1. #36
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Dallas should handle Phila pretty easy

  2. #37
    Igor_1965
    fuggin estonian (c) The_Prick
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-15
    Posts: 2,404
    Betpoints: 373

    Who is better at escaping tacklers in the pocket this year, Wentz or Brady?

  3. #38
    Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 12,146
    Betpoints: 12805

    So much hype now for him. Tweets today saying he's an elite qb now?

    Is it time to fade this week?

  4. #39
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,434
    Betpoints: 1012

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dallas should handle Phila pretty easy
    JJ gets it

    Wentz average at best. I think he’s about even with Kirk Cousins right now. Sometimes good, often dogshit.

    Philly has a long history of falling in love with mediocre QB’s.

    Trash organization.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  5. #40
    dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-31-09
    Posts: 9,129
    Betpoints: 1022

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    JJ gets it

    Wentz average at best. I think he’s about even with Kirk Cousins right now. Sometimes good, often dogshit.

    Philly has a long history of falling in love with mediocre QB’s.

    Trash organization.
    Often dogsit aka front runner for mvp

    Love angry Dallas fans. Canít stay out of their own way even with their woman beater still on the field. Going to be even more of a circus once he finally gets whatís coming to him

  6. #41
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,760
    Betpoints: 11144

    He's good

    He's a Matt Ryan as of now. Just as good. Matt Ryan isn't much. Don't care that he won MVP. Matt Ryan and Wentz not elite, but Wentz has potential to get there.

  7. #42
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,367
    Betpoints: 24144

    Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Often dogsit aka front runner for mvp

    Love angry Dallas fans. Can’t stay out of their own way even with their woman beater still on the field. Going to be even more of a circus once he finally gets what’s coming to him
    lunker Opie's not angry.....angry was him at the Bash just shaking his head and mumbling to himself "that fukin Aaron Rodgers". I felt so bad for the poor bastard that I just left him alone the whole trip. Opie is now realizing how good this Eagles team is and as a defense mechanism, will just make things up..........guys had a rough year

  8. #43
    ledjend
    ledjend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-14
    Posts: 1,111
    Betpoints: 3109

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL again had a drive for the back door cover....
    Stop begging. It's unbecoming.

  9. #44
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dallas should handle Phila pretty easy
    I agree with this.

    Philly is a fraud team, that- much like Oakland last year, is getting every miracle 3rd down, miraculous escape, bizzare missed tackle to go their way.

    The team is not that good, the D is way overrated and I think they are serious fade material.

    Is Wentz fun to watch, Yes!

    If he makes spectacular and unique plays do they win, Yes!

    But if you watched this team you'll see that their basic offense is nothing and that absent a few bizzare and frankly unexplainable plays by Wentz that are never going to happen again, they are a .500 squad.

    Law of averages will catch up with them. I honestly believe Washington is the more complete team, and Dallas better as well.

    We'll see
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

  10. #45
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,434
    Betpoints: 1012

    ^^Fats is one of our most woke posters. He gets it as well

    Minny Fats...stay woke bruh

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  11. #46
    dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-31-09
    Posts: 9,129
    Betpoints: 1022

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I agree with this.

    Philly is a fraud team, that- much like Oakland last year, is getting every miracle 3rd down, miraculous escape, bizzare missed tackle to go their way.

    The team is not that good, the D is way overrated and I think they are serious fade material.

    Is Wentz fun to watch, Yes!

    If he makes spectacular and unique plays do they win, Yes!

    But if you watched this team you'll see that their basic offense is nothing and that absent a few bizzare and frankly unexplainable plays by Wentz that are never going to happen again, they are a .500 squad.

    Law of averages will catch up with them. I honestly believe Washington is the more complete team, and Dallas better as well.

    We'll see
    Washington lost by double digits to this team twice in 7 weeks. But yea, they are a more complete team

    12-4 final record at worst. With that said, they will be a weak #1 overall seed in a weak NFC.

First 12
Top