krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Stop your f**king whining and crying. No one gives a rats arse about what you think. You are by far, the biggest whiner in here. If you do not like what you see, stop watching. Whatever you do, keep your uneducated dumb f**king mouth shut, you little whiney girl.
    and i thought i was rough on this fraud. i've poked holes in all of his claims of superiority.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wow. that was a real fukkery on that TD.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Stop your f**king whining and crying. No one gives a rats arse about what you think. You are by far, the biggest whiner in here. If you do not like what you see, stop watching. Whatever you do, keep your uneducated dumb f**king mouth shut, you little whiney girl.
    Haha... Triggered.

Thanks for stopping by

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Tulsa full of rig jobs all year.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I don't know what you're crying about. He broke a rule and got a flag. You would have wanted it and expected if you were on the other side. All that video did was prove it was the right call? Is the rule a good rule? Maybe not... but that was the correct call based on the rule.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I don't know what you're crying about. He broke a rule and got a flag. You would have wanted it and expected if you were on the other side. All that video did was prove it was the right call? Is the rule a good rule? Maybe not... but that was the correct call based on the rule.
    Nobody would have "expected" that call to be made if they were on the other side.

GTFO with that nonsense... That call was made in opposition of the spirit of the rule.

Even in a day and age with flag-happy officiating that was an egregious call.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Dude, he barely lifted one leg up and quickly put it down. There was zero showboating there. If you think that's a penalty, then that's a you problem which is why football is going to shit. Too many pussies that all want a participation trophy. This should be football not lingerie bowl.

First 12