1. #36
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus
    What's with the 12 yr old lol as the start of every fukkin post
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lol, douche bag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    units are more important than % obviously. but to be fair, your pretty much even and in the top half of the field, which is solid. plenty weeks left to do damage
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

    Not as solid as peavers 60%
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

    You know nothing - douche bag!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp ;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp ;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    Lol douche bags, individuals points rarely matter in college. I bet the same units on every play unless I state otherwise, I just bet more than 1 unit on a play in the BTP contest because it requires that.

  2. #37
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 27,252
    Betpoints: 49230

    georgia -12.5 or -13 at most shops

    hopefully they win by 14

  3. #38
    Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 3,739
    Betpoints: 1882

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Ohio State -6 - I think the extra time to prepare and Ohio State defensive line will be the difference, Mcsorely has been inconsistent.

    Clemson-Georgia Tech under 48.5 - Clemson has a strong defensive front and Bryant's first game back from concussion I don't think he'll run as much.

    Georgia -14.5 - Georgia's defense shutdown Notre Dame and Florida's QB play has been inconsistent.
    Jesus Christ, I really need to look on here before I head out to spend my change. I feel like such a schmuck.

  4. #39
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 1632

    Another weekend of high level writeups.

    Can we sticky these threads to call attention so everyone can profit?

  5. #40
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    georgia -12.5 or -13 at most shops

    hopefully they win by 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post

    Jesus Christ, I really need to look on here before I head out to spend my change. I feel like such a schmuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Another weekend of high level writeups.

    Can we sticky these threads to call attention so everyone can profit?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

    3-1 with 1 game pending - a very profitable day. Broke diks keep trolling.

    Ohio State should have made it 4-0 to, 520 to 280 in total yards and they win by 1 because of fluke turnovers and special teams play - Ohio State was clearly the right side.

    Georgia only won by 35 - shocking the half point of value I missed at the time I bet the game didn't matter in a college football game.

  6. #41
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Another weekend of high level writeups.

    Can we sticky these threads to call attention so everyone can profit?
    \

    lol, considering you are one of the squarest guys to come into my threads I'd change my name if I were you.

  7. #42
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 27,252
    Betpoints: 49230

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post







    <br>

    <br>


    3-1 with 1 game pending - a very profitable day. Broke diks keep trolling.

    Ohio State should have made it 4-0 to, 520 to 280 in total yards and they win by 1 because of fluke turnovers and special teams play - Ohio State was clearly the right side.

    Georgia only won by 35 - shocking the half point of value I missed at the time I bet the game didn't matter in a college football game.
    congrats

    rough day here

  8. #43
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,073
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    hope you LOSE OSU
    Had PState +7

    Incredible finish

  9. #44
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,203
    Betpoints: 15243

    Lol, douche bag

  10. #45
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lol, douche bag
    Fuk off, 4-1

First 12
Top