Betpoints: 181

Now we know what it feels like to be a Canes fan on a yearly basis

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Now we know what it feels like to be a Canes fan on a yearly basis
    don't be mad that the canes are a year away from being a year away..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    don't be mad that the canes are a year away from being a year away..
    I like that, good stuff. No not mad at all. I mean when Francois went down I knew Noles were in trouble. Not just because we lost a good QB but we needed him to make up for deficiencies. Jimbo has needed to fire his DC and offensive line coach for 3 years now but continues to enable them to destroy the team. FSU got away with it because of great offensive talent like Winston and Cook. With all youngsters out there you can really see how bad some of these coaches are. Its beyond embarrassing.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I like that, good stuff. No not mad at all. I mean when Francois went down I knew Noles were in trouble. Not just because we lost a good QB but we needed him to make up for deficiencies. Jimbo has needed to fire his DC and offensive line coach for 3 years now but continues to enable them to destroy the team. FSU got away with it because of great offensive talent like Winston and Cook. With all youngsters out there you can really see how bad some of these coaches are. Its beyond embarrassing.
    really is. we have to account for that when betting tight spreads because a bad scheme here and there can make a world of difference.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

What's with the damn turnover chain? Shit is obnoxious. The Miami crowd is funny. Every type of person. The ESPN shot had a gay white guy, black girl, and brown girl. On the field, it's back to thug ball though. The big gold necklace whatever is just a desperate attempt to get back to the 90's. Dirty team. Can't wait until they lose.

Anyway, Jimbo is a bum too.

Hard to pick between the big 3 Florida schools who is a bigger POS this year.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    What's with the damn turnover chain? Shit is obnoxious. The Miami crowd is funny. Every type of person. The ESPN shot had a gay white guy, black girl, and brown girl. On the field, it's back to thug ball though. The big gold necklace whatever is just a desperate attempt to get back to the 90's. Dirty team. Can't wait until they lose.

Anyway, Jimbo is a bum too.

Hard to pick between the big 3 Florida schools who is a bigger POS this year.
    you mad bro? hard to call Miami a POS. they're not there yet but certainly are a good team. the QB at USF is the best in the state Imo... I was on upset alert with cuse today. thought they could get it done but Miami has been able to put drives together at the end of games to finish strong by getting points. had cuse +17 and then took Miami ML once cuse cut it to a 1 point game. if cuse hadn't laid an egg at home earlier this year against I believe middle Tennessee st, this would've been a 7 point spread.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-22-17 at 12:57 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He’s had some injuries will give him a free pass

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What kind of a name is Jimbo?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What kind of a name is Jimbo?
    Some country ass shit

What kind of name is Dabo?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Injuries and the two hurricane games getting pushed back hurt them. They needed that scrimmage vs Monroe.

not sure what Jimbo was going to do to that fan? Beat him up?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Injuries and the two hurricane games getting pushed back hurt them. They needed that scrimmage vs Monroe.

not sure what Jimbo was going to do to that fan? Beat him up?
    Jimbo is still a good coach and recruiter..

The injury to QB Francois was huge and the young QB replacing him was not ready to be thrown into the fire.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Jimbo is still a good coach and recruiter..

The injury to QB Francois was huge and the young QB replacing him was not ready to be thrown into the fire.
    Jimbo is a great coach, just look at his record but he needs to can several of his coaches. With how well he recruits there is no way FSU should be struggling on defense and OL year after year. It just was emphasized this season with all the youth and Francois season ending injury.

JAKEPEAVY21

Jimbo is a great coach, just look at his record but he needs to can several of his coaches. With how well he recruits there is no way FSU should be struggling on defense and OL year after year. It just was emphasized this season with all the youth and Francois season ending injury.
    I think he gets a pass for this season

he has had a great record in every prior season

they will be back next year and business as usual with a 10+ win season

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I think he gets a pass for this season

he has had a great record in every prior season

they will be back next year and business as usual with a 10+ win season
    He gets a pass from me the second he throws that piece of shit Charles Kelly out into the street. The guy is a fukin complete joke. Every since he took over DC, after Noles won the title, FSU has been average on defense. Even though recruiting is at an all time high he continues to make 5 star players look like shit. Players constantly out of position and can't seem to figure out schemes. Jimbo needs to fire his ass, should have been fired the second the Oregon game was over two years ago in the playoff.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

They say Zamir White & Justin Fields went to Georgia and saw the size of their OL and that sealed the deal. That’s with two other 5* Qb and a loaded backfield of Rb.

Qb recruits don’t like seeing guys have to run for their lives.

JAKEPEAVY21

He gets a pass from me the second he throws that piece of shit Charles Kelly out into the street. The guy is a fukin complete joke. Every since he took over DC, after Noles won the title, FSU has been average on defense. Even though recruiting is at an all time high he continues to make 5 star players look like shit. Players constantly out of position and can't seem to figure out schemes. Jimbo needs to fire his ass, should have been fired the second the Oregon game was over two years ago in the playoff.
    you are a passionate fan lol