community are throwing Spacey under the bus.. His show is cancelled and he'll never work in Hollywood again is the rumor...

Bye bye Spacey and enjoy your gay life now being unemployed..

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

why wait 30 years on this seems like situation could of been handled better why not contact spacey directly maybe some financial agreement could of been made instead of ruining his career

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

come to find out

Spacey liked to be penetrated by 14yo boys

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    why wait 30 years on this seems like situation could of been handled better why not contact spacey directly maybe some financial agreement could of been made instead of ruining his career
    lol your post make me laugh, so illogical

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

trump caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting underage girls at beauty pageants because he can get away with it (his words), yet you guys voted for him and support him unconditionally

who's the hypocrite now?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

trump caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting underage girls at beauty pageants because he can get away with it (his words), yet you guys voted for him and support him unconditionally

who's the hypocrite now?
    Minimum age for Miss Universe is 18 you fukkin retard.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Looks like his career might be over??

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Looks like his career might be over??
    I think Spacey lies low for a year or so and then jump starts his comeback with an appearance in a jjgold video.

First 123 Last