lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Why did they pitch Jansen in 9th? Just to keep him in rhythm?
    Yes. He was already warmed up.

I think hinch fukked up taking out Morton

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Absolutely thought Wood was the right call the Dodgers had the pitching advantage without using him up. I bet on the Stros for some reason though! Oh well was worth the ticket watching that, it was fun. Giles you fukk!

Really want Kershaw to win a ring even though I don't like the Dodgers.
    I thought doyers was right side for price tonight but I really don't like them so just passed and rooted for Stros, lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes. He was already warmed up.

I think hinch fukked up taking out Morton
    I agree. He has done that several times these playoffs. Does he not realize he don't have yanks or doyers pen? Maybe he wants to show management how much he appreciated them going out at trade deadline and only getting him liriano for pen! Lol.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I thought doyers was right side for price tonight but I really don't like them so just passed and rooted for Stros, lol.
    Agree but that late movement was too tempting for me!

See you all tomorrow hope it's another duel! No play for me just going to sit back and enjoy.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I dont know how you guys bet this sport and win consistently. I am only betting on this because its the World Series. I am all over Kershaw in the next game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I dont know how you guys bet this sport and win consistently. I am only betting on this because its the World Series. I am all over Kershaw in the next game
    Dude regular season, especially the 1st half is so gravy. The key is I'm not trying to predict who gonna win, who knows this shit super random! That the beauty tho, before oddsmakers have teams figured out the 1st several months you can bet 3-7 coin flips a night at nice plus money!!

First 123